• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

I camera much in the pic but I totally know what you mean about it usually being stark white. If I saw anything more than the usual blankness I would get excited. They are always so damn white I don't even know where the flippin line is supposed to be! And for you to see something on FRER is a good sign too. An evap on both would be strange

Fx'd this is it for you!

Dysan, going to have a look at it in the laptop as my phone isn't great, but wether or not it's just me or I've got permanent lines on my eyes, I can see a faint shadow on the frer so really hoping that the line gets darker for you :) :) :)

thank you so much! i know how this goes...just wait and see if I have better luck tonight or tomorrow morning and line gets darker!!! i will be out the full afternoon which will help the time pass faster.

Yeah dysan totally know how youre feeling! At least youll not be constantly thinking about it this afternoon.....have a lovely afternoon and relax :)

Wow Dysan!! That is sooo exciting. I know I am soooo late always to reply but I usually don't get a chance to get on before the afternoon here and I am on the West Coast. I can't see much on my computer but I would say if you see anything at all you should be excited!!! Can't wait to see if it gets darker.

Bonnie- glad you are chillin' and just think your next cycle will be here in no time. Although you still never know for sure!!

I'm trying to chill but also thinking about ordering supplies and do I want to add any supplements.

Faithmum used epo but I have heard it can mess with your cycle. I'm already pretty "normal" at 26-28 days so I don't want to screw up what already working.

I'm wondering if coq10 would make ov happen sooner? I have only been taking 200mg and it does not appear to be messing with my blood sugar.

I must also spend the next 2 weeks focused on school. My semester ends the 27th. Also need to figure out if/what classes I'm taking for summer.
Not to mention DB wants me to look into businesses we can do instead of what we are doing now. I have a few house projects to do oh and I sent out resume to two new jobs closer to home today. Phew! My head spinning!

I'm trying to chill but also thinking about ordering supplies and do I want to add any supplements.

Faithmum used epo but I have heard it can mess with your cycle. I'm already pretty "normal" at 26-28 days so I don't want to screw up what already working.

I'm wondering if coq10 would make ov happen sooner? I have only been taking 200mg and it does not appear to be messing with my blood sugar.

I must also spend the next 2 weeks focused on school. My semester ends the 27th. Also need to figure out if/what classes I'm taking for summer.
Not to mention DB wants me to look into businesses we can do instead of what we are doing now. I have a few house projects to do oh and I sent out resume to two new jobs closer to home today. Phew! My head spinning!

Wow definitely a lot going on. I guess the school thing will help the time pass quickly:shrug: That's neat that you and Db are looking into businesses as well.Dh owns a running shoe store and it's a lot of work but he loves it!!
As far as EPO goes yes I dunno as well. I was going to try it this month but then chickened out as well. I dunno if it messes with your cycle but I'm regular too and didn't want to mess anything up. I think it's mostly to increase EWCM which you don't seem to have a problem with. I've really cut back on my supplements this cycle. I ran out of coQ10 and haven't refilled it. I think I will wait and see what happens this cycle:hugs::hugs:

good evening ladies! I was out all afternoon. I came and took another test but obviously i had so much diluted pee from daily water intake...
anyways, i saturated the color on the new tests...not much of a change from this AM so at this point i dont know what to think.
Looking forward to the morning...i really hope that it is a bit darker. Showed DH and he thinks that I am urgently needed in the looney bin. He can't see anything in them...he said that there is always supposed to be a line in that place so that's what I am seeing. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• test photo.jpg
    test photo.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
These are different tests from your first photos you had up y'day right? I can see a line more so in the frer this time dysan! If indeed you are in the looney bin don't fret as you will prob have me for company haha :)
Hoping that the line gets darker for you :)

ok ladies, bad news. I think i AF is coming as I have some spotting that just started. bright red.
I did take a test again with FMU and a little bit darker than yesterday, honestly not too hard to realize that there is something there on the FRER, but still oh so faint to the point that it is not a "real line"- the shadowy line still there on the Wondfo too...not even need to squint.
I am not sure what to make of all this, i feel like i am a crazy person and i am a bit sad or perhaps mad at myself for testing before AF was due.
I am not even sure what to do. Is this something that the doctor will even bother with? A super faint line with some bleeding? crampy feeling is like AF coming so i have ho hppes of anything here...just frustrated. I am thinking this is one of those chemical pregnancies. Is there a need to inolve a doctor in those?

Hugs dysan.
If af does kick in then it does sound like a chem.
I don't think it is something the doc needs to be involved in.
If you had not tested early (and I'm not saying this a a judgement-because I am right there with you) you never would have seen a line and even known it was a chem. I think only those really TTC ever catch them becuase af just shows on time or a few days late-maybe a bit heavier-and we never think twice.

I would only become concerned if it becomes a recurring issue.

Big hugs-keeps us posted.
:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Bonnie,
I think i am quite over it. Looked at my kids, felt so blessed for them and realize that this is not that bad. To be honest, i knew something is up. Those FRER usually work 6 days before AF is due, or so they claim. I am day before AF today...the line should be way darker in the normal course of things and from yesterday to today should be darker - when you see the progressions that ladies post on different sites, there are obvious changes after 24 hours.
I will monitor my spotting and such. I am frustrated by it. Never had spotting except last cycle and this cycle so things are definitely changing for me in terms of cycle patterns. Also I think that today I am either 11 or 12 dpod.
That puts me with a LP of 10 or 11 days. Is that ok to sustain pregnancy? I am going to continue my b6 that i started this cycle on next cycle and I think that I may actually tempt this time b/c the LP lenghts is starting to be a concern for me.

