TTC #3 Momma's

Thought I'd let you guys know that I had my paps test and everything is normal/fine! Told her we are TTC #3 and she asked me a few questions and that it's. We are good to go. I don't have to worry anymore :) I told her about the clots and she wasn't concerned. Come on December BFP!! :happydance:

Thanks Queen! Love the new preg ticker! :happydance: Hope you're feeling well :)

Thanks Tink!

Cd9 today and I'm in my fertile period. Woohoo! Lol. Started SMEP last night but DH pulled out because he didn't realize that I was in my fertile period. I didn't tell him because I didn't want to make it all about making a baby and just enjoy it. Oh well. Will just have to start on cd 10. Lol. Going to use an OPK today to see if I'm getting close :)

On my way to a +OPK :happydance:

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/95d49a8b91f9b8facd6def99f336fa0a.jpg

FX MommyB! And Thanks! So far so good, only real symptom right now is sore, really sore boobs. Fingers crossed that the nausea from my first pregnancy stays away from this one.

MommyB- Test is looking good, going in the right direction :)

Queen - Hope that nausea stays away. I had severe hyperemesis with my 2nd pregnancy all the way till the end. I hope when my time comes it stays far far way! Glad your feeling pretty good.

Well I am out this month :( Darn witch! This is soo frustrating. It seemed to be much easier to get prego with my other two. I know I am stressing out about this whole process and that is not helping. I told DH that next month is it. Maybe it is not meant to be. This will be my 4th cycle. I looked at the calendar for next month and my expected O, if I get prego I would be due on my mom's bday. Maybe it is meant to be. I hope so anyways b/c this is so frustrating..... Sorry to be such a downer today... :sad2:

Good luck Mommyb!!

Aww I'm sorry Kristin! I feel the same way. I keep thinking how did I fall pregnant first cycle with my other two but it's not happening that quickly this time. I'm truly hoping cycle 4 is your time!

Tink - I had that with my first, and I had no idea what was going on or that it was a condition as my then ob didn't listen to anything I said.

Kristin - sorry to hear that you're feeling down. Trust me, I am as confused and disillusioned as you are, though for different reasons.

mommyB - here's hoping you catch that eggie and it decides to stick. FX

AFM I really expected AF today with yesterday's brown spotting and today's temp dip, but nothing, not even spotting. Now I'm only nauseous after eating or when I think about eating my usual favorite junk foods. Even my beloved highly craved addiction (Pepsi) tastes off even though I still crave it, and I find I can barely finish a can a day. I am ok with hot chocolate and candy canes, but that's about it. The dizziness has also become a bit more bearable. I still feel like I'm dying of thirst all the time, which means I pee waaay too often, and I can not STAND for my boobs to be pressed bc of soreness IN SPITE of the EPO and (even though it doesn't hurt) don't want anyone or anything near my nips. Ugh and I am soo exhausted all the friggin time!!! I keep expecting either AF or the flu from how I feel, but nothing follows nada follows zip follows zilch... :( I don't feel down really, just tired..

Querida - Yea i didnt know it existed until my OB told me. It was horrible but i lost a TON of weight and my OB started getting very concerned... i ended up losing like 30+ pounds.

Could it be implantation for you Querida??

Tink - I sure hope so, but I doubt it as my temps still don't even confirm O.. I just want SOMETHING to happen, either way, so I can confidently move on to the next step.

Cd 9,10 and today's (11) OPK's. It's go time!! Wish me luck ladies. Praying this is our cycle!

Wishing you all a lovely weekend :)

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/80353ad621fe7f40cb88a478533cc8bc.jpg

Sorry in need of a new polish ;) :haha:

My healthy one year old Chihuahua just had a stroke. She didn't make it.

MommyB- GOOD LUCK!

Querida - Oh no! im sorry for your loss hun. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"