TTC #3 in TWW, anyone else?

11 or 12 dpo for me, 1st time ttc#3, three positive hpt's at 7dpo, negatives since then, maybe chemical. I don't expect to get pregnant first time trying but I did get pregnant with my other two first time trying.

Well, bloody discharge at 8&9DPO ....I think I got a very faint line this morning but idk how to post a picture from my cell phone to this forum. Im hoping....fingers x'ed!!

It's hard to tell but I think I might see something faint! Good luck Silas!

Thanks. Im going to test again monday morning & see what happens. Im trying to stay Negative in a way so I hopefully wont be too disappointed.

Fx SilasLove. I tested again today and bfn. I know i'm still too early but i couldn't resist lol.

I see through some signatures that some of you have gotten BFPs!! How exciting! Congrats!

We are on cycle #4 now...honestly had no idea when I started it would take this long!! :wacko:

Can'T help feeling discouraged.

I was starting to get impatient by cycle #3... I know it just gets worse with each passing cycle :hugs:

I hope this is the lucky cycle for you!!

Thanks aley, me too! I just want it so badly & we never had to really "try" with our other two so I'm instantly thinking something is wrong with me. But I'm older now & was on BC for nearly 4 years so it is understandable.

Thanks aley, me too! I just want it so badly & we never had to really "try" with our other two so I'm instantly thinking something is wrong with me. But I'm older now & was on BC for nearly 4 years so it is understandable.

I'm with you there! I got pregnant so easily with my first two, and I'm on cycle 5 this month with my 3rd. Can't help but wonder if it's an age thing (i'm 37) but my friends tell me otherwise :thumbup:

Hey just wanted to say hello were on cycle one ttc but not tracking or anything so just seeing wat happens. I have no idea wen I ov etc and hubby works all kinds of hours so makes things difficult. Last period finished 25th feb and we bd on 5th of march...... pretty sure thats too early and at mo hes away now so nomore chance for a while!!!!..... how u ladies feeling xx

I feel very frustrated. My period was 5 days late this month, and then only lasted 5 days instead of the usual 6. I have no idea when I am ovulating either as I somehow missed my ov day or I didn't ov at all last month when I did opks. I have one opk left for this month & I'm not buying anymore so we will see what happens. :shrug:

I'm thinking at our 6th month with no bfp we will take a "break" and by break I mean ntnp and I won't be charting or anything. Just try to relax, enjoy our kids and if it happens, it happens.

I feel very frustrated. My period was 5 days late this month, and then only lasted 5 days instead of the usual 6. I have no idea when I am ovulating either as I somehow missed my ov day or I didn't ov at all last month when I did opks. I have one opk left for this month & I'm not buying anymore so we will see what happens. :shrug:

I'm thinking at our 6th month with no bfp we will take a "break" and by break I mean ntnp and I won't be charting or anything. Just try to relax, enjoy our kids and if it happens, it happens.

opks never seem to work for me and I have used the digi ones too! I always just go by ewcm as it's the only way I know when I ovulate. I got pregnant every time this way so i def ovulated each time (2 successful and 2 chemicals). If this month we are not successful I will take a month off and just not think about it. I know though that if it doesn't work out this month I will be so gutted though. :dohh:

I need to check CM, I never do. Maybe that's my problem. :haha:

Joining, first cycle, 9dpo, symptoms galore.
I have two sons, 4 and 1, must be crazy as the youngest only just started to sleep through!
When, of those of you still ttc, are you testing?

Hi mama_v!!
I'll test around April 4.
So just checked CM..it was a little white, but mostly watery and there wasn't much at all. Obviously I don't know EXACTLY what to look for other than what I quickly read online.

Look out for clear stretchy discharge (egg white type), that will be around ov, usually last 2/3 days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->