TTC #3 Momma's

Congratulations sg! What will the age gap be between the kids?

Querida those are looking close, o will be just around the corner!

I'm hoping it's 1-1 or 1-2. I would love to get a :bfp: before my ob apt on 1-15!!

Thank you my son is 5 my daughter is 3 months!!! And now this one :)

Congrats! Good luck Querida.

So I'm back to TTC. I had a MMC last week and since we still want a baby won't be going on birth control etc. Still lightly bleeding from the miscarriage. I'm hoping it will be done tomorrow. Then just wait for AF to get back to regular cycle.

Woohoo Sg0720!

Such fab news for the new year!

Congrats hun:)

H&H 9months to u. xxx

Aww ajarvis so sorry to hear your news:( :hugs:

Great your not stopping though and carriying on trying for your bundle of joy:)

Good luck to you hun:) xxx

Ajarvis I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. How far along were you? I hope your rainbow is just around the corner xxx

Thanks Ladies!
Steph I was 12 weeks 3 days, but baby was only 8 weeks 4 days - give or take a week. With no heartbeat. So just waiting for the bleeding to stop and then onto waiting for AF I guess. But we're not preventing. So if/when I ovulate I could get pregnant. I will talk to the midwife today and see what next steps are.

I really hope it happens quickly for you. I had a mc at 8 weeks back in 2011 and it was really devastating, I cant even imagine going a whole other month. I bled until I passed a huge clot/placenta looking thing and then got pregnant with dd1 two weeks later. Fingers crossed you'll still get that 2015 baby xxx

Hey ladies! Must of unsubscribed from the thread, then thought about you all this morning. Sorry :(

Congrats SG!

Ajarvis I'm so sorry to hear of your mc :( I hope you get your rainbow baby real soon :hugs:

Good luck Querida, hope you get your +OPK soon!

Tink are you trying this cycle again?

AFM I'm currently 8 DPO and am too excited so tested early (knew it would be a bfn) but I'll test tomorrow :)

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/53970c20940a5d387289380a18b8040b.jpg

MommyB- Still early! :)

AFM - we are kinda NTNP typa thing this cycle.

I haven't been on and haven't had time to catch up, but I wanna send you some super big long-distance :hugs: AJAVARIS.

Here are all my latest opks. Bottom for each day is first test with next test taken placed above the last. As you can see, they stayed about the same from the second one taken CD 13 to the second to last CD 14, which is the darkest it's gotten, then followed by the last one, which was as light as the first one from CD 13.

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks ladies :) It's gotten to be quite heavy the last couple days and lots of cramping etc. so I think finally I might be nearing the end. Steph I've been bleeding since the 23rd or 22nd - spotting and then getting heavier - so yea it's taking forever!

We will be trying again right away though. Been told no reason not to!

I hope we see some BFP soon!!

So ladies. What's happening?! Everyone is so quiet! I'm finishing up bleeding finally. Very light today. Started temping today as well cause my midwife would like it if I waited one cycle. So I'm curious to see if I can tell when I ovulate. I've never kept track before :p I have pretty standard cycles usually so not sure what to expect with this one!

Ajarvis do you keep track of your cm I know it's different for everyone but I know that helps me know when I ovulate

It has been really quiet in here!

I've never temped because it would make me keep waking up in the middle of the night in anticipation! Just used opks and tracked cp and cm. Will you be going for an ultrasound or blood test ajarvis, or have they given you the green light already?

I had an ultrasound a couple of days ago and we saw a little bean with a hb of 124, it's measuring about 5-6 days smaller than it should be though, and I'm not feeling sick like I did with my other pregnancies so I'm really scared of losing it. I'm getting hcg levels done and a repeat ultrasound next week, really hoping this is my final take home baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->