TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

Jojo, I really hope you get good numbers soon. Must be scary, but it sounds like your DH is doing a good job in being supportive. Did the birthday planning lift your spirits as you hoped? It's okay to prepare for the worst but please, please hope for the best! It really sucks that lab results take forever to come back. I'm so used to being on the testing side of things.

Caz, how are you feeling?
Cab, anymore testing?
Coral, Friday is coming soon!
As for me, I'm starving by dinnertime. I have already had to move up a size in pants. Not cute.

We are praying for you, Jojo.

Jojo, you are in my prayers, I really pray everything is ok for you xxx

Morning ladies,

Jojo big:hugs::hugs:, i second what Trey said, I hope your numbers come back good. It is good news that the bleeding stopped hun. Your hubby is doing a good job supporting and comforting you. The :sick: is def a good sign. I'm def praying for you.

I'm ok, itching to poas:haha: I have so many!

Cab, how are you?

Caz, hows things? Are you just waiting to see midwife now?

Trey, one pant size is not so bad, probably just bloated! It's all for a good cause:haha:

morning all!! :wave:
@JOJO...i said a little prayer for you yesterday and i will again today im praying that that little bean (or two) stay safe and you have a wonderful full term pregnancy! DH sounds like he's being good with you bless him, hope your LO's party keeps your chin up..:hugs: and HEAPS od sticky :dust::dust::dust::dust:
@CORAL...you testing friday still? oh no wait!! you caved and tested!! :haha: its still waaaay early but i know how hard it is to not poas when everyone on here seems to be doing it! :hugs::dust:
@CAZ...hows that bump coming along?:hugs:
@TREY...as it goes i did test yesterday, not sure if its an evap though, i posted pics in the preg test gallery...seem to have bad af pains today so im feeling a little "out" now but we'll see. testing tomorrow i think! xx
:hug: and:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all you support ladies! I'm trying to keep my PMA up. THis morning I am so unbelieveably :sick: Sorry TMI but its so horrible because I dont have anything in my stomach to come up in the morning so its just dry heaves. Trying to get a yougurt down because when I was preggo w/ my DD sometimes eating something dairy would help. But its taking everything I have to get each spoon full down. I guess thats a good sign. My BBS are also killing me. They are burning and sore. I'm trying to keep those as good signs because isn't the reason you have those symptoms is because of your hormone levels rising? I guess if I was losing or lost the baby my symptoms would be going away not getting stronger right? I hope so. The Dr office isn't even open yet and I just sitting by the phone ( when my face isnt in the toilet) and waiting. MY littles ones are sick today too so this should be interesting.
@Trey, how are you feeling? You've just hit the 6 wk mark right? Congrats! The shopping did help a bit but I'm just not into it right now. Once I get the good news I think I'll be more interested.
@Caz, how do you feel honey?
@Cab and Coral, many symptoms ladies? When are we gonna see those :bfp: tests???

:happydance::happydance::thumbup::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:Well, Dr just called and said my HCG levels are 10,355 miu. So everything seems to be ok. Don't need a second blood test because levels are good. Get my first scan next Thursday!!!! YEA!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup:Thank you guys so much for all your support and good vibes!! All I can do is :cry: with tears of happiness! My boss, who has been TTC for almost 2yrs got her :bfp: this morning after her second IUI!!! She was nervous to tell me but even if the outsome wouldn't have been good I would still have been over the moon for her! Now we can be over the moon for each other!!!! Thanks again guys!!!

Wonderful news jojo!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:I was so anxious to hear your news and so worried for you, so happy everything is fine! Can't wait to see U/S pics:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies! I was soooooooooooooo scared! My heart was beating out of my chest when they lady said And your HgC levels are....................... it felt like she was taking years! I'm so happy and excited. Thanks again for all your support. Whether you know it or not you guys really helped.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Jojo - that is fantastic news so so so happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im feeling so tired & sick! I can hardly stay awake past 7pm in the evening! Are you really tired as well? xx

Yes, VERY!! Feels like someone is draining all my energy out. Evertime I stand up to do something I have to sit back down and rest. Its crazy. Have you got your bloods done yet?

this mornings test.....?:wacko: its darker than the last one...time for a new ticker????????????????????

Attachments

• P111110_08.170001.jpg
    P111110_08.170001.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
  • P111110_08.070002.jpg
    P111110_08.070002.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
a lady just said hers looked like that but was a chemical...:cry: wtf!!
gonna test after weekend and see...cant believe she said that to me i was quite happy...think it was in the test gallery thread i did xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->