TTC #3 wanting a buddy

He gone 3 weeks and then home 3 weeks. A couple of times a year he's gone longer. It makes ttc a little trickier. We were able to try for 4-5 months in a row up until last month, now it's the opposite. Hopefully we should be able to give it a proper go again in June. That's based on my late ovulation. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the doc says/does next month.
I NEVER thought I'd have to see a doc due to infertility. We got preggo with my DD first month of trying. I had an emergency section after a pretty traumatic labour. I'm worried that it has something to do with that but my doc assures me that infertility due to sections is rare.
My cycles are a lot different from before DD so I think it could be hormonal. Hopefully a quick fix.
I have my fingers crossed for you both for this cycle. Hopefully you'll both be "knocked up" soon and I'll only be a month or so behind you :)

Aww jodi that does seem complicated! Fx the docters go well for you & it's something simple (if anything at all) :hugs: how has your weeks gone ladys mine hasn't been to bad we brought my lil nephew home from the hospital & have been spending lots of time & cuddles with him he's only 1 month old & was born 7 weeks premature & he's absolutly gorgeous & so tiny he only weighs 4lb 12oz now was born only 3lb 5oz bless him! Hope your both doing ok? xx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies!! :flower:

@Jodie: thats got to be hard for u hubby being away and all the ttc problems! I worried myself about that as I had a section as well! Hopefully it will be all ok for u :hugs:

@Cam: Hi! AF obviously came anyway....?
How are u feeling? Lucky u!!! I wish there was a baby around to snuggle!!!
Poor tiny mite so small!!

Yeah af came 3 days late in the end sorry I thought I already put that lol Im feeling great been in quite a good mood today actualy :) how about you? It is so lovely but makes me even more broody!! xx

Can i join your buddie list hehe, I am day 5 today of a 32 day cycle. ? :) trying to conceive #2. x

Of course you can join :) the more the merrier!! :) how long have you been ttc for? I'm now onto month #4 so probably got a while to go but you never know lol fx we all get our bfps very soon :hugs: & baby dust!! xx

Hi Cam, id say it does! Im out of my mind with broodyness hehehe :D

Not due to ov for 6 more days but had a lil spotting today....weird not sure wat thats about :shrug:

Really hope this is all our months!!! :hugs:

Hi everyone I would love to join I am 20 I have a 3 year old daughter and a 2 year old son just had my Mirena IUD removed april 8th Had AF from the 5th-9th and I just got a positive OPK today I hope this month is it if not we have to wait to try til July being as how both my childrens birthdays are in February and we really cant afford financially or emotionally to have another one in the same month LOL anyways I am hoping to see A LOT of BFP's :)

Mum88: sorry it's taken so long to reply lol I get light spotting before I ovulate I have looked it up & it's was ovulation bleeding but I don't know to much about it like if the egg is released before, after or during the spotting & can't find any information at all on it :-/ but maybe that is what your having?!?

Brookettc3: :hi: hello & welcome :hugs: I'm glad I'm not the only one who worrys about having birthdays to close together my df looks at me like I'm mad when I even mention missing certain months to avoid being due in specific months like in may & October nearly the whole of both our familiys b-days are in just those 2 months so gets a bit manic around them times lol xx

hoping we all get our :bfp: 's very soon!!

Camlet- No, Def not the only one :) My DD's Birthday is February 16th My DS's is February 25th so I really cant risk it being too close. I really just hope it happens this month cause putting it on hold is gonna kill me! I am already obsessive about TTC I have like 5 apps on my iPhone and all day I just look at stuff about getting pregnant.

Hi to all the newbies! Nothing much new to report here. OH will be home in a couple of days, too bad I already ovulated :(

Aww I was getting exactly the same last month but after af turned up 3 days late & I had nearly all the symptoms of my last pregnancys I started to feel like I was going insane lol so I have decided to ntnp for now & to not test at all until the day after af is actualy due as it seems like the only way that's stress free for me atm lol xx

Aww big :hugs: to you jodi_19!! Hopefully you will have better luck next month & just make sure you enjoy all the things you wouldn't be able to do 'just incase' this month :) :hugs: xx

Haha Camlet!! That's the best plan I've heard in a while. Think I may start looking for a sitter right away :)

Haha I know I amaze even myself sometimes ;) :haha: xx

Hi ladies!! Welcome Brookettc3!

Thanks Camlet! Never had it b4 so maybe its a sign :D

Im getting excited already its ridiculous! Looking at buggies and names,I really shouldn't!

Here's to may!!

Hi ladies!! Welcome Brookettc3!

Thanks Camlet! Never had it b4 so maybe its a sign :D

Im getting excited already its ridiculous! Looking at buggies and names,I really shouldn't!

Here's to may!!

Hi Mum88 Thanks for the welcome :) I am so glad I found this site now I can stop annoying my friends and family who have no idea what its like ha

I am getting excited too I have the stroller pack n play swing and highchair picked out oh and names we have been thinking about before i was even off AF LOL Aubrey for a girl and undecided for a boy :)

Lol mum88 &brookettc3 I'm exactly the same i've picked a double buggy I've known tge names since I gave birth to my dd lol we are going to have mckenzie for a boy & I did want Desiree for a girl but df doesn't like it so that's still a debate haha but tbh I'm already convinced my next will be a boy anyway but we defo won't be finding out the sex this time as we want a surprise lol i've already got the cot ect picked out aswell lol you could say I'm just a little obsessed haha!! xx

Its hard not to think about names and all that other fun stuff. Sometimes I have to stop myself from getting carried away. We have a girls name picked out - Cori Jenna (CJ) but we will never agree on a boys name..lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->