ttc #3 buddies wanted

Every pregnancy is diffrent when is af due?

That is true and af is due on the 26th. I couldn't hold out so I tested again today and there's definitely a faint line I didn't even have to edit it, I just hope it gets darker[-o<
11dpo12.jpg

11dpo13.jpg

Welcome Catalyst:flower:

There's plenty of time for it to get darker fingers crossed for you

Hi ladies!

Just popping in to say :hi: !

Abii: I see something! I'm praying it sticks!!!! [-o<

Mel: YAYYY for crosshairs!!!!! :yipee: I hope this is your month! :flower:

Youngmam: I just read through your TTC journal and I'm literally in tears! God bless you! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and baby in the very near future, and I hope your wedding day is everything you hope it will be! :kiss:

AFM: My bundle turned blue!

Thinking of you all!! Xx

Hey tasha congratulations on your little blue bump :happydance: I can't believe your half way there already x

Hi ladies!

Just popping in to say :hi: !

Abii: I see something! I'm praying it sticks!!!! [-o<

Mel: YAYYY for crosshairs!!!!! :yipee: I hope this is your month! :flower:

Youngmam: I just read through your TTC journal and I'm literally in tears! God bless you! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and baby in the very near future, and I hope your wedding day is everything you hope it will be! :kiss:

AFM: My bundle turned blue!

Thinking of you all!! Xx

Thank you & huge congrats on your blue bump!

Congratulations on your blue bump Tasha:flow:

Hope all of you ladies are doing okay.

Afm: tests haven't got any darker and the frer this morning was negative, my temp has also been slowly dropping so I'm really not even sure what is going on this cycle idk if it's another chemical or just more false positives:shrug: in my heart I feel like it was another chemical:nope: af is due tomorrow and I'm sure she will be right on time. I'm starting to wonder if I have low progesterone because now the problem isn't getting pregnant the problem is staying pregnant. We are still going to go on a break but I am going to continue to chart and after the break I will be looking into getting an appt with an RE out here. I know that I wasn't too close to you ladies but I care about all of you and I'll miss you while we're on the break. Thank you for letting me be apart of this amazing group you guys have, I appreciate it and all of the support that I've gotten from it:flower: I'm rooting for you all <3

Abii am so sorry :hugs: maybe a little break will do you good as this ttc journey can be so tiring. I hope you get answers soon and I will really look forward to seeing you back again soon Xx

Sorry Abii! :hugs: Hopefully a break and an appointment with your doctor will help.
Glad you got cross hairs Mel!
Yaya for a blue bump Tasha!
Aso for me, positive opk yesterday and today. Sorry I haven't been on here lately. I'm from a part of WV that got flooded. My family is ok. It's just been crazy.

Abii: I'm sorry your tests turned negative. :( I'm thinking of you!

Mouse chicky: Eek for flooding! Did your house get hit? When I was about 12, our house flooded SO badly! 6 feet of water in our basement! Craziness.

Catalyst: Yay! I LOVE the thrill of oopsies!! :haha:

Thanks ladies I really hope all of you get your BFP very soon. Am in shock I thought I was out this cycle

Congratulations Mel!:dance: so happy for you:hugs:

Thanks mouse and abii I will miss you lot but will check in on you all and hopefully you will all join me in first tri soon x

Hi ladies! I've been away for nearly 2 months :( Ttc is on hold for a few months due to having my gallbladder taken out :(

Congrats to th bfps!! :wohoo:
Hi to those who joined while I was away :)
Keep up the bd everyone else xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"