ttc #3 buddies wanted

I've seen so many ladies with BFPs lately it's crazy. :) FX for you wouldluv...

Mel, that stinks :( I hope that is not the case.

I had a cruel dream last night about implantation bleeding. I woke up and thought it was real. Sigh and now I'm sick with some odd random summer cold nonsense. Joy

FX'd for you BD!!! :hugs:

2 more days until testing for me! I am SO READY haha!
Test now!! Are you getting any symptoms?

Maybe. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I've had pretty significant lower back pain the last few days and bouts of nausea. I can't test until Monday. I ordered two cheapies that I'll pick up tomorrow and will test Monday so I can surprise DH.

I don't know how you are holding off! Actually I usually hold off but I got a bunch of cheap tests with my OPKs so I've been using those. I just did another test this arvo and there is a VERY faint line! I'm so excited! I went to the chemist and got some frer's and digi's!!

Sooo exciting! I have my two cheapies under the sink now. SO TEMPTING haha! But tomorrow! I'm so excited especially after my huge temp spike this morning.

The IC looked negative this morning and it freaked me out. I decided to do a FRER because they are more reliable and I couldn't stand being in limbo any longer.. 2 LINES!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 12
Aw yay:happydance: congratulations wouldluvabub :)

How is everyone else? CD 7 or 8 here, getting over my cold, finally.. I hope. No other real symptoms just annoying CM issues, somewhat sore bbs but that is going away, very dull twinges in my pelvic area but those are mostly going away too. Probably just all brought on by my recent sickness. :(

My stomach is just not feeling right guys. It is not AF cramps, not really cramping in general... just really odd soreness and random twinges. The best I can explain it is tight muscles like I have gone to the gym (I wish..). A lot is on my left side which is a little concerning. It could all be in my head, or just related to this cold. I don't know. Sheesh, the 2ww will wear you out!! :wine:

Big congrats wouldluvabub! :happydance: :dance: :headspin: Early March?

Feb 23rd. I'm not sure if it will be earlier though because I will be having a c-section as I've already had 2 and my OB isn't keen on trying the natural way after 2.

Confirmed this morning with a digital!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 3
I caved and tested much earlier than I wanted to. I wanted to hold out until after my DD's birthday so I would not be depressed and I failed. It is another month, another BFN. I should be about 10DPO and while everyone says it is early.. it really isn't for me. I never have issues seeing faint lines on IC's around 8DPO.. so now of course I will worry about an ectopic until AF comes. :( I am really upset today and it is so hard being in the forums seeing everyone move on month by month with their BFPs. Some after only a month trying. I am happy for everyone.. but it is hard. So, I am going to take a little break guys. Wishing all of you the best.

I know how you feel breaking :hugs: I spent most of today crying as this was my first month tempting and I didn't ovulate so am feeling really crap I think it's a good idea leaving this forum for a break as it can be difficult I hope you get your BFP soon

I caved and tested much earlier than I wanted to. I wanted to hold out until after my DD's birthday so I would not be depressed and I failed. It is another month, another BFN. I should be about 10DPO and while everyone says it is early.. it really isn't for me. I never have issues seeing faint lines on IC's around 8DPO.. so now of course I will worry about an ectopic until AF comes. :( I am really upset today and it is so hard being in the forums seeing everyone move on month by month with their BFPs. Some after only a month trying. I am happy for everyone.. but it is hard. So, I am going to take a little break guys. Wishing all of you the best.

:hugs:

:hugs: I know exactly what you mean... I have been here/ttc for a year now. Friends I made early on, now have babies...

Things will work out for you, don't stress yourself out too much, and just try to relax and enjoy the journey.

Ladies, I am coming back on tonight for help. I am super scared. I mentioned having some type of yeast infection... can this cause random bleeding? I went to the bathroom just now because I felt a *lot* of CM, when I wiped there was *definite* blood there. It was not bright red.. just a weird brown color... but unmistakable. I am about 9/10DPO but I appear to have some sort of infection. It is not any worse than those I have had in the past and this is the first time I have noticed it. It really scared me! My period is not due until Tuesday next week.

Brown blood is old blood and not terribly uncommon. You should call your OB if you're worried love. :hugs:

So unless it turns bright red and indicates new I am probably not dying from something? UGH.. I have an appointment but it is not until the 29th dang it.

:hugs: breakingdawn, I know the feeling very well as this will be our last month ttc for awhile and I'm not hopeful at all. I hope the break helps and that you get your bfp.

Afm I got my crosshairs on ff today which puts me at 4dpo, but I'm feeling down knowing that once af comes we won't be trying anymore for awhile:nope: it makes the desire much more intense like its now or never even though that isn't the case:wacko: my mind is exhausted.

Brown blood is old blood, its not uncommon to get before af is due or especially in early pregnancy(just putting that out there). You're not dying(sorry but that made me chuckle a bit:haha:):hugs:

Sometimes women even bleed red in the first trimester. I have never experienced a loss so I don't know much about what amount is normal or not but I do know that women do experience some bleeding. I've heard as long as it wasn't excessive bleeding or cramping, it isn't an emergency? But I would definitely bring it up regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->