TTC #3 Momma's

Querida - FX for you. Hope you get some progression

MommyB - Not out until the :witch: arrives!

Ajarvis - My stuff says i am 4dpo but im thinking im more like 6 or 7 dpo because i had ovulation bleeding on December 2nd. From what i've read that means you will usually ovulated the 1-2 days after that bleeding. Which would put me at about 6-7dpo

Still seeing a shadow and wondering if it's all in my head.. Two tests left..

AJ - DS1 is seven and DS2 is 6 (17mo apart in age) They have been asking me for about three months when I'm gonna have another baby, because they want a little sister (their own thoughts and words; I actually had nothing to do with that) They want what I want, but they don't know that I'm trying to make it happen

Hello all:)

How r u all doing? Querida, ur boys sound cute:) lovely age gap! Thers 19 months between my daughter (3 years) and son (2 years) i love it:) did u test again?

I got tested positive for thrush (think i mentioned in an earlier post) ive been using cream but still felt itchy n sore so got prescribed the viginal pessary by the doc. The night i decided to use it AF showed up! Was well annoyed! My period has finished so will use it tonight hopefully, the itching has subsided a little but this is the case every month. Hopefully, i use this and the thrush will go away so we have a better chance of getting our BFP:)

Good luck to all u ladies!

Will keep u updated on me:) have a lovely weekend! X

Madam - Glad you are getting things situated

Any updates from the rest of you ladies???

I'm officially out ladies. The cramps and temp drop were followed by brown spotting so I'm expecting AF full force tomorrow. Glad to know where I am in my cycle and hoping for a new year :bfp:

So sorry Querida! Glad you finally have a fresh cycle to start with! Good luck :hugs:

Querida - sorry hun. at least you know what your cycles are like now. FX for your New Years :bfp:

Querida sorry to hear AF is coming. But I'm glad you'll be able to start fresh and hopefully get a New Years BFP!

Tink keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Madam FX the thrush goes away quickly and your on your way to a BFP!

AFM...still testing negative at 13dpo (well my frer yesterday was). With the odd faint line on $ store tests. But the witch hasn't shown yet, so I'm not out :)

Aww fxd for u...

Sorry to hear that querida:( fxd for a new years bfp for u:)

So i used the thrush pessary last night, this morning went for a wee and nothing cane out so i thought, yes its dissolved! I go for another wee after breakfast and notice white waxy substance from the pessary on my pantyliner:( i see bits of it in the loo, the only thought that comes to mind is that i havent pushed it far enough and it fell out!.ive rang and asked the pharmacy, theyv sed it should still work. Im hoping it has.

Xxx

Huge pre AF drop in my temps this morning. Just waiting for AF. Onto cycle #4 :(

Ok so yesterday morning ( friday morning) i woke up with really bad cramps that faded away by 1pm.
Then just now at 5:20pm Saturday i went to the bathroom and found this in the toilet. I know its GROSS that i got it out of there lol but i had to find out what you ladies think. I could be anyways from 7-10 DPO . When i wiped after seeing this in the toilet there was NO pink or red or anything. So i checked my cervix and there is no blood or anything around my cervix either???? WTH is this?

Attachments

• 20141213_171640.jpg
    20141213_171640.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2
Tink - can't begin to guess. I thought with yesterday's brown spotting cramps and temp dip that I was due for AF today, but no. Temp is back up, cramps are gone, and I only see a tiny bit of barely there barely brown spotting on some occasions when wiping. I've also gotten a couple more nearly positive opk's which I shared with JandJ on facebook messenger. I don't know what to think anymore.. :(

Today I'm having bad tailbone/lower backache. Its hard for me to move around

OMG I have that too! But mine is due to sitting on the hard floor for hours wrapping presents. My spotting left, then came back today after exercise. It's still brown and only on wiping, but holy Toledo I forgot how bad cramping can be. If this is late implant or normal pregnancy blees, I should hopefully know by Tuesday. I would be just as glad to see full AF though, and start over at cd1.

Querida - I saw your post in the December Testers thread, and rushed over here to see if you had posted anything :) . Well my FX still for you!! Are you due Tuesday??Did you test today?

Well I was originally going to test tomorrow, but had a dream last night that i got my :bfp: ... and woke up and tested today instead. Im anywhere from 9-12 DPO. And the possible IB happened on Saturday the 13th. Anyways it was a :bfn: here. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->