TTC #3 Momma's

It happens sometimes the clots are thick. I have clots basically every period.. some breakdown.. some dont.

Oh okay. Phew! I've never had them. I haven't had a physical since my youngest was born so I think I'm going to get an appt for early next week (before I ovulate) and make sure everything is okay. My doctor thought we were done after 2. Lol.

Haha. Yea, that sounds like a good idea. I actually just had my physical done this past month. It doesnt hurt to make sure everything is in working order.

Thanks ladies. I am terrible at straight lines and I know I didn't get them spot on where I wanted them, but I thought they'd be close enough. I had a scare after some .. ahem .. external stimulation. I got nearly black blood, enough to put in a tampon. after a couple hours it was gone and when I removed the tampon it wasn't even halfway full. I'm thinking it was just old uterine lining escaping my not fully closed cervix after the resulting cramps from the fun. Back to barely there brown spotting when I wipe - reddish-brown cm when I check cp. I don't think this could be a period, rather is the after-effect from the recent hysteroscopy. I still have all my symptoms. In fact, this morning's usual dose of anti-nausea medicine hasn't calmed my nausea as well as the past two days, despite being the same dose at the same time.

Has anyone ever had a cyst down there? I feel something weird. I've made an appt. with my doctor. But now I'm all worried. It's just come to my attention this last cycle. Then I had the blood clots this afternoon and kinda freaked out a bit. I see her early next week and I'm hoping it's nothing, but I can't help but be worried. Unfortunately I used Dr. google ;) Lol. From what I've read I'm thinking it's something cause by childbirth. My DS2 was 10.4 pounds when born and had to have a episiotomy. But I can't help it, I'm freaking out with worry! Lol

MommyB - breathe honey! All that freaking out could make things worse, assuming there is actually something to be worried about. I do this breathing exercise where I breathe slowly and deeply and every exhaled breath pushes stress farther down my body until it goes out the bottom of my feet. I find it very helpful and even somewhat physically relaxing as well as mentally so. FX everything is ok for you! :hugs:

Say no to Dr. Google :haha: Most dangerous doctor out there, he will make you crazy with worry :wacko: Hoping it's nothing and you just being extra concerned :hugs:

Thanks ladies. It's not bothersome but I've just never noticed it before. Ugh. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

I have had cysts before and they went away on their own. :hugs: mommyb try an relax im sure your ok :)

Clots, yes. Every month, especially on the first and second day. Cysts, well, I have had multiple ovarian cysts but obviously that's not what you mean. If it's on the 'outside', could it possibly be an ingrown hair? Every so often I get one and it's typically not painful unless you mess with it, so I never notice it until it's a fairly decent size.

I just had a VERY interesting bedtime snack and I think I want more. I had a big sour dill pickle and a candy cane and washed it down with a whole water bottle.

Yeah.. If I'm NOT preggers, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with my stomach. :rofl:

Cd4 and AF is finally quieting down. Come to think of it (I would of just started yesterday if it came on time), with it coming earlier I don't have to worry about it this weekend. We have a busy weekend planned :) oh and I took two hot baths yesterday and my problem down there is barely even noticeable. So I plan to take hot baths for the next few days, then I have my paps test next Tuesday. Then it will be bd time!

Hope everyone is well!

So glad af calmed down! Yay for fresh new cycle! Hurry up next week!!

I thought today was 8dpo. I'm being told that I probably didn't O until a day or two ago. Here's my chart and this morning's 2 tests taken with FMU. The blue dye was a leftover and while I took the pic after the time limit on that one, the faint blue line I see irl was there before the time limit.

Attachments

• untitled (281x500).jpg
    untitled (281x500).jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (2) (500x375).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled (3) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (3) (500x375).jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled (4) (500x375).jpg
    untitled (4) (500x375).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5
Sorry Querida, I don't seem to see anything. Is the blue dye from a digital?

MomyB - no it's a leftover equate. The faint line was more visible irl and showed up in the time frame and never went away, but it was a squinter, even though I could clearly see it there

If you are only 1-2 DPO then i would bet an evap because 1-2 DPO is WAY to early for a bfp. FX for you though hun

Hi ladies, sorry I've been a bit quiet, just catching up on the few pages I've missed out on!

Queen congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Querida I think I do see a shadow of a line in the blue one, but nothinig in the other ones. Fingers crossed you O'd last week and this is the start of your bfp!

Thank you ladies. Idk if I'm 9-10dpo like I thought I was, or 2-3 like someone suggested, or haven't even O'd yet. All I know is my temp dropped again today, though not all the way to lowest baseline, so I didn't even bother to test today. No more blue line tests for me, although I do have 2 cb digi's with weeks estimator for when I eventually get an undeniable :bfp: Hope everyone is doing well and that we see more :bfp: soon.

querida I definitely see the blue line. It would make sense if you were 8 or 9 dpo! Not if you're 2 mind you. When are you testing again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->