• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

Opks are getting darker. Grrr promised I wouldn't do this to myself. 😕

I have but some people at that if you use opks after ovulation and they gradually get darker this could be the sign of a bfp?

6dpo not sure how accurate the theory is but I have the need to poas and want to wait until at least Monday to test. X

Ridley- Hoping that is a good sign for a BFP... fingers crossed for you. I cant wait until ladies start testing!!

EWCM this am, and another low temp- really thinking I will get my pos OPK today. fmu was too diluted. I drank a lot of water before bed. Going to test around 2 ish.

I've got cold feet again!!!!! I know it's silly but today I just feel like no way can I have another baby our house is just way to small and my other 2 are a good age so life is good do I really want to start over agin with the sleepless nights etc. I know i will feel different tomorrow lol why is this so difficult :nope:

If you keep going back and forth I would say go for it. You might regret not doing it in the future. But if you have another baby, you'll never regret it! Think of how much you love your kiddos! You'll love #3 just as much. :)

Thanks pianogirl i know I will it just seems like such a big step

Oh ridley why did you tell me that.... now ill be poas on sticks for ovulation after ovulation and early hpt....

Mrsclets thats great news how did test at 2pm go ?:-
Im finding it hard to get even near a positive opk this month

Oh ridley why did you tell me that.... now ill be poas on sticks for ovulation after ovulation and early hpt....

Mrsclets thats great news how did test at 2pm go ?:-
Im finding it hard to get even near a positive opk this month

I'm in PA, USA, so it is only 1000 am here. I wish it were 2pm! LOL

:rofl: POAS addicts, all of you!!! :rofl: ...Okay, all of us (but I'm not getting into OPKs!) :blush: :rofl:

Mel: I'm with you! I'm TERRIFIED!!! But I want it. :haha:

Ridley: Such a bad example to Alfiecat!! :rofl: I hope we're bump buddies too! :flower: What amazon are you on (.ca or .com)? I can't find the hpt that you're referring to!! :winkwink: I bought wondfos, 10 miu.

xxxx

I bought them on amazon uk for 3 euro, no tests under 7 euro for 1 in shops

On Amazon.co.uk. Tasha. Sorry Alfie. :) what cd are you on. Don't worry about ovulation it will happen. Might just be later than expected. X

I was trying to avoid opks this time but you lot have me looking for them on Amazon :haha:

I am jealous of all of your poas! All I get to do is wait. :wacko: But I know a month can go by really fast, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->