TTC #3 wanting a buddy

Camlet and Jodi_19 it seriously is so hard to not get excited about all these things I mean it's not like I am clothes shopping lol however I must say the newborn baby clothes cat h me everytime :) ah I pray that AF doesn't come :/

Hey ladies,
Can you use another buddy??? Id love to join in... Im cycle # 2 of TTC # 3 !!!

:wave: Hi & welcome hollyrn1321 wow this post is getting popular lol :) how is everyone feeling today? What cds & dpo is everybody on? I realy can't resist sneeking a peek at clothes sections either haha well I have a newborn nephew to shop for & a young daughter who just happens to 'drag' me to the baby section for some reason :roll: haha that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!!! :laugh2: good luck ladys & lots & lots of baby dust to you all!! xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh u ladies are my sanity!! Babies are all thats on my brain!

Something totally random happened today, my little boy Jack (almost 4) says "mum I have my brother in my tummy, but you cant see him cause he's sleeping..." so weird I didn't know what to say!

Those are really lovely names! Think we are decided on Freya for a girl and Finn for a boy :D

Any idea if needing the toilet at night is a symptom of ov?? I was up every 2 hours last night.... Not something that has happened to me since I was last pregnant....

Aww mum88 I'm exactly the same I'm getting on ohs nerves cause all I think & talk about is babys! Lol so I'm glad I found this site with plenty of nice ladys who are just as obsessed with babys as me!! Aww they are realy nice names 2 :) I have no idea but with me I need 2 pee alot more often as soon as I ov right up to when af is due every month so for me I don't think it is but with you it might be different as of course everybody is different.. maybe you could write a list of symptoms every month & when they happen you might know what are the real ov & pg ones & what are not ov or are the horrible witch playing tricks on you?!? It's what I'm going to start doing anyway lol :) fx may is our month! xx

Hi Camlet, thats a really good idea :thumbup: im so confused as Ive never really bothered thinking about ov before!!

13 days to go till I can test...:happydance: fx this is all our months!!

I have to say I LOVE all the "winnie the pooh" clothes for babies, with little piglet and roo on!!! Bought one of their rompers for my bestie's daughter who is 4 months!

Soooooo are we all excited ladies???

:dust:

Welcome Holly! The more broody ladies to share their stories the better :D

Whats your story??

Hey all so this is mynfirst month TTC so I am a little lost and idk if this means I am out this month but I have been charting my temps but right After I o'd I got really sick and have had a fevr every morning I wake up except today where it went back down to 97.6 which is pretty close to my o temps and I know pregnancy normally keeps those temps nice and high my ticker is wrong I o'd on Saturday so I am only 4dpo you thunk I should stop stressing or do you think may is just not my month?

I'm sorry brookettc I don't do temps so don't realy have an answer but I guess you won't realy know until you get your bfp/af so there's no point in stressing about it as it just causes upset if af does turn up! Sorry I'm not much help maybe if you write it all down as I think I said on one of my posts above you should see a difference when it is time for your bfp! Good luck & lots of baby dust to you all!! xx

Same here brookettc never charted b4 dont have a clue!

Try and keep calm and fx your still in :hugs:

Oh mum88 sorry I didn't reply to you for some reason your comment didn't come up on my iPhone lol i've got ages before I can test :( lol but tbh I'm not realy excited or feeling very fussed if I get my bfp this month I don't realy know why but I guess after last month I realy am not willing to get my hopes up & I guess it will just happen when it happens lol xx

Your right though hon, if your not too wound up you wont be as dissapointed!

On the other hand I think Ill be very let down if I dont get :bfp: I really think I am....have symptoms I haven't had since my first pregnancy not even before my mc!

I hate this waiting :dohh:

How are u today??

Well my finger are well & truely crossed for you I hope this is your month! I'm doing great I think I've ov'ed early as I had my ovulation bleed about 2 days ago with all the cramping ect that I normaly get with ovulation so now i guess I'm onto the waiting game aswell. It realy is the worst part but I'm still not realy to bothered yet tbh.. Of the subject I'm more excited about the fact we are getting a new puppy I realy can't wait to go pick one as I've got a choice between two atm :) xx

Oh wow so u cud find out sooner than u thought!

Awww lovely!! What kind of puppy??

It's a cavalier king Charles spaniel we already have a blenheim (chestnut & White) one called holly & the one we are getting is a ruby one can't wait I'm probably going to get a girl one (depending on markings) & call her lady :)

yeah should be able to find out earlyer but knowing my luck I'll still have a 34-36 day cycle lol xx

So just an update on my journey so I am 6 dpo my ticker is wrong but so far my symptoms are just cramping and nausea I really don't "feel pregnant" idk I just really feel like I'm out this month hopefully I am wrong :/

Whats your story??

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I have been so so busy these last few days and I am trying to keep my mind off the 'other tww'...

My story is that I am 28 yr old momma to my ds (7) and dd (5). I had an IUD in between the two of them and I got pregnant my first cycle... me and dh are in cycle #2 of TTC #3 right now..
I think my ticker is off because my cycle has been all over the place last month.. i was late for af.. etc..

So.. today I started getting cm that was starting to look fertile, like i might O in the next 2-3 days...real watery and a little stretchy.. we shall see :)

How is everyone feeling right now? Anyone close to testing???

It's a cavalier king Charles spaniel we already have a blenheim (chestnut & White) one called holly & the one we are getting is a ruby one can't wait I'm probably going to get a girl one (depending on markings) & call her lady :)

yeah should be able to find out earlyer but knowing my luck I'll still have a 34-36 day cycle lol xx

Oh they are so so cute!! Did u get her?? Great for the kids aren't they?
My lil boy loves our 2 we have a Japanese Spitz and a Husky who is my 2nd baby!! :hugs:

Thats a really long cycle isn't it??

:flower:
So just an update on my journey so I am 6 dpo my ticker is wrong but so far my symptoms are just cramping and nausea I really don't "feel pregnant" idk I just really feel like I'm out this month hopefully I am wrong :/

6DPO is still early hon dont get to disheartened yet! :flower:

Whats your story??

Thanks for the welcome ladies! I have been so so busy these last few days and I am trying to keep my mind off the 'other tww'...

My story is that I am 28 yr old momma to my ds (7) and dd (5). I had an IUD in between the two of them and I got pregnant my first cycle... me and dh are in cycle #2 of TTC #3 right now..
I think my ticker is off because my cycle has been all over the place last month.. i was late for af.. etc..

So.. today I started getting cm that was starting to look fertile, like i might O in the next 2-3 days...real watery and a little stretchy.. we shall see :)

How is everyone feeling right now? Anyone close to testing???

Thats great HollyRN1321!! Sounds good my fingers are crossed for u!! Hope it happens asap!!!

Im due to test in 9 days :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->