TTC#3 in August...looking for a buddy

dont worry cabs,:hugs: I dont think there is any relation to how dark the line is at this early stage you are not even 4 weeks yet! It was def darker than 2 days ago so its fine, she wasn't being very sensitive was she silly cow:growlmad:

dont worry cabs,:hugs: I dont think there is any relation to how dark the line is at this early stage you are not even 4 weeks yet! It was def darker than 2 days ago so its fine, she wasn't being very sensitive was she silly cow:growlmad:

:friends::kiss::hugs:

Dont worry about the darkness of the line, it looks great to me, its still early so you wont get a really dark line yet!

cab - where is your other test? I cant find it on here?

cab - where is your other test? I cant find it on here?

i posted it in the preg test gallery.." superdrug...anything??"" let me know if you cant find it ill post a link....im going to tweek todays test..:haha:

:kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::thumbup::thumbup::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Its a :bfp: for sure!!! I'm so excited for you babe!! And there is no way you can wait till Monday! Go ASAP and get some more tests!!! Don't worry about what she said Cab. Maybe she didn't realize what she was saying. Mine was fainter and we all know how that turned out! I told you this was your month!! I'm so happy and so excited to see the next test IN THE MORNING:winkwink::haha:

1025001301.jpg
See how much darker your is compared to mine! And this was the same dpo I'm pretty sure!

Hi girls, I couldn't wait and dipped a ic and think I may have avert very very faint line, can't get my camera to work right so no pics, I must say I'm excited as never seen anything on these tests before. I'm 9dpo today.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

WOW!!! Really! Find a camera quick!!! I wanna see that line! OMG! I'm sooooo excited for you. When are you gonna test again?

use your phone coral!!!!!...weather too shyte here to drag LO out so im sending OH for a frer that i MAY do in the morning....how sensitive was that test jojo? the ones im using say 10mui upwards....i thought it would e darker by now, and also heard a few women getting the same lines on these superdrug tests and not being preggo...i darent use a frer now it may burst my bubble...xx

The test I was using said 20miu. You'll never know if you don't test again and I'm pretty sure that's a :bfp:!!! Were all here for you no matter what!:friends::hug:

will do another test tomorrow, did another ic after about 2 hours but dont see a thing this time maybe an evap in first:cry:
Ill take pics if i see a line tomorrow

It could have been because its still so early so everytime you pee your level goes down. I'm crossing everything for you honey!!! :dust::dust::dust:!!!!!!

yay coral - im so excited for you, I got such a faint faint line to start with - i know you are going to get your bfp!

Cab - that is a BFP no doubt - cant wait to see your FRER, will have a nice line im sure xx

Has anyone heard from Trey last couple days? Treeeeyyyy where are youuuuu? I hope your ok hunni and just busy!

i thought that! hope her and bump are doing ok....and coral last pee at 10pm no more to drink until after test at 7am!! cabs rules! :rofl:

jojo -sorry I forgot to answer your question, we dont get our bloods done here in UK, unless there is a problem they just use your HPT, I wish we got blood tests as standard here!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:hi girls, I did my frer and 2 cheapies this am and got my BFP :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I'm so excited! I can barely see a line with the cheapies but glad I did my frer as there is no question!!!! Although it is quite faint its there and very pink!!! I'm 10dpo today so excited we are all going to July bumps!!!!! I cant quite beleive we all got our bfp within a short space of time of one another!!! how cool:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->