TTC #3 in TWW, anyone else?

Hey baby D, the lack of symptoms can be a good sign!! :thumbup: Fingers crossed that its a good sign for you :flower:

With my second pregnancy, I had no initial symptoms. Good luck!

Hi ladies, can I join you all? We have two daughters (oldest will be 4 in April, youngest is 17 months) and are ttc #3. On cd17 but we are out for this month since hubby has been away the past week.

Is anyone here ttc while breastfeeding? I'm nervous about how this is going to go for us, we tried while I was feeding dd1 and it didn't happen until the month I weaned her. Totally not ready to wean dd2 yet but desperately want another baby!

Hi ladies, can I join you all? We have two daughters (oldest will be 4 in April, youngest is 17 months) and are ttc #3. On cd17 but we are out for this month since hubby has been away the past week.

Is anyone here ttc while breastfeeding? I'm nervous about how this is going to go for us, we tried while I was feeding dd1 and it didn't happen until the month I weaned her. Totally not ready to wean dd2 yet but desperately want another baby!

hello, my daughter is 4 in july and I was still breastfeeding her when I got pregnant with my son when she was exactly a year. I carried in bf'dng her till 18 mnths, but my milk dried up during pregnancy. I have breast fed my son more frequently (he is now 20 months) and only got my cycles back in November! I am still breast feeding him round the clock but I have had a couple of nights when I was without him (no more than 12 hours) and I wonder if that kicked it all off? I think the key is to try to feed less during the night. good luck :flower:

hello, my daughter is 4 in july and I was still breastfeeding her when I got pregnant with my son when she was exactly a year. I carried in bf'dng her till 18 mnths, but my milk dried up during pregnancy. I have breast fed my son more frequently (he is now 20 months) and only got my cycles back in November! I am still breast feeding him round the clock but I have had a couple of nights when I was without him (no more than 12 hours) and I wonder if that kicked it all off? I think the key is to try to feed less during the night. good luck :flower:

I counted last night and she fed 6 times overnight, but I don't feed her at all during the day so I don't particularly want to stop those feeds yet. I've had my cycles back since she was something like 4 months old so hopefully that's a good thing? I have all the signs of ovulation too... Fingers crossed for both of us!

Hi Ladies! Happy to see our little group is growing :)

I'm on CD 8 now I think. DH actually had to change his business trip plans around the BD prime time this month... I think that's hilarious :lol:

Celebrated my baby's 4th birthday last week. :( he's growing up way too fast.

How's everyone doing?

CD6 for me! I'm feeling really energetic, which unfortunately for me means my attention span is, ahem, pathetic. :haha: BUT I'm getting a ton of cleaning done :rofl:

CD19...and I'm telling you ladies...I have been having some crazy dreams! Okay, first off a few days ago I have a really vivid dream about work and how I was getting fired andy coworkers were complete a-holes...and it was crazy how real it felt. Then o had a dream that I was stabbed...:wacko:

Then last night I had a dream that I was getting my hair cut and the woman who was washing/cutting my hair told me that my hair was signaling that my period was about to start and I am telling you I was so disappointed in my dream and I was like "wow that really stinks because we are trying to have another baby"...

Really?? Wtf is wrong with my brain?? Needless to say o had an interesting week in dream land. :nope:

I can't believe we are here right now. I'm getting a bit nervous because stress in our life has been really high lately (maybe all the holidays, family gathering and chasing after kids) and a little worried if we can handle it.

Does anyone else get nervous? I felt this way with my second but we are doing just fine!

I had a crazy positive OPK yesterday (brighter than control and mild abominal cramping/bloating), less so today but still positive OPK. I feel ready to take on another pregnancy, which would make is 3 under 3! Oh my... We DTD yesterday and today, so we will see if anything comes of it! :shrug:

Anyway would love to meet some other ladies in similar situation but of course all ladies welcome!

I'm trying to conceive baby #3, hoping for a baby girl but a boy will do just fine :)
I have two boys one is 5 in March and my other is 2 next month.... So I'm trying to get them about 3 years apart since we do have a lot of stress. But momma wants to make a baby!!! Lol

So far I'm 6dpo (no charting just going by my first ovary pain) not sure If I ovulated any sooner than that. I'm having very oily creamy cm I guess lotion? If anyone has experienced that before BFP please let me know. Also I've been getting both left and right ovary pains and today its pain in my lower abdomen radiating downward...I'm really confused? I never felt any of this with my sons.

If someone can give me their similar experiences it would really give me some comfort.....
FX to all you ladies!!! Baby dust to all on this long TWW! :hugs:

CD19...and I'm telling you ladies...I have been having some crazy dreams! Okay, first off a few days ago I have a really vivid dream about work and how I was getting fired andy coworkers were complete a-holes...and it was crazy how real it felt. Then o had a dream that I was stabbed...:wacko:

Then last night I had a dream that I was getting my hair cut and the woman who was washing/cutting my hair told me that my hair was signaling that my period was about to start and I am telling you I was so disappointed in my dream and I was like "wow that really stinks because we are trying to have another baby"...

Really?? Wtf is wrong with my brain?? Needless to say o had an interesting week in dream land. :nope:

You're not alone, these past few days mine have been very vivid they're too crazy to explain on here lol I tell my DH and he just says what's going on in your head lol

SilasLove, I have crazy dreams around ovulation too, and sometimes straight through until AF (had some doozies last cycle!). I had several dreams last cycle about wanting to be pregnant/getting pregnant/having a baby. :wacko:

Lol ladies...I kind of feel a wee bit crazy at times when I wake up. I don't remember my dreams very often, but pretty much every night this week I have. Must be sleeping good, I guess.

Oh wow! Last night, I dreamt I had a baby boy... at 37 weeks... It was SO vivid!!!

Maybe have to do with the dinner I had last night with all my doula friends so there was much birth and baby talk :p In my dream, I was also on call for 2 mommas and I didn,t know how I'd handle it all with a newborn :lol:

Only CD 8 or 9 here.

bkbabe, I think it's neat your oh is scheduling around your cycle! :thumbup:

It seems like crazy dreams are pretty common while ttc. I think it's because we have something so major on our minds, and it's only natural for our subconscious to take the idea and run with it in some crazy directions. ;)

CD 11 for me. Probably another week at least before o.

CD23 here now.

I'm testing Jan 27, so we are slowly making our way.

My ticker is telling me i'm ovulating today although i'm convinced i o'd on thursday. Only time will tell. If i did O earlier would AF also be due earlier? I'm so clueless. Can't believe how much my cycles have changed since ttc #2.

My ticker is telling me i'm ovulating today although i'm convinced i o'd on thursday. Only time will tell. If i did O earlier would AF also be due earlier? I'm so clueless. Can't believe how much my cycles have changed since ttc #2.

Yes. Your luteal phase is constant, so if you ovulate early, then 14 days later AF will come. (or however long your luteal phase is).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->