• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #3 over 35 - anyone else in the same boat??

looks good dysan!
fx'd for you

AFM-finished painting the man cave for DB and today is the 1st year anniversay of our 1st date...going to go do laundry now-how romantic! :rofl:

no s/s for me to report. either 3 or 4 DPO....:shrug:

fxd for you fluffy-go catch that egg!

Happy anniversary bonnie :)

Dysan it sounds good!!!! Firstly I think your 2ww has went by so quickly! Fx'd that you get a little line on Tuesday or a faint one :)

thanks
i am a bit irritable today
and i just update my cm for today and it changed and gave me solid crosshairs for cd13 now-go figure...

hi :wave:

4 or 5 DPO-that is the question...:coffee:
FF is being stupid-flip flopping be back and forth.:headspin:
I finally gave up with it and manually overrode it at 4 DPO:haha:

I also have no idea why my temp is dropping...it went up right after ov but know each day it drops and drops and drops...WTH?:shrug:
If any of you have any input on it feel free~:hugs:

Boobs getting sore...thats about it i guess

hi :wave:

4 or 5 DPO-that is the question...:coffee:
FF is being stupid-flip flopping be back and forth.:headspin:
I finally gave up with it and manually overrode it at 4 DPO:haha:

I also have no idea why my temp is dropping...it went up right after ov but know each day it drops and drops and drops...WTH?:shrug:
If any of you have any input on it feel free~:hugs:

Boobs getting sore...thats about it i guess

bonnie sorry i have no idea why your temps keep going down. this is my first charting experience. Fx for you this cycle though!!! you had great timing bd :thumbup:
my temps did not increase much...tomorrow is 8 dpo for me so getting really close to af day! will test in the am and repost...i dont have high expectation for tomorrow's test. had lots of cramping yesterday and the day before including lower back and twinges down there... none today. like everything dissapeared.
slight headache today...

Well at least temp went back up today but still lower than past months.
Slept a little better last night but woke with a slight headache brewing so I went back to sleep and skipped the gym-again-my lazy butt hasn't been in almost a month now.

Boobs ache on occasion and a little tender. New is the nips seem more sensitive. Mild cramps here and there-nothing steady. Tired but then I haven't slept well the past couple of nights so that is to be expected.

Fx'd for you dysan!

Well at least temp went back up today but still lower than past months.
Slept a little better last night but woke with a slight headache brewing so I went back to sleep and skipped the gym-again-my lazy butt hasn't been in almost a month now.

Boobs ache on occasion and a little tender. New is the nips seem more sensitive. Mild cramps here and there-nothing steady. Tired but then I haven't slept well the past couple of nights so that is to be expected.

Fx'd for you dysan!

Thanks Bonnie I will look into it for next month. I have a TERRIBLE headache...started yesterday in the evening, through the night, and woke up with it still this AM. Had tons of water but dont want to take anything else just yet although on my to dropping my son to preschool this AM i bought a small caffeinated coffee...it is supposed to help with headache specially because I dont usually drink caffeinated coffee...only decaf. I am still drinking it now...and thus far no improvement.

I have another skin breakout this AM. I got a pimple the day of ovulation...and then nothing. And a pimple today - this one way bigger but just one...gross. Cramps totally gone, breasts not tender at all...tender breasts and cramps happened only first few days after O...weird!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping that AF stays away at least until Friday or Saturday. Not having high hopes for Saturday...but Friday will give me a solid 10 day LP...which I am content with...not thrilled, not even happy, but content...good enough for me to keep positive for next cycle, at least. But, I will definitely attempt to schedule an appointment with my OB GYN after my physical on the 19th...i will bring up my Thyroid concerns to my main doctor first.

I am FX for you. We need a BFP this cycle...

Y my face broke out yesterday on me. I have been getting these red blotchy patches on my cheekbones. Lots of foundation lol

The caffine may help if you are not used to it. May add one Tylenol to the coffee? A coworker who was recently pg and had a hx of bad headaches was told to take aspirin over tylenol so maybe that?

Yes someone is due-well all of us are due-we need a BFP or two or three or.....

Y my face broke out yesterday on me. I have been getting these red blotchy patches on my cheekbones. Lots of foundation lol

The caffine may help if you are not used to it. May add one Tylenol to the coffee? A coworker who was recently pg and had a hx of bad headaches was told to take aspirin over tylenol so maybe that?

Yes someone is due-well all of us are due-we need a BFP or two or three or.....

I agree we are well overdue for a BFP on this thread!!! I have to say I woke up this Am with a pimple on my face and I almost never get anything:shrug: Weird how we are all breaking out:shrug:
What's up Dysan??

Hiya girls

Pimples!!! I got a beaut on the end of my nose and its one of those pretty red ones that will last forva few days and leave a nice red mark again for another few days :haha: darn hormones i blame :haha:
Afm ov day :) backaches galore here and ov cramps! Darker line on opk earlier tonight so def today :)
So here begins yet another darn 2ww........ah the joys!!!!!

Hiya girls

Pimples!!! I got a beaut on the end of my nose and its one of those pretty red ones that will last forva few days and leave a nice red mark again for another few days :haha: darn hormones i blame :haha:
Afm ov day :) backaches galore here and ov cramps! Darker line on opk earlier tonight so def today :)
So here begins yet another darn 2ww........ah the joys!!!!!

Welcome to the tww!!! Hope you had lots of fun on the weekend!:winkwink:We are close again I am 5dpo and Bonnie is 4dpo so we will all get our BFP's at the same time!! We are due!!
Dysan did you test today???
Bonnie I meant to say Happy Aniversary!!

Thanks mg-but we are the same day! I am 5dpo today-how did we miss that happening? I'm trying to hold out to Sunday 10dpo and mothers day.

Thanks mg-but we are the same day! I am 5dpo today-how did we miss that happening? I'm trying to hold out to Sunday 10dpo and mothers day.

Sorry Bonnie:blush: I don't know why I thought that? That would be the most amazing Mother's Day present ever! Fx'd for us all!!

mg, i am holding up ok i guess. a little discouraged as tww moves along.
i did test this am and it was a bfn. will test again in the am. af due on firday, i think. that would put me at 11 dpo or a 10 lp. short...i read that when you have such a short lp typically you dont get a bfp until your af is due...well, i will test daily. if this is not my month i hope af stays away until at least friday...
headaches are gone thankfully. coffee did the trick after all.
had some cramping this afternoon, af like...now gone.
heading to bed shortly will update 9 dpo test results in the am! once again, not expecting much.

mg, i am holding up ok i guess. a little discouraged as tww moves along.
i did test this am and it was a bfn. will test again in the am. af due on firday, i think. that would put me at 11 dpo or a 10 lp. short...i read that when you have such a short lp typically you dont get a bfp until your af is due...well, i will test daily. if this is not my month i hope af stays away until at least friday...
headaches are gone thankfully. coffee did the trick after all.
had some cramping this afternoon, af like...now gone.
heading to bed shortly will update 9 dpo test results in the am! once again, not expecting much.

Fx'd Dysan!!!!:hugs:

Mg-don't cry! I didn't catch it either! No worries

Dysan-fx'd! Don't give up yet!

Gassy,(doesnt help that i got home last night and db said beans for dinner:haha:)bloated, crampy. Boob signs went away. tired but still not sleeping well. Faint headache again when I woke...not like yours dysan. Up several times to pee during the night but that's not to new-also I drank a lot of water yesterday in case that was the reason for the headache. :shrug: go through this every TWW-someday I won't bother :rofl:

ok just a quick visit to report BFN this am again.
Not a shocker...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->