ttc #3 buddies wanted

Hi lovelies

I would love to join in too!

Like BlueMoon I also have 2 boys ages almost 6 and 2.5 and we have been ttc number 3 for 5 cycles now. But I never temped or used OPK's so our ttc has been very laid-back and hit or miss. I just check my CM and go by O pains. I know if I started along the charting road I would go completely over the top and obsess and I would annoy myself heehee.

When I got my BFP in June after only 4 months of ttc I was over the moon, but it was a blighted ovum and so I miscarried at 6.5 weeks at the beginning of July. Just had my first AF last week Monday and am going for a follicle scan tomorrow morning. I apparently had an anovulatory cycle last month (my first cycle since my MC). This was confirmed by blood tests that I have been going for every week since the MC.

I seemed to have a lot of slippery CM on Monday and Tuesday and then on Wed I spotted a few spots of brown blood, plus I had been having major O pains since Monday. Weird that I would have what looked like O spotting on CD10 ... this has only happened to me once before in my whole life. So looks like I may have O'd but very very early. We only BD'd on Monday and Wednesday.

No point in guessing though as my Obgyn will confirm for me tomorrow what is going on with my body ... but if it weren't for him I would be going crazy wondering!!!

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all
x

Welcome to the group bluemoon and Dannypop:wave::flower: this is such a great group of ladies, you guys will love it here :)

Afm: well I got a very shocking but very very exciting :bfp: on a blue dye and ON A DIGITAL!!!:happydance: I am freaking out haha. You ladies know that I have never gotten a positive with any of my chemical pregnancies so getting one today just has made me so over the moon:cloud9: I am really hoping that this is it and we have our sticky little bean[-o< Progesterone cream really is my best friend now:haha: the pic might be blurry so I'll take a new one and add it to my journal later.

Attachments

• 20160818_113401_opt.jpg
    20160818_113401_opt.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 9
Afm: well I got a very shocking but very very exciting :bfp: on a blue dye and ON A DIGITAL!!!:happydance: I am freaking out haha. You ladies know that I have never gotten a positive with any of my chemical pregnancies so getting one today just has made me so over the moon:cloud9: I am really hoping that this is it and we have our sticky little bean[-o< Progesterone cream really is my best friend now:haha: the pic might be blurry so I'll take a new one and add it to my journal later.

:happydance:Congratulations! happy and healthy 9 months.

Hi lovelies

I would love to join in too!

Like BlueMoon I also have 2 boys ages almost 6 and 2.5 and we have been ttc number 3 for 5 cycles now. But I never temped or used OPK's so our ttc has been very laid-back and hit or miss. I just check my CM and go by O pains. I know if I started along the charting road I would go completely over the top and obsess and I would annoy myself heehee.

When I got my BFP in June after only 4 months of ttc I was over the moon, but it was a blighted ovum and so I miscarried at 6.5 weeks at the beginning of July. Just had my first AF last week Monday and am going for a follicle scan tomorrow morning. I apparently had an anovulatory cycle last month (my first cycle since my MC). This was confirmed by blood tests that I have been going for every week since the MC.

I seemed to have a lot of slippery CM on Monday and Tuesday and then on Wed I spotted a few spots of brown blood, plus I had been having major O pains since Monday. Weird that I would have what looked like O spotting on CD10 ... this has only happened to me once before in my whole life. So looks like I may have O'd but very very early. We only BD'd on Monday and Wednesday.

No point in guessing though as my Obgyn will confirm for me tomorrow what is going on with my body ... but if it weren't for him I would be going crazy wondering!!!

Looking forward to sharing my journey with you all
x

Our ttc journey has been kind of laid back until now, I'm now kind of desperate :haha:

Good luck to you and I hope we get our bfp soon:flower:

Congratulations abii :wohoo: I really hope this is it for you :happydance:

Woohoo! Congrats Abii!!!!! What fab news esp after your chemicals.

BlueMoon yup I was also laid back and now I'm like hurry up ovaries just do your thing!

AFM: The doc did the follicle scan and looks like I haven't yet O'd, which is better as I am only on CD12 today. Blood tests confirmed I should O this weekend/Monday. Going for repeat bloods on Monday and my doc will call me to let me know if I managed to O or if it was another anovulatory cycle.
He did say that my endometrium is looking incredibly thick and healthy. Lush ground for an egg!

Congratulations Abii 😀 hope you will have healthy happy 9 months!!!

That sounds promising Danny :) hope you catch that egg!!

Welcome Bluemoonbubba and dannypop! :hi:

Congrats abii!!! Sending you loads of sticky :dust:!!!

I said I wouldn't post a picture until there's a noticeable line so here it is!:happydance::cloud9:

Attachments

• 20160821_101322_opt.jpg
    20160821_101322_opt.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
How is everyone today?

After much thought I ordered some ovulation strips and pg strips. Want to know what is happening this month. I hope i ordered enaugh, the pack with 25opkand 10 pg was not in stock but could buy 20 and 10 seperately. Hope it will due. If nothing happens this month (no ovulation or no pg) I think if no O before AF I will buy more, if O and no pg I will just go with the flow :) I dont know, I am starting to get positive about ttc again.. what a week of rollercoaster feelings haha.

Hope you are all well :) ttc, pg or in the TWW :)

Well as you know I'm hoooooping my body has geared up for ovulation these past few days, so I'm now potentially in the TWW, but I'll be watching for O signs still too just in case.

Hope you O and catched the egg :) hope the tww will fly by 😅

Hooray! My Gynae's offices called this afternoon to say they got my bloods back from this morning and it looks like I O'd on Sunday. Which puts me in the tww!

We covered our bases and BD'd Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and Sun. Whew can have the night off tonight and indulge in a glass of wine while I still can!

How's everyone else doing??

Woohoo dannypop! Good luck! Sounds like you've covered your bases well, so now on to the nerve wreaking TWW!

Afm, I just went to the toilet and wiped some decent stretchy cm, I checked my cervix on a whim and it's way up high so I could hardly reach, and when I did find it, it was hard to feel it's so soft. Eeeeeee! So excited my body might really be doing this!!

Woohoo dannypop! Good luck! Sounds like you've covered your bases well, so now on to the nerve wreaking TWW!

Afm, I just went to the toilet and wiped some decent stretchy cm, I checked my cervix on a whim and it's way up high so I could hardly reach, and when I did find it, it was hard to feel it's so soft. Eeeeeee! So excited my body might really be doing this!!

Hooray Flying!! How many DPO are you?

Haha dannypop, I am pretty sure I am right on O, not ANY dpo yet. I'm excited cos I have only ovulated twice in the past 5.5 years, both times resulting in pregnancies and then long periods of no cycle, so it's been soooooo long I'm very excited my body is showing strong signs it is kicking off again!! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->