TTC #3 Momma's

Last month I had a positive opk on CD10 and ended up having a 25 day cycle (usually 26-27 day cycle). This month I didn't use opks so I'm not sure when I ovulated but we bd on CD10, 12, 13, and 15.

I am going to go by online calc and say that I am 3dpo. I hope I get good news this month. I have a handful of dollar store tests and 1 digi left over from last month for confirmation--man I hope I get to use it! Not sure when to start testing...

Hi Sg! I have 2 girls--they will be 3 and 1 in January :) I have always hoped for 3
little ones so the sooner the better. This is our 4th cycle of trying. Our first two were much easier to conceive, I think we shook hands and I got pregnant lol

Same with us, the first 3 (one ended in mc) were super easy to conceive, but this time we are on the 4th proper cycle. Starting to wonder what's wrong!

So hubby gets stressed when I'm like, "okay we need to bd tonight!" I remember trying for one of our boys and following SMEP (lots of bd) and he couldn't finish one night because he was super stressed. So now that my fertile period is coming up I'm worried because I'm trying not to make it stressful but how do i do that? He works 10/11 hour days 6 days a week. And he's so sleepy at night :haha: Does anyone else have this issue?

My dh is the same, he doesn't like the 'sex for baby making' thing or the pressure to finish. Now I don't even mention ttc anymore. Last night when I knew we had to bd because I was ovulating I put in the preseed lube without him knowing and then starting being all sexy. After the deed when he when to clean up I quickly popped in the soft cup before he came back!

I am now officially 1dpo and in the tww :happydance:

Good luck Steph! :dust:

Sounds like were all on our way :happydance: Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Throwing now!

Forgot to share a pic of my extremely positive OPK this morning :happydance: Gonna BD the tonight and tomorrow then I should be in my TWW. Lots of stretchy EWCM today again. Already feeling so much better about this cycle! I have a feeling I never even ovulated last cycle. But who cares.....I am now! ;)

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/56818cefac94e324c6f791848337b77e.jpg

I know!! Lol. This is the first time I've ever used a cheapie OPK. And to think I was gonna wait until Wednesday to use it!! Would of been so off if I did. Luckily I trusted my instincts, lol.

Wow! Great line mommy:)

Good luck kristen:)

Baby dust to all...

Quick update on me...AF still not left...ordered sum cheap OPKs off amazon. Looking forward to using them! Lol...

MommyB - Oh No! good thing you did follow your instincts. Its never to early to start using your OPKs

Morning ladies :) I need some help! Lol. So I did another OPK today and it still looks positive to me. How long do they stay positive for? I'll upload a pic of yesterdays( top) and today's (bottom) and see what you think :) Also we BD last night but hubby finished really quickly (must of been the lingerie ;) Lol) and I was on top. So he obviously didn't pull out and I just quickly rolled onto my back and put my bum up. Thanks girls!

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/e8711c50c38e1710ccb4fbe7b582ae3f.jpg

Looked at the test again and the test line is actually lighter than the control line. Where as yesterday the test line was much darker. So I'm thinking I caught my surge yesterday. Just hoping that hubby finishing with me on top last night doesn't affect our chances. But from what I've read I shouldn't worry :)

Looked at the test again and the test line is actually lighter than the control line. Where as yesterday the test line was much darker. So I'm thinking I caught my surge yesterday. Just hoping that hubby finishing with me on top last night doesn't affect our chances. But from what I've read I shouldn't worry :)

MommyB for what it's worth we conceived both of our girls with me on top lol ;)

MommyB for what it's worth we conceived both of our girls with me on top lol ;)

Ooh thank you!!! That was just what I wanted to hear :happydance: I actually read that apparently if you want to conceive a girl woman is on top. I know it's just a myth but it's nice to hear it happened for you. Thank you :)

Well im sitting here and eating a velveeta mac n cheese and it tastes really weird. Too soon for food tasting funny? I normally love this stuff but it really tastes off..

I'm not sure Tink, but I'm also 10 days away from my period and I'm SO hungry today. Hoping it's a very early pg sign and not just me being a pig.

Haha funny you say that steph. I'm not much into sugar but omg tonight I'm pigging out on my kids Halloween candy!

Steph and Tink, hope these are signs for both of you!! Mmmm velveeta Mac n cheese. Now I want some!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->