• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #3 buddies wanted

ridley- love the pic... just keep peeing.

And the 2 oclock pee was pretty diluted looking, so I didn't waste a test. Holding for a couple hours with no liquids and will try again.

It's probably just running a little late. I am sure if you test twice a day you will catch it. The same happened to me this month and eventually ovulated on cd19. X

Well ladies.... What do you all think?? Pos yes or no!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 8
Yay Mrscletus!!!! I agree with Ridley: time to get busy! :winkwink:

Ridley: Aha! I assumed you were on this side of the pond! :winkwink: That would explain why I can't find those hpt 's on Amazon!

I'm on CD3. I used to stay laying down with my legs up cuz it made me feel better but then switched to ummm well not sure how to phrase it without like being seriously TMI...... "manually going" after DH. I'm sure thats an old wives tale as well but the 2 times I tried it I got pregnant. It was probably a coincidence but made me feel like I could stand up. Now I think I've shared my 2 tricks I used to get pregnant. Wasn't gonna share this one cuz a little embarrassing.

Well Mattsgirl- I used this method last night. As DH actually suggested it too!! I think it is awesome he has been reading up on things we can do to "help our chances" its kind of a huge turn on that he is researching (or maybe that's just the O hormones talking) either way we tried it... we shall see what happens.

I am feeling twinges/o pain today on the left side. I have honestly never really felt them this strong before.

Any news on O Alfiecat? I know you have to be getting close right?

Mrscletus: I hope you catch this cycle! :flower:

My Wondfo IC's arrived in the mail just now!!!!! (I was expecting them for Monday!) I'm pretty sure I'm going to start POAS-ing tomorrow! :rofl:

You girls are cracking me up.
:haha:
Glad I'm not the only poas lunatic, rocking the Internet cheapies. :rofl:
Ridely, I drive myself insane too with the opks post O to see if they darken. And they always do a day or two before af.](*,)

10 dpo. :bfn: I'm feeling really chill about it. Onward and upward.
:wine:

Welcome pianogirl!

You girls are cracking me up.
:haha:
Glad I'm not the only poas lunatic, rocking the Internet cheapies. :rofl:
Ridely, I drive myself insane too with the opks post O to see if they darken. And they always do a day or two before af.](*,)

10 dpo. :bfn: I'm feeling really chill about it. Onward and upward.
:wine:

Welcome pianogirl!

still time for your BFP are you testing again tomorrow?

BFN on an ic this morning ladies! :rofl: I'm 9 DPO! But my temp rose by .7 degrees C, which is a positive sign! I'm feeling very chill, like Mouse Chicky! :winkwink:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 7.44.59 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 7.44.59 AM.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
Now that it's dry, I think I might see something! :rofl: But I have gifted eyes for seeing second lines, and can almost wish them into existence! :haha:

I have given up on the opks waiting till Monday to take my early test. Should be due af on Wed. Not sure I see anything yet tasha. It is still early days. Thought you were waiting till Monday? ☺

Ridley: I received my tests yesterday afternoon in the mail, and they were only supposed to arrive Monday! :haha:

A definite screen tilter! I'm not calling this a BFP though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 8.53.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-20 at 8.53.41 AM.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member