TTC #3 wanting a buddy

The zoo sounds like so much fun! I bet the kids loved it, I'm sure Casey would. I'm from a small town and we don't have anything like that. I live in a small province in Canada and we actually don't have a Zoo in our province..lol.

Camlet- I did always want to be a teacher. My mom was a teacher and I grew up playing "school" with my older sister (who opted to be a nurse). I can truly say I love my job. It has it's ups and it's downs, but as you know "kids say the darndest things" and that makes it well worth while!!

Aww that's a shame! But I'm sure there must be plenty of other great things you can do instead! Well today is officialy the day af was due but no signs so far but she can still turn up any time today I suppose! How bout you ladys any good or bad signs yet? xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh I love elephants!! Thats great they let u, our zoo doesn't really let u do anything like that. Poor little guy they are really huge id prob cry up close myself!!

Im still waiting on af....trying to squash down all the excitement because I dont want to feel down when it comes!! Moving house this wk end so it will prob interrupt that!!

How u feeling now?

I'm feeling ok now thanks :) just wish af would hurry up & turn up! I'm now waiting for af aswell & feel exactly the same I'm realy trying my hardest not to not get my hopes up as she's clearly just tormenting me before she shows up!! But Fx she doesn't show up for either of us anyway!! :hugs: xx

Fx for u!! Af showed up a little while ago...actually feeling really positive because I have a propper date now to work from, started my folic acid and found a website and now I know when ill ov and when im fertile between now and october :D

How long are u late now??

That's good I'm glad your feeling positive about it :) I don't take any folic acid or anything yet but I realy should go get some! There supposed to make you more fertile apparently & obviosly are good for the baby when you do get pg! What website was that? Sound interesting & realy usefull! I'm due af today so not over due just yet she will probably turn up tonight knowing my luck! lol xx

I didn't take it untill 12 wks on my first and then he was so premature i blamed myself so im getting started early this time!!! And b12 is necessary for the babies blood and i have a difiency in that so theres like 19 vitamins combined in one pill :D

I just googled "when will i ovulate" and there was millions of sites! Think it was ovulation calculator.org or something like that! Its nice coz it tells u if u get pregnant in a cycle when the baby would be due!!

Fx for u!!!

Camlet - When are you planning on testing? I have my fingers crossed for you.

Mum88 - Sorry to hear about AF. Hopefully we'll both get lucky soon:)

I'm in the waiting to ovulate stage. Not that it matters, b/c OH is away. My cycle was longer than normal last month, I'm assuming it may have been due to the chemical. I'm interested to see how long it will be this cycle. I seem to be a late ovulator. It keeps getting later and later. I know my luteal phase is 11 days, that's pretty consistent. Unfortunately its on the lower side or normal though.
I figure I should keep track of all of these things in detail so I have some info to bring back to the docs with me. I just started temping again after taking a break for a few months. I hate it..lol. I'm waiting on opks in the mail. Not sure if I'll get them in time or not.
I just started taking my vitamins and folic acid again as well. I am thinking about picking up a vit b complex too b/c I've read it can help with the whole short luteal phase issue.

Hi ladys god I can be soo dopey at times.. So I wake up nice & early to poas but I totaly forget to even use the test until it's obviosly to late haha :dohh: I am realy the most forgetfull person ever & just lately it's been even worse but forgeting something like that!! :blush: lol should I still test today or do you think I should wait till tomorow morning? I've still got my first responce test & don't know if it would pick anything up if it's not used 1st thing in the morning?!? What do you ladys think? Lol there's still no sign of af & it's normaly dead on time so I'm going insane wanting to test lol xx

Omg I realy an having a dumb week I've only just realised I used a 1st response rapid result test instead of an early one when I took my last test :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: lol now I desperatly want to test asap!!

Oh Cam!!! Test!!!! Ur after ur due date so a first response will pick up hcg now!!

Im waiting unpatiently to hear from u asap!!! :hugs: :flower:

Well I took it bout 30 mins ago & got another :bfn: :sad2: still no sign of af at all either so god knows what's going on with my body!! :(

Aw thats crap!! Maybe its still too early? Or maybe ur jus late this month??? :hug:

Sorry it wasnt bfp :cry:

xx

Thanks it's ok though i'm just getting fed up with waiting for af but once she's here I'll probs feel alot better!! I honestly don't know what's going on with my body this month but I guess I'll find out sooner or later I'm not gonna test again until probably Monday now just to give af a chance to get here lol hope both of you ladys are doing ok?! xx

Yeah ur right give yourself the wk end and try relax as much as possible, easier said then done I know!! :flower:

Yep all good with me anyway.....moving tomorrow and the next day! :happydance:

Take it easy hon xx

Sorry to hear about the bfn Cam. You're not out until AF shows though!!

Hope the move goes/went well today mum88 & yeah I think it's for the best as it's driving me mad enough already without even more bfns winding me up! & thanks jodi_19 I know I just wish she would stop tormenting me! There is still no sign of af yet & although I don't want her to turn up I don't want to get my hopes up just for it to all be for nothing like a week later or sumthing! xx

Well just thought I'd update you ladys i've started spotting today so looks like the :witch: finaly got me :( but at least that means we can be may buddys now!! :hugs: so here's to may! fx this is going to be our month!!

Ah Camlet thats a pity :hugs:

May is def our month!!

Just spending our last night in this house, never moving again!!! :dohh:

Have a nice wk end!!

What about u jodi_19??

Does hubby work away often? I would say thats hard!

Sorry I dont know much about other ttc methods...a chemical doesn't sound pleasant to say the least... sorry to hear about ur troubles :hugs:

If May is out hopefully June eh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->