Dysan sending :hugs: your way dear. Are you cramping and is the spotting heavy or light?
I'd wait to see of the spotting gets any heavier (hopefully not) and test again in the morning. Sounds so similar to my experience last cycle. They say that you can experience implantation spotting just before AF id due so let's hope this is it! There def was a line visible from your photos so try not to give up all hope until AF shows. Praying for you that all goes well & don't get too down :hugs:

FRER claims 5-6 before af but the % that it actually does show for is quite small. That is in the fine print. The marketing leads you to believe it is for everyone but it's not.

As far as shortening lp idk. The past 2 cycles mine dropped down to 13. I think progesterone would be more of a cause for shorter lp? I am really guessing-I haven't researched it. But if that is the case than maybe a cream would be beneficial? Again-just guessing.

If you only spot today that does not count as af so you would not loose a day on your lp, if that helps.

I would continue the b vit. You said that is supposed to help lengthen lp right? May take a bit to kick in.

I also found a great diagram yesterday about egg development and how it takes 3 months for it to mature in its cycle. That's why these supplements may not seem to be effective right away. I guess I didn't realize it took the egg that long to get ready.

Bonnie, thanks for your post! I am sure that I need more time for the LP to lenghten but yes, that's what B6 does...
I am sweating profusely today. My face red red red. Not feeling my best physically but at least cramps gone.

My spotting turned in to a light period now so CD1 for sure.

At any rate, I did go out and buy a BBT and got a FF account that I will set up in the next couple of days properly to chart this upcoming cycle. The old thermometer I had was not very accurate and it was discouraging to chart with it. I am fully prepared now.

By the way, I forgot to mention today that I also tested on the OPK and it was almost positive. Usually it would be very light second light almost nothing present on day 1 of AF, so I think that they do perhaps work like HPT at times. This is interesting, i read it before and wanted to test it. Mine usually fade in to O day and fade out after O, consistently every cycle thus far. I am thinking that if things would have progressed well, it would probably be positive in a day or so which was the day of my expected AF (tomorrow)...this is the way it looks close to when I am about to O (ie. day prior it turns positive at O time)...and right after I get positive...so not a true positive for me today but certainly really, really, really dark for CD1 LH levels.

Not so upset any longer, looking forward to cycle #4 and hoping for the best again! So CD1 for me again! Now focusing on all of you and FX for your TWW! LOL

I will post a photo later.

Attachments

• OPK photo.jpg
    OPK photo.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Bonnie, thanks for your post! I am sure that I need more time for the LP to lenghten but yes, that's what B6 does...
I am sweating profusely today. My face red red red. Not feeling my best physically but at least cramps gone.

My spotting turned in to a light period now so CD1 for sure.

At any rate, I did go out and buy a BBT and got a FF account that I will set up in the next couple of days properly to chart this upcoming cycle. The old thermometer I had was not very accurate and it was discouraging to chart with it. I am fully prepared now.

By the way, I forgot to mention today that I also tested on the OPK and it was almost positive. Usually it would be very light second light almost nothing present on day 1 of AF, so I think that they do perhaps work like HPT at times. This is interesting, i read it before and wanted to test it. Mine usually fade in to O day and fade out after O, consistently every cycle thus far. I am thinking that if things would have progressed well, it would probably be positive in a day or so which was the day of my expected AF (tomorrow)...this is the way it looks close to when I am about to O (ie. day prior it turns positive at O time)...and right after I get positive...so not a true positive for me today but certainly really, really, really dark for CD1 LH levels.

Not so upset any longer, looking forward to cycle #4 and hoping for the best again! So CD1 for me again! Now focusing on all of you and FX for your TWW! LOL
Big big hugs Dysan:hugs:I'm glad you are feeling ok about it. I have had 2 of those in my journey of ttc thus far. One of my friends said to me to think of it as laying all of the "plumbing" down for the good egg and a successful pregnancy! It is definitely a conception so now you know it's only a matter of time until you get it just right!!
How is everyone else doing today?

Thanks MG! I actually am feeling positive because I know i conceived which i guess it is a good thing...too bad it did not develop into a pregnancy but next time it will :)

Aww dysan I'm sad for you :( glad to hear you being so positive and strong, going by your opk being so positive it's sad that it didn't go the full way but at least you know you conceived.
This has just saddened me now to be honest, it's not as straight forward as it seems! Thinking of you dysan :) :hugs:

Wow dysan. All I can say is wow.
I am amazed at your positive attitude.
I would be crushed and certainly have been for much less.

You took the words out of my mouth-yes you conceived and that is half the battle. At least you know things are working. I didn't want to say this because some feel it is very insensitive. It's all in the perspective I guess.

AFM-strange things that I'm trying to pay any mind to. Must focus on school.
Also-sent out my resume to two places yesterday and already have an interview for one on Monday. Only 15 min away from home! I decided I need to do something. I am spending over $300 a month on gas and tolls to commute to work and gas is just going up and up.

Well, i try to think myself into positiveness despite perhaps not initially feeling so. My take with this early issues is that there was probably something not going right in the first place. God knows best!

Although, I have to admit that I am a bit worried that it may be due to short LP...i just hope that the B6 works a little better next cycle. I think i will need 1 more LP day or so to feel a little better about it. In one way, testing early is not a bad thing. If it continues to happen to me I will know that I am having perhaps LP issues, preventing implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->