ttc #3 buddies wanted

Mrscletus I just seen from your chart that af got you I am so sorry :hugs: do you think you had a chemical or bad tests?
How is everyone else doing? Afm cd33 and still no ovulation :coffee: was a bit low for a few days when I thought I wasn't ovulating but feeling a bit better now hopefully it will happen very soon for us all :flower:

I'm just going to chalk it up to faulty tests, they may have had an indent or something. I was just really confused by all the secondary signs that I had. Plan to call the doc today so that I can get another script to do another round of clomid this cycle and see what they say. Maybe further testing since I am so early in my cycle, we will see.

Good luck to everyone else.

Welcome 2DDsWant1more:flow: good luck on your journey :)

Afm: :coffee: nothing exciting going on over here sadly

If my temp stays up then I should get cross hairs tomorrow I think that the b6 or being sick delayed ovulation?? Here's my chart does it look like am in the tww?
image.jpg

Im back. I havent been on BnB this week while miscarrying again but now ive pulled my head out and im back to TTC. Im still overjoyed i managed to conceive without medical help for the first time in 6 years. That was a big step forward for me, now just to master the art of staying pregnant.

Mel your chart is looking good! Fingers crossed for o. I did o until late this cycle and I had been sick which I think is why.

Young I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

FF gave me cross hairs this morning am 3dpo :happydance: I am so happy as I thought I wasn't ovulating at all

FF gave me cross hairs this morning am 3dpo :happydance: I am so happy as I thought I wasn't ovulating at all

That's awesome mel!!! I am so happy for you.

I have an hsg scheduled for Friday at 8:00 so I am very interested to see what that brings. I mean I am nervous that we are going to find something, but it will at least explain the infertility!!

I hope it all goes well on Friday at least if they find anything wrong you can Work towards fixing it

Yay for crosshairs Mel:happydance: hope you get your bfp next:hugs:

I'm 11dpo and I swear I'm seeing faint lines but of course it will probably be another chemical or false, my body hates me :(

I really hope it's is a BFP that sticks abii have you any pictures?

Yes I put the pics in my journal, but I can upload them here too
11dpo4-edit.jpg

11dpo2-edit.jpg

11dpo5-edit.jpg

11dpo3-edit.jpg
P.S. if you click my ttc ticker with the bunny, it will take you to my journal.

I see something really faint I hope this is it for you when are you testing again?

I'm not sure, think I'm going to wait until af is due. I'm tired of seeing faint positives, they have never been a good outcome for me before, with my girls I got strong positives by 9dpo:nope:

Every pregnancy is diffrent when is af due?

Abii i see it! I hope this is your sticky BFP! Good luck for retesting

Im waiting for AF to arrive in about two weeks then we are going to ttc :) geting soooo excited :)
Hope I can join this group even though we wont be ttc-ing for just over two weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->