TTC #3 Momma's

Sorry about the bfn. But you've still got time :)

Hey ladies, sorry I've been AWOL. After the mc I tried to stay away from this site and put ttc out of my mind for a while because it had become an unhealthy obsession. We only dtd like 4x the whole month and somehow I got another bfp today. Not celebrating just yet though, just in case...Keeping my fingers crossed for you all xxx

Woohoo!! Congrats steph! Im praying this is a sticky bean for u:) xxx

Thanks girls, I'm not daring to believe it just yet!

That's amazing Steph! Congrats! Hoping this is a sticky babe!!

Congrats Steph! Fingers crossed for a sticky one!!

Wonderful news Steph!! Sending all the super sticky :dust: I can find your way!!

AFM I never progressed on to AF so I took a Walmart cheapie today, thought I saw a smidge of a shadow, but I couldn't decide and it wouldn't show on camera. I never went to the doctor, But decided to get a couple more cheapies and if I don't get either a :bfp: or AF (esp with these high temps) then I will pick up a FRER for Friday. If nothing happens by Sunday, I'm definitely calling the ob.

Thanks girls!

Querida for what it's worth, I've come to the conclusion that the cheapies are rubbish. There was barely a line on the cheapie, I thought maybe it was just an evap, and when I took a frer 30 minutes later the line was as dark as the control. Fingers crossed for you!

AF due Saturday...I tested this morning (1am) ( it was a hold pee and i only held for about 3 hours) and it was :bfn:

Im going to try not to test now until AF is late.. (if she ends up being late)

I went ahead and called the ob to schedule an appointment, hoping for a blood draw, but the nurse gave me the run around. When she finally agreed to schedule me an appointment she said the first available is 1-15 so I'm stuck waiting either way AGAIN. Hoping for line progression or at least AF, you know?

Hopefully you get one or the other before that appointment. Thats pretty far away!! FX for you hun

So I just attempted to use my speculum myself with a mirror held between my feet. While I'm not certain if I was looking at my cervix or not (small mirror) I am certain there was a blue tinge to it. So exciting!! Bring on the tests!! Hoping for a nice (or at least visible) line tomorrow!!

Any updates Que?

AFM - Im due for AF in 2 days. Today im feeling queasy (wouldnt quite call it nauseous) and have pretty bad lower back pain. Im also feeling AF type cramps but VERY dull and not constant at all.

Wow Querida, it takes some dedication to use a speculum and hold the mirror between your feet lol...the things we do when ttc! Hope that it's a good sign!

Tink low back pain has been one of my few symptoms before bfp. Fingers crossed!

Well i tested with FMU with a First Response early result test and it looks like a :bfn: im pretty sure with AF due tomorrow.. if the FR isnt picking anything up..im out :cry:

Aww Tink, dont lose hope hun... Please dont be sad

Awww I'm sorry Tink :( Hopefully we'll both get our New Year BFP's :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back