TTC #3 Momma's

I wish my body would hurry up and DO something. Everytime my temp goes up I wanna poas and then get disappointed to see a bfn, or if I hold out my temp dips back down the next day. Today I practically had to tie myself up not to poas after temping. It's not worth wasting the tests and making myself feel worse, you know?

Aww querida, hope something happens for you soon.

A little update on me:)
I got some thrush cream from the chemist, have been using it for 3 days now and already feeling sooo much better:) i was advised by the doctor to use a one off pessary, but when i asked the pharmacist she asked if i was pregnant, didnt want to risk it as i am still in my tww. If af comes then i shall use the pessary after my period finishes. I have been asking Hubby to use the thrush cream also as that is what the doctor advised, she sed men wont show symptoms of thrush. Thought id get him treated too seeing as my thrush keep coming and going, mayb i passed it onto him and he kept passing it back to me...

Thats me:). Feel so so much better now. If this is not our month then thats fine, we'll just keep trying.

Good luck all:) lots and lots of baby dust.

Hope all u pregnant ladies r keeping well:)

xxx

How is everyone doing? This thread is so quiet lately :( Hope all is good!

I updated what was happening with me yesterday mommyb:) hope ur doing good:)

xx

My temp has been higher than norm the last three days. Based on my cp and cm, I'm glad FF didn't give me ch bc it would have been inaccurate. But with yest temp being possibly inaccurate due to changed sleeping patterns and today's being slightly lower than yest, Idk WHAT to think. The FF analysis says I likely O'd between cd14 (mirena removal day) and cd 17, but my temps haven't confirmed what the opk's cp and cm suggested. I need to call my ob and hopefully get some clear answers.

Hey ladies. Hope you all are well.

Been pretty busy overy here with thanksgiving and getting some holiday shopping done. Still waiting to ovulate though.

Well I should be cd 17 today. I don't track ovulation except with an app I have on my phone. Which says I shouldn't ovulate until Saturday
Anyways I just went to the restroom to pee and I thought I saw pink on the tp. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...so I checked my cervix. My cervix is tightly closed but there was blood on it. Not enough for a liner or anything. ...wth???

Tink - Idk what that means, but I'm thinking you should be dtd already JIC. FX for you.

AFM I'm getting a little excited by my higher temps, esp since I expected a drop today. No ch but.. I've got my bases covered either way. I will be testing Friday if my temps stay up. I would love to poas several times a day, but I'm trying to conserve tests, lol.

Querida, well me an DH have already been dtd since af stopped.

FX for you hun :)

update : I felt wet down there again as i was cleaning the kitchen i went to the bathroom and again there was discharge with streaks of blood. Its only there when i wipe. I have never had this happen from ovulation before. Me and DH have been DTD since the day AF stopped though which was November 23rd.

So we have DTD
Nov 23rd
Nov 29th
Nov 30th
so far..

Tink - do you have regular cycles and know for sure whether you have ovulated or not?

My cycles range anywhere from 32-35 days with 34 days being my average. But i dont use anything like OPK's or BBT to track ovulation.

And what cycle day are you on/ what cycle day do you usually O on/around?

I'm asking bc it sounds like what many describe when they're talking about IB

I honestly am not sure when i normally ovulate. I have had times where i ovulate late and times i have ovulated pretty early. Im CD 17

I think I've heard of women having spotting during ovulation time. Maybe it's that? Maybe pick up a couple $store OPK's and see what's going on. Maybe you'll get a positive.

so now this is the discharge i am having..

Attachments

• discharge.jpg
    discharge.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
Seems like Implant Spotting to me, but I've never seen examples of O spotting or had either, so don't listen to me this time around.

BOOBIES!! Yep, mine are showing yet another symptom. First there was the soreness, which had been non-stop since about what FF says was 16dpo. Then there were the roadmap veins and the tingly nips, which also haven't gone away. NOW the fullness I thought I was imagining has turned into full-blown engorgement. My bb's are no longer saggy and jiggly, they are firm and full and about a cup size larger, meaning I can't wear most of my clothes and ALL of my bras are too tight and uncomfortable (with muffin top bb's hanging out). WTH??????

Thanks for the input querida.
FX these are good signs for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"