TTC #3 Momma's

aj - my temp stayed where it was yest but I tested anyways with ic and didn't see a line or even a shadow. My nausea has retreated enough to allow my other symptoms to manifest more strongly. My nips keep tingling and it's really really weird for me. That doesn't even happen when I'm cold. Testing again tomorrow, but only if my temp rises. At this rate, I will run out of tests!

Fx for u Querida.

Hows everyone else?

sorry i havent been very active with replies:/

Ive been to and from the doctor trying to get to the bottom of why my period is lasting for 10 days:/ tink, i remember replying to one of ur posts about this a while back...

Well, ive also been a little itchy and slightly sore down below a week before AF is due, Thrush is the first thing that came to mind:/

The doc took a few swabs and it did come back that i have got thrush:( she also saw that the outer lining of my cervix is inflammed, she thinks that is the reason for the extra bleeding after my period...shes referred me for further tests, see what comes from them...

Feeling abit deflated but im sure after ive used the right cream it will go away:)

Im in the TWW, i kno if uve got thrush its can be hard to concieve but im not giving up:)! See what happens...

X

madam - sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything gets taken care of in time for your next cycle. :hugs:

AFM after yest 1/10thdegree dip it came back up, but just that tenth of a degree, so I didn't waste a test. I may be 11dpo or only 4-5dpo or maybe I haven't ovulated. Either way I have to know something soon, right??

Madam - Yea i do remember you commenting on my post. So when your period is lasting 10 days.. is it full blown flow.. or does it minimize to wear you only need a liner?? For me my period lasts about 8 days and on the last 2 days or so i only need a liner.

Querida - Hopefully you should know something soon. Maybe in a weeks time.

Good luck Querida!

AFM...cd7 and AF was done a couple days ago. Thank goodness ;) Going to start SMEP tomorrow (have my paps test tomorrow night as well), OPK's starting on Thursday and if my cycle is similar to last then I should O on Sunday! A week today I should be in the TWW once again! Wow, that seemed to have gone by fast! Lol

Tink- no hun, its full flow for 6 days, it then completely stops for 2-3 days in which i dont even require a liner:/ n then i bleed again, i only spot tho so just a liner. Days r here and there for each cycle, isnt bang on 6 days full flow it can b 7 but it always finishes on day 10:(

At first doc sed not to worry but then we know our bodies n i know that this isnt normal for my body. Good job i had it checked out! Im waiting for an appointment to come through for further tests. In the mean time im just going to treat the thrush that i have and also have DH tested for thrush too as ive heard that they can catch it...

I am in my TWW n dont know if we did catch the egg this time because of the thrush n problems with my period...

Hope all is well with u tink:)

MommyB - Glad the witch is gone :). It does seem like the time went fast... but as usual im sure the TWW will be horrendous. :haha:

Madam - Well at least you are getting the Thrush taken care of. Yea i would think its odd to if my period was full flow.. then stopped for 2-3 days .. then started bleeding again. That would be odd. I dont think you should count yourself out completely. Im keeping my FX for you :)

AFM - Period stopped for me on Saturday and me and DH have already started BDing sunday :haha: Cant start to early. We though we BD'd PERFECT timing last cycle but apparently not. So we are starting early and stopping late this cycle :)

We missed BD'ing on ovulation day last cycle and I think we are going to make sure we don't miss it this time. I know we bd on my O day when I got pregnant with our boys. I think it might give me a better chance this cycle. Here's hoping :)

FX for you mommyB ! Hope it happens for you this cycle!

It is rather odd:/

Thanks Tink:) good luck to you for this cycle, fx'd...

Good luck to all you ladies aswell...

Xxx

Here's today's tests, pink is hpt blue is opk. My temp did rise a bit today which prompted the testing. Nausea seems to be returning as well. Feeling like I'm getting a stomach bug though, Idk what that's about. I was hoping the vit C would work and keep me healthier.

Attachments

• untitled (2).jpg
    untitled (2).jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
Sorry can't see anything on your HPT's. Hope you fell better. Good luck!

Sorry I don't see anything either Querida. Hopefully you can stay healthy.

Glad the witch is gone MommyB. Hoping this is your month as well as everyones else that hasn't received their BFP.

AFM - today I am 10 dpo. I started testing this week and, of course.... BFN thus far. I am still holding out hope until the witch come. She is anticipated on Thanksgiving. I have been feeling a bit cruddy "different" this week but obviously it could just be in my head. We shall see....

Querida - I dont see anything on the HPT either. Im wondering if you havent ovulated yet?

Kristin - FX for you hun! Hope you get a :bfp: turkey!

Hey ladies!

Good luck Kristin! Hope you get your BFP :)

So I asked in TTC forum but no replies yet. I'm cd8 today but I'm already getting some EWCM and dull OV cramps. I was going to wait until cd10 to use an OPK (+OPK on cd12 last cycle) but now I'm feeling like I should test tomorrow. My last cycle was 26 days so maybe I will OV early. No clue? Any ideas? Thanks ladies :)

I say start using your OPK's. Would hate for you to miss your window. Rather be early than late in testing when it comes to OPK's

Yeah I agree. What's one day early, lol. Definitely don't want to miss it! Thanks :)

As if I wasn't confused enough, today saw a slight return of the nausea that I thought was going away, more and stronger cramping, and I just now noticed some brown spotting when I wiped (I haven't spotted at all in the last two days, not even after sex/exercise.

Mommyb- I would definitely start testing. You never know and you don't want to miss that window. Time to start :sex: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->