TTC #3 Momma's

No update ladies. Still no period, still no clear line. In fact I *thought* I had a line starting on a frer yest afternoon, but today's fmu looked pretty negative to me. IDK what to think anymore.. :(

Bfn this morning. Af due today. I always spot the day before she comes and I have no spotting or any sign of her coming. Mild cramping and bloated today.

I am officially without any doubt on cd1. That's right, the :witch: finally got around to showing her face. Now I'm assuming my "higher" temps are around what I can expect baseline to be, instead of actually being high. I've got a plan and am excited to carry it out. Providing I ovulate, I'm pretty confident in a January bfp.

FX for a January :bfp: Querida

AFM - I've been bloated and cramping all day.. I took a OPK because i dont want to waste anymore HPTS right now and it was negative.. i guess from what i read that doesnt really mean anything though. No spotting or anything so far... only time will tell

Sorry about af querida but at least now you are out of limboland, fingers crossed for tht january bfp!

Tink hopefully the no spotting is a good sign!

cd2 and all today's blood was black, and not as heavy as I thought it would be.. Weird, or not, it Has been six years..

Well looks like I am out. Started very very light bleeding today. And to top that off I caught a stomach bug..so I feel like crap. We arnt planning on trying anymore for awhile.

Sorry to hear that Tink. Hope you feel better. I've given us until March but talking to hubby last night he felt that was too far away. I have a feeling he might be done if we don't conceive this cycle. So frustrating, I know! :hugs:

Thanks ladies. Still waiting for AF to pick up. It's still extremely light, panty liner or less status right now

hey ladies i have a question.. how long after your first period after the baby did you get a second one? before i got pregnant my cycles were 33/34 days so thats kinda what im going off of i already had my first period and am waiting on my 2nd (hopefully it wont come) but so far i have no sign of my period just wonder when to expect it...

edit: lmp nov 24-29

With dd2 my first cycle lasted 41 days, the second 35, and then it settled into the normal 30-31 days.

With dd1 it went straight back to normal and I was pregnant on the 2nd cycle.

Hi everyone! I'm back after a Holiday offline! How is everyone? Any news? Tink how are you and what's the :af: update? AFM cd7 and the witch is on her way out (I hope) and the bd marathon has already commenced. Waiting on my opk's to come on Monday, already got the preseed and some more 10mIu hpts. Really feeling confident that January is gonna be our month!

Glad to hear you are well Que.

AFM - AF is on her way out. We have been super busy with the holidays over here. Just trying to get back to normal now. Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well too.

The last two days, I get what I count as light period bleed, but only during the middle of the day, some time after I'm up and moving, but stopping around dinner time through till I'm up and moving the next day. The amount while bleeding is light bleed but the total amount is spotting like. So am I spotting or having light days???

Hello ladies just a little update I got my bfp today :) so excited good luck to everyone lets see all more bfps

Here's three of my last four opks. (just took number four at 6pm, but it's like number 3, maybe a bit lighter) I'm on CD 12 and assuming I'm gearing up to O any time now.

Attachments

• 12-30 1.jpg
    12-30 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 12-30 2.jpg
    12-30 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1
  • 12-31 1.jpg
    12-31 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online