TTC #3 Momma's

Thanks Ladies. I was pretty happy about it. We will be walking a lot to night since its Halloween. So should be good for the "being more active" situation :)

SG - You are one brave mama to TTC so soon. Hope AF starts arriving soon for you so you can get started

MommyB - Sending good vibes your way :)

Im CD 19 and im usually about a 33 day cycle. Does that seem to late for ovulation?? Also AF usually lasts about 7-8 days.

I'm not sure Tink? I have a 28 day cycle and ovulate around cd13/14. So your cycle is 5 days longer and you ovulate 5 days after me, so it sounds about right. But I'm really not sure. Are you using OPK's?

No I don't use any opks or anything. According to my period tracker on my phone I'm fertile right now with my 1 ovulation day coming in 2-3days....

Tink I think 'late ovulation' is considered anything after cd 22 so yours sound fine.

I think i am ovulating today. Opk a blaring +ve, ewcm, and cp super high. Just have to make sure we bd tonight as we didn't yesterday!

Hi Sg! I have 2 girls--they will be 3 and 1 in January :) I have always hoped for 3
little ones so the sooner the better. This is our 4th cycle of trying. Our first two were much easier to conceive, I think we shook hands and I got pregnant lol

Better get BD'ing then Tink ;)

Yay for the positive OPK Steph!! Get some good baby making in...haha.

As for me my ticker says I'm entering my fertile period. Lol.

Hey no didnt get my BFP this month, AF arrived...

Looking forward to for it to finish so we can start again:)

Good luck all! :)

Sorry to hear madam :( Hopefully next cycle is the one! xx

MommyB - already on it ;) you to since your gonna be O soon

Madam- sorry to hear the witch got you

So hubby gets stressed when I'm like, "okay we need to bd tonight!" I remember trying for one of our boys and following SMEP (lots of bd) and he couldn't finish one night because he was super stressed. So now that my fertile period is coming up I'm worried because I'm trying not to make it stressful but how do i do that? He works 10/11 hour days 6 days a week. And he's so sleepy at night :haha: Does anyone else have this issue?

MommyB- My hubby works night shift and works long hours. Also my 2 boys like to not nap and wait for hubby to get home. So its tough for us.. we usually dont BD until like sometime between 2-4 am! lol

Maybe to make it less stressful dont bring up the process of BD'ing ... Make it about the 2 of you. Maybe put on a little outfit and seduce him or something like that. Maybe lay the kiddos down for a nap and when they fall asleep you guys can have some alone time. Make it more fun instead of a forced act for baby making ;)

Just checking in... Nothing going on here, started my OPK's for this cycle today and I got a super-faint second line. I know that's a negative, but last cycle the only time a second line popped up was the two days right before O. I dunno what that might signify, but any change is worth noting. I don't expect to O until cd14/15.

Thanks Tink! He stayed at work an extra 6 hours today and now it's 8:22 and he's sleeping on the couch. Lol. I'll make it work somehow.

Gotta fit it in somewhere. Maybe if he gets up early you can do a little somethin somethin before he goes off to work :)

Hi Sg! I have 2 girls--they will be 3 and 1 in January :) I have always hoped for 3
little ones so the sooner the better. This is our 4th cycle of trying. Our first two were much easier to conceive, I think we shook hands and I got pregnant lol

Same with us, the first 3 (one ended in mc) were super easy to conceive, but this time we are on the 4th proper cycle. Starting to wonder what's wrong!

So hubby gets stressed when I'm like, "okay we need to bd tonight!" I remember trying for one of our boys and following SMEP (lots of bd) and he couldn't finish one night because he was super stressed. So now that my fertile period is coming up I'm worried because I'm trying not to make it stressful but how do i do that? He works 10/11 hour days 6 days a week. And he's so sleepy at night :haha: Does anyone else have this issue?

My dh is the same, he doesn't like the 'sex for baby making' thing or the pressure to finish. Now I don't even mention ttc anymore. Last night when I knew we had to bd because I was ovulating I put in the preseed lube without him knowing and then starting being all sexy. After the deed when he when to clean up I quickly popped in the soft cup before he came back!

I am now officially 1dpo and in the tww :happydance:

sending you lots of :dust: Steph. Hope this is your month!

Thanks Tink! Tbh I've seen so many bfns over the last few months that I find it hard to believe that it could actually happen, but here's hoping!

Yay Steph!! Hope this is your month!!

ASM cd11 and today I had some moderate cramping and a ton of EWCM! Like I mean a lot!! Lol. So I must be getting close to OV. So hubby and I just bd :happydance: So hopefully get some more in the next couple days and I should be in my TWW by Thursday/Friday. Might try and OPK tomorrow and see how dark it is. And one thing that gets me excited is the fact that last cycle I had zero EWCM!! So this is good I am getting some. I definitely feel like the drinking grapefruit juice is helping!

Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well. Just checking in real quick. The witch left this weekend and I ordered some O tests off of Ebay. They should be here Thursday and I can start testing. I should be O'ing next week, but hopefully the tests will confirm. I know I will start to be crazy with testing again this month. Good thing I bought quite a bit of tests ;) My husband will think I am nuts. He hates the whole testing thing and thinks it should just happen. I am too impatient for that!!!

Here's to a month full of BFP's! Good luck everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->