TTC #3 Momma's

Tink - what's going on today?

AFM I am braless in front of a non-romantic friend for the first time since I wore an A cup bra, thanks to the new fullness. Temps are still high so after discarding a couple temps on advice, I'm hoping tomorrow's temp is revealing..

Querida - Lol @ braless in front of the friend :haha: keeping FX for you

AFM - I had a tiny tiny pink tinge to discharge early this morning ( Wednesday am) Then the rest of the day nothing...

Tink - he probably didn't even notice. He took his video chat with a girl to the bathroom and locked himself in (and was using headphones so that only he could hear her). No need to wonder what They were doing. :rofl: He's a project of mine though. He's barely 18 and just got his residency and I've been helping him with rides and translation and letters of recommendation and English and etc. He's sweet and cute, but I consider myself his mentor and he is respectful with me. Today's temp was still high so I'm really getting excited. If I don't see either a :bfp: or AF by next Friday, I'll get bloodwork and then if not pregnant have AF induced so I can get going with the next cycle.

Querida - HHAHA too funny! Well hopefully you get your :bfp: but if not hopefully AF comes so you dont have to question it anymore. FX for you still :)

I had a faint line yest afternoon. Today's were even fainter, but I know my pee was more diluted and my hold was pathetic. Thinking about taking another today, definitely taking another tomorrow.. I *might* be 7-8dpo

I'm doing well, thanks! Suuuper tired lately but not able to sleep at night. Figures! Still not had my first dr apt yet, hoping to have it scheduled before Christmas!

Queen- Glad you are doing well. Hope you get your first DR. Apt soon

Mommy B - your 8dpo! how are you feeling? any symptoms?

Querida- did you test today?

AFM - Nothing much to report here. Me and Dh still BDing because i dont track ovulation with anything. Hoping we catch it this time because we have been going literally since the day AF left. :haha:

I tested this AM but again, it was after a pathetic hold, bc I woke up a couple times to pee. I have been peeing a lot lately, even when I haven't drank anything. The test appeared to have a shadow but I had to leave and just now got home to look again and don't see it now. It was also my last 10mui test, so I'll be testing again on Tues if my temps stay high. I also want to schedule an apt with the ob tomorrow, maybe he'll do blood work.

Querida FX you get your BFP soon.

Tink, wow if you've been BD'ing lots I sure hope this is your cycle!

AFM..yes 8 DPO! I started temping into my TWW because I found my bbt and thought why not? Lol. Been having lots of symptoms actually. Creamy/wet CM all TWW. Lots of boob twinges. Crazy acne breakout, I mean face, chest and my entire back. It's super attractive! Not ;) my symptoms are very different than the last two cycles. I think the last two I had crazy post BCP symptoms. Going to test on Wednesday (11dpo) if things seem promising or my chart looks good. I'll keep you updated :)

Querida - Well that would be nice if the OB does blood work. Let us know how you get on.

Ajarvis - Yup full on dedication over here! haha, not to mention the fun of it ;) hope it pays off though

MommyB - Your symptoms sound promising so far! Definitely let us know how you get on at 11 DPO. FX for your BFP

AFM - I was looking at my period/ovulation tracker on my phone, and it says i should have ovulated saturday, but im almost postiive i ovulated sooner than that. I had what im assuming to be ovulation bleeding on Dec 2nd. Just some pink tinged discharge and few streaks of blood through the day. It was gone since Dec 2nd evenening. So if it was ovulation bleeding, i would assume I ovulated either Dec 3rd or 4th. Does that sound about right to you ladies?? So far i am having on an off lower tummy cramps, lower back pain, and am exhausted! Today i woke up at 11am (which is kinda normal for me because i stay up late due to DH working night shift) but then by 2:30pm i was already about to pass out. At 3:30 i decided to go lay in bed and fell asleep! DH woke me up to say he had to leave for work. Then when he left me and my 2 boys laid down and took a nap, and both of them woke up before me.. i napped until 7:50pm and could have gone right back to bed for the night. I notice i keep having and on and off nauseous feeling too... no vomiting or anything though. sorry for the book :haha:

So much acne over here mommyb! One of my early symptoms. Horrid I say! Tink the other one for me was exhaustion. Pure exhaustion lol. Good luck ladies :)

Ajarvis - Thanks !

AFM - I tossed and turned all night feeling nauseous. I couldnt fall asleep until 6:30 - 7am! Im barely eating anything... not sure why. This morning i check my cervix and it felt VERY smooth, and puffy. its never felt like that before.

Well its 4:41am and I'm having an on and off really bad pain in my right ovary area, I'm also pretty nauseous, constantly feeling like I'm going to throw up.

Had a shadow line today. Hoping to finally see a progression tomorrow.. Starting to feel nauseous at night and after eating or drinking.. Still not sick, but feeling like I'm about to be.

ooh. Sounds promising Querida! Fingers crossed! How old are your two that you have already? I'm also on my #3 his #1!

Tink if you're 4 DPO you could find out like just before Christmas! Talk about timing!

Hey ladies I tested today and it was a bfn but that was a $ store test. And I'm still a few days away from AF. It's not over yet!

Good luck Querida and Tink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->