Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

I'm on my phone here dysan and in the bottom one I can see a very slight shading, I hope so much that the line gets darker for you! I don't want to sound like a negetive person now but the lines I got on mine last month were def darker and visible to the eye and turned out just to be darn evap lines, but they were the blue test ones like yours which are more inclined to have evap lines so yours could be the early signs!!!! I really really really hope it is.....ohh getting all exited for you now :)

Bonnie get on your computer and let us know what the bigger pic shows!!! My laptop isn't charged and im in bed or I'd be looking closer too dysan :)

Dont worry fluffy given that the test was sitting in my bathroom cabinet for 8 hours, i dont have really high hopes. I only posted it here for fun i am not counting it as a positive, not even a faint one, at all at this point.

I will of course test again tomorrow morning as I have been testing. I feel i had too much water to test tonight...not sure if I can make my pee come out dark enough for a late test.

ok well i almost think i see something on the first one. from my phone i thought i almost saw it on the 2nd!

do you have a way to invert the pics? that is helpful too. i wonder if i can.............:coffee:

Honestly is so faint, it is there for sure over here in person but i am convinced is an evap.
I will see if I can invert it I am not sure how but I can try to figue it out and repost if I can.

ok well i almost think i see something on the first one. from my phone i thought i almost saw it on the 2nd!

do you have a way to invert the pics? that is helpful too. i wonder if i can.............:coffee:

Bonnie you are the only one I would trust with this and if you saw a line:shrug:Hope everyone has a good night! Good luck tomorrow Dysan:hugs:

ok i found a site online that you can put photos and invert them. Here it is, inverted, from original. I dont see anything really, if a second line is supposed to pop then it is not there. This was actually fun though...playing with that posting and inverting!

Attachments

• Photo 04-10 invert.jpg
    Photo 04-10 invert.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
no i dont see anything on the invert

and MG-im no expert on lines-the only ones i have ever seen are on a opk!

the last pos hpt test i took was so many years ago it was mix this vial into this vial and add a drop of this or some crap and wait for the tube to change color!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no i dont see anything on the invert

and MG-im no expert on lines-the only ones i have ever seen are on a opk!

the last pos hpt test i took was so many years ago it was mix this vial into this vial and add a drop of this or some crap and wait for the tube to change color!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bonnie it almost seems that i was better to mix vial into vial and wait for change of color than trying to spot a freaking line! hahahaha
Ok, this test aside, i found this great side although it looks like they will shut it down next week. You can actually do whatever you want on photos. I could do this all night! I tweaked it again...this is super tweaked with picknik...

Attachments

• Photo 04-10 super tweaked.jpg
    Photo 04-10 super tweaked.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 3
The thing when you tweak it so much, you dont know if the line pops because there is an indent/spot in place in every pregnancy test (for the dye to adhere to if hcg is present) or if because you actually have a true line, whether evap or faint.
Tricky business!!!!!!!!!! I honestly can't wait to test in the AM to see what happens.

i cant wait either!

AFM-i have been having very weird cramping-getting worse this evening.
there is no way those suckers could have lasted from cd 7 to 13? or even 12 if i ov earlier? could they? im reaching here i know. just when i accepted it flippin cramps!

Bonnie, after trying so hard all those other months, i would not be surprised if you end up pregnant the month that it is less likely...i think they say up to 5 days...i am sure that it has happened that they live more and less than that too...and that you may O sooner than what you think youdo ...you just never know...that's for sure.

i cant wait either!

AFM-i have been having very weird cramping-getting worse this evening.
there is no way those suckers could have lasted from cd 7 to 13? or even 12 if i ov earlier? could they? im reaching here i know. just when i accepted it flippin cramps!

No way:shrug: I agree with Dysan that you could very well get your BFP without really "trying":flower: I sure hope so:hugs:
Fx'd for you Dysan for tomorrow:hugs:

nah-i had replied to this last night and it didnt post.
chances are slim to none.....
i had a wine cooler last night-trying not to think about it.
im sure its something else stupid
probably gas :rofl::rofl:

Morning ladies.

Bonnie when is your AF due? Never say never until it shows! I'm babysitting today and now my youngest is poorly today too, so the virus is making its ways round :( just hoping I don't get it next!

Dysan patiently waiting to hear about your testing and hoping for some signs :)

So sorry you lo is sick. Hope the bug stops there.

Yes dysan-we need an update
Af due next Thursday/Friday

ok so i took another test and there is also a shadow of a line. I took a first response and it appears that there is a EXTREMELY faint line too but not sure. They are so faint you can barely see them but I swear I am not making this up they pop within 5 mins. They dont look like positives, more like shadows or evaps.
I am freaking out. i will take photos and post and hope that the photos show them.
I know that I just need to wait few days to see if this is going to turn into a darker line. In the back of my head i can't help to think that I may be making the lines up.
Going mad...

ok this photo makes me sound like a basket case but i swear the "lines" are better in person...but oh so faint...I am surprised that it will not be more noticeable in the FRER i . In the photo I can't see it at all on the FRER. You can see it better on the Wondfo one, or at least i think you would notice the shadow.
Those wondfo's are always so stark white for me that this is why I am actually posting here despite the line being so faint and perhaps imaginary. LOL

Attachments

• Photo 04-11.jpg
    Photo 04-11.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly