TTC #3 in TWW, anyone else?

Watery is fertile! if you feel wet, have a look at the tissue paper after you wipe (after a poo is best - sorry for tmi) and it should look like clear snot and stretch for an inch or so. I usually get a big blob of it just before ovulating.

Okay ladies, I'm on this. We will see if it makes a difference or not. 😊

Hey, good luck with a BFP soon!! I have three children within 2 1/2 years and am trying for no. 4 - so no you're not crazy! my youngest is 1 yr 2 months but this will be the last month I try, as I don't want a gap over 2 years. I also had 3 c sections, sadly my first two got stuck and there were some further complications from that. Three under three is an awesome arrangement - ours all get on so well and they look after their little brother. The older two are best friends (boy and girl). The only problem we had was trying to get them to share a room - it was constantly play time so we ended up separating them and putting our youngest in a cot in our room. I had no trouble getting pregnant with my third - it was 4 months after i had my second and was a bit of an accident. My middle child got sick and I could no longer breast feed, so I started ovulating again a lot sooner than I thought! One piece of advice, is if you're having so many within a short amount of time they take a lot of minerals out of you - I would recommend seeing a naturopath or someone who prescribes good quality liquid minerals as this can help with fertility and holding a pregnancy. A baby just won't stick if you can't sustain another pregnancy and you need to replace what the last two have taken from you - from pregnancy and feeding. I had seen someone after my second child as I was suffering from adrenal fatigue, and I believe the supplements I was given were what made me super fertile that round. I also find not touching white wine, coffee etc and bread daily is a huge benefit also to fertility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->