TTC #3 Momma's

Lol. Well I woke up super early this morning for no reason at all an woke feeling sicky...nauseous.also my BBs feel "fuller" of that makes sense and have had sore nips that started yesterday. That's all the news for me.

MommyB when do you plan on testing?

Great news Mommyb! Hoping this is your month as well as everyone else! I am going to start testing even though it is probably too early, but I guess you never know! I just want to be sure and not miss it. My cycles are all over the place so I really don't know what to go by.

Tink those sound like great symptoms! My fingers are crossed for you!

Thanks Kristin! Good luck, hope this is your month!!

Not sure when I'll test. Don't want to waste my FRER's testing too early. I'll probably wait until 12 DPO which is the 16th. Unless I get a feeling that I truly am pregnant might test a day earlier. I was calculating that if I'm pregnant this cycle I'm due on my dad's birthday! Thought that was pretty exciting :) 1dpo today and I'm really trying not to symptom spot but it's too difficult. Lol. So I've had a bit of creamy/stretchy CM, heartburn when I woke up (but probably due to the fact that I ate Halloween Candy last night), and some dull cramping on and off all day.

Hope you all are doing well!

I'm 6dpo of a 26 day cycle (AF due next Friday) and I'm feeling very antsy. I have a good feeling about this month but I'm nervous for a negative. This is our 4th cycle so I shouldn't be that afraid of a negative result.

Tink when are you testing?

Hi ladies! I have two sons, 7 & 6, and am TTC my number 3 (number 1 for my SO) and praying for a girl this time. I just found this thread and hope you don't mind my joining. For all the POAS addicts like myself, may I recommend the POAS Party thread? My situation is a little unusual and you can read my story (if you have the time and patience) in Why do I feel pregnant? or my unconventional tww. Congrats to all those who have already become pregnant. FX for the rest that we all get our BFP's soon!

Sprinkles I'm going to start testing starting 7dpo so tomorrow :)

Querida - :hi: welcome to the group

AFM - I had a dream last night I got my :bfp: ... we shall see lol

I've heard that BFP dreams can be a positive thing, although I did have one last cycle. Lol. But I'm thinking it was all my crazy post BCP symptoms! Lol.

Welcome Querida and good luck! :)

Tink make sure to post any test you take and we'll all analyze it ;) More eyes the better! Lol

AFM...2 DPO. Nothing crazy happening :(

Yay for 2dpo Mommy B

I actually caved and tested today... I dont think there is anything there but here are the pics :) In real life i feel like something is catching my eye but it could just be an indent.

Attachments

• 2014-11-06 11.09.16.jpg
    2014-11-06 11.09.16.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 20141106_110343.jpg
    20141106_110343.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 4
I do feel like I see something Tink! How reliable are these HPT's? Never used them before. And what's your DPO?

I've seen a lot of good reviews they are Wondfo. Im 6dpo

Oh okay, I've heard ppl talk about them. You're still so early! If something is there I'm sure it will show up in the next couple days! Exciting! I hope we all get our BFP's this month!

A faint second line on this mornings test, so I think it is the very beginning of my LH surge. Will test again later today and see if it got any darker. Lots of ewcm when I went to the bathroom earlier this afternoon, but almost none just now. We should be on track for O right on schedule!

Good luck Queen!

Welcome Querida!

Tink I am 6dpo too! But a 26 day cycle (on the short side).

I picked up a pack of 2 FRERs today--I'm saving them for Sat&Sun and will use a cheapie one tomorrow since its still early.

Sprinkles - yes I am actually thinking I may wait until Sunday - Monday to test. I'm due for AF by next week on Thursday or Friday

It seems a few of us are are the same dpo... I'm 6 dpo too! I really want to hold off until at least 10 dpo, but knowing myself I probably wont then get all depressed when I see a bfn. When will I learn!? lol

I know Steph! I'm only 3dpo today and I've said I'm waiting until 12dpo but I know I'll cave. Lol. I'm thinking Nov. 15 which is 11 DPO. I'll use one Frer! And if it's stark white then I'm waiting for AF! Let's see if I can stick to it! Lol

I'm excited for you ladies I hope to see some bfps this November . I wish I knew where I was in my cycle but I don't so I am just waiting about a month I have about3 or so weeks to go to see if af shows up. Since the baby I haven't got a period yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->