TTC #3 Momma's

I know I definitely OV on cd13 (positive test day before, then that day my CM dried up and I had clear OV cramping). I have a feeling AF will start in the morning. I'm bummed, but hopefully next cycle will be the lucky one. Think we just need to bd more.

Sorry the witch returned Tink :( My next AF will be due the middle of December so maybe we'll both have Christmas surprises :)

Sorry Tink :sad1:

And sorry, too, MommyB. Hopefully the :witch: doesn't come. My first two pregnancies were like you, conceived in one cycle, even right off of a hormonal birth control (first bcp, then Mirena), but this one, Mirena was out in July and this is cycle #4.

Thanks Queen. Well the bleeding is now on my panty liner. So I think I'm definitely out and tomorrow will be cd1 :( Maybe cause we are older than the last time we got pregnant, and we're not as fertile. Who knows. Or maybe my body still has to go back to normal after BCP. Gotta keep trying I guess.

Tink, mommyB - sorry to hear that ladies.

Chilli - when you think about it, there are always going to be those who disapprove of you in some way. So why bother worrying about them? The people who matter *should* be supportive and accepting no matter what. Everyone else, tell 'em to kiss your tushie!! lol

Sorry MommyB and Tink :(

I started cramping and bleeding today so it's definitely over. I thought I would be devastated but I'm ok actually, at least now I know that we can conceive. Onto cycle #5...

Well when I last posted I had a small amount of bright red blood. Now I'm having a super small amount (but more than spotting) mucous with purple. Wtf is going on???? It's giving me anxiety. Is something wrong with me??

Aww so sorry Steph :(

So weird Tink! I hope their is nothing wrong with you!

AFM...definitely on AF. I'm going to count today as cd1 because I'm fully bleeding. 26 day cycle, so weird they've never been that short before. But the good news is, my fertile week is next week already! Kinda glad my cycles are somewhat short. Hopefully cycle 3 will be lucky :)

So sorry to hear that this has been a crappie month for some of you. Fingers xd for xmas.
Yes Tink. Tbh I only use my mobile at the moment so can't really change it. It was a great team!
My bank is killing me and I can hardly stomach food so fairly sure I'm pg, even with the vasectomy and no bfp yet. Maybe I'm just not having a strong enough pg I don't know. Seriously worried I'm losing the plot though :-(

So sorry Steph, Tink and Mommyb! FX this next cycle is the one :dust:

Tink that is very strange? Are you going to call the doctor and ask?

I'm still sitting here waiting to ovulate :haha: :coffee:

Soo sorry to hear that the :witch: getting you guys! :( Hopefully you will all get your BFP as Christmas presents!!! If your anything like me, I don't typically get presents because we have no $ left after buying for the kids! Lol
Well today marks 3 dpo. My cycle is all over the place so who knows when I am actually scheduled for my AF. If I had to guess it would be over Thanksgiving. Hopefully she doesn't arrive!!

So sorry to hear that this has been a crappie month for some of you. Fingers xd for xmas.
Yes Tink. Tbh I only use my mobile at the moment so can't really change it. It was a great team!
My bank is killing me and I can hardly stomach food so fairly sure I'm pg, even with the vasectomy and no bfp yet. Maybe I'm just not having a strong enough pg I don't know. Seriously worried I'm losing the plot though :-(

Chilli- oh I see. Hope you get a sticky :bfp: today.

Mommyb- sorry the witch caught you.

Kristinm- fx for you

AFM - having red bleeding today and cramping. Still not heavy ...just light but I'm going to give it till the end of the week and see what happens before I call my doc. My husband thinks it's stress causing af to be wacky.

Tink - Idk if this helps, but not everyone gets implant spotting. Some get implant BLEEDING which is not like the normal period, but definitely more than spotting. FX either way :hugs:

AFM I had a weird low temp and am wondering if I should ignore it due to the factors that could have influenced it or if it could be my ID at 5DPO.. CONFUSED..??

well its getting a bit heavier now. Not crazy heavy but slowly getting heavier. So i hope its picking up so we can move on already lol . Im ok with it not being my month because it would be awesome to conceive in December right before Christmas. Not to mention my birthday is December 26th... so it would be a Christmas/Birthday present :D I just want AF to show up for real and stop playing games is all. its making me feel like something is wrong with me.

Also Idk about Temps.. but one of the other girls here should be able to help you.

I would love to conceive next month! My next AF is due around the 16th of December. If I became pregnant I would definitely wait until our Christmas with our families to tell the good news :) Fingers crossed.

And sorry Querida, don't know anything about temping.

Having some sharp cramping, down really low. I have a feeling that this is the first sign of the :witch:. If this cycle is the same as the last three months, she will come tomorrow.

Hoping the witch stays away Queen! Have u tested at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->