TTC #3 Momma's

Yeah, yesterday and today. Stark white BFN's, but honestly, with my short LP, I'm only 9DPO so a negative is pretty much a given. I'd say I'm still another 2 days away from a potential bfp. It's after midnight now, so technically I'm either 10DPO or CD1. I'm still gonna test again in the morning unless I wake up to the :witch:!

Im doing good. Waiting for AF to leave. Probably have another 4 days or so till she is gone.
How are you Querida? Hope your having less pain now since your removal.

Yes, I did Querida, thanks for thinking of me!

Stark white BFN, but so far no AF either. I will count it as officially late if it doesn't come tomorrow (I *may* have ovulated a day late this time).

I'm good Tink, hysteroscopy pain is long gone and we're back to bd about daily. I'm 6DPO and had what may have been ID yest and IB today. Feeling good about this cycle for all of us. And i'm including you bc your new cycle is at the same time as my midcycle.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:dust: Lots and lots and lots of baby dust for us all!!! :dust:

Same old here. Lol. The witch is calming down, thankfully.

Good luck Queen and Querida.

Tink I hope the witch leaves ASAP!

Fingers crossed for you Queen! Are you testing with ic's or frer?

Tink and MommyB hope af leaves soon so that the fun part of the cycle can begin ;)

Querida that sounds really promising with IB and ID!

AFM the bleeding was really heavy but seems to be slowly calming down, but strangely I had almost no cramps whatsoever :wacko: Usually normal af cramps are pretty sore but this time I felt barely anything. I had a really bad moment 2 days ago where I cried my eyes out for 2 hours straight, but now I'm feeling at peace with it. It would be nice to be pregnant soon, but my girls are still so young there's really no reason why I should be in such a rush. I'll TRY to just accept that it will happen when it's meant to.

Aww Steph, I'm sorry again. But I'm glad you feel at peace. It will definitely happen again! Btw I love your profile pic! We're taking the boys to see Santa this Saturday. I even bought them matching Christmas shirts that say "I'm on the nice list". :haha:

It didn't come through very well in the picture, it's really faint, but I think it's a :bfp:!! (Using ic's, I'm either 10 or 11dpo)
https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/sinisterdormeins/IMG_20141120_073605290_zps6d628ee7.jpg

Congrats Queen! No squinting needed; that's a clear positive!! FX it's a super sticky Bean!!!

This is my FMU test. The only tweak I made on either was to draw a line to show you what I think I see. Can y'all see it too? 7dpo today, temp same as yesterday.

Attachments

• untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 11
  • untitled (500x375).jpg
    untitled (500x375).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 7
I see it plain as day Queen! Amazing! Congratulations!!

Querida I feel like I see something faint in a different spot then you marked. Lol. Good luck :)

Ladies I need help! So I'm day 3 of AF and it's still really heavy and I just went to bathroom and when I wiped there were a bunch of clumpy blood clot type things on the toilet paper? What the heck was that? I've literally always had a 28 day cycle, either it coming on time or a day late (never 2-3 days early), and I've never had blood clot type things like I just saw. Is this normal or should I be seeing my doctor?

Queen - CONGRATS! :happydance:

Querida - im with mommyb think i see something but not where you makred the lines.

mommyb- Having some clots during your period is normal. It sounds to me like maybe the stress got to you this cycle and is giving you a funky period. How many days do your periods usually last?? I would give it the same amount of time for your period to stop that it usually does and see if it starts slowing down. If not and it remains Super heavy, then call your doc.

Steph - Idk if your still around hun, but if you are i wanted to check in and see how you are and if you are ok? Sending :hugs:

AFM - Period is now very light and will be this way for a couple more days before she leaves completely. Other than that no new updates here.

Thanks Tink. I think you're right, I have been super stressed with the whole TTC process. I'm usually heaviest on Day 3 anyways then tomorrow should settle down. Here's hoping!

Yea, its hard not to stress when TTC. We just have to try not to though. Hope it slows down for you tomorrow :)

Okay one other question, I touched one of the clots and it didn't break down. Like I could feel it? Wth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->