Ttc #3!!!

Yey........Ovulation!!!! Go for it girl and much much luck.........U will have to keep coming on here in your 2WW and let us know how things are going. will let every1 know when I ov xxxxxx

Yey........Ovulation!!!! Go for it girl and much much luck.........U will have to keep coming on here in your 2WW and let us know how things are going. will let every1 know when I ov xxxxxx

Leanne, I will! Not going to leave this thread :)

Had another +ve at 12pm today which is fab so will continue to :sex: for the next few days and use my opk's - just hope wr catch this egg.

Be interesting to see what my temp does tomorrow and the next few days, although still unsure what I'm doing with all my temping! Hopefully FF will tell me when I have ovulated so I know when I can start testing in my 2ww!! Although I will be at 8dpo!

Good luck Leanne, and to all you oter ladies! Keep me posted and I will be checking back daily!

:dust:

Xxxxxx

I have been ttc for #3, and first for me and hubs, for 2 years now!!

Hi Ladies.

Im soooooo sick n tired of waiting to Ov now!! It so suck having a long cycle!!! Iv been waiting 16 bloody days now......grrrr!!!

Then got to do the 2WW......this baby making business is a bit of a drag really isnt it!!!

So are some of you ladies into the 2WW now?? hows it going?? Any symptoms yet??? (lol prob way too early!!)

Hope you are all well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies.

Im soooooo sick n tired of waiting to Ov now!! It so suck having a long cycle!!! Iv been waiting 16 bloody days now......grrrr!!!

Then got to do the 2WW......this baby making business is a bit of a drag really isnt it!!!

So are some of you ladies into the 2WW now?? hows it going?? Any symptoms yet??? (lol prob way too early!!)

Hope you are all well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww hunny, it will happen :) keep using your opk's so you don't miss ovulation! I was so shocked when I got mine as thought it would be much later due to last months cycle.

As for me, 1 would say i'm 2dpo today but FF has recognised me as ov on cd15 making me 4dpo? Toally confused but for the sake of not testing early i'm going to stick with what I think was ovulation and go with my tracker!

My temp increased today again, so if it increases again tomorrow then I defo think I am correct with how many dpo I think I am.

Been needing to pee loads today - think it was 4 times within one hour of waking and all I had was a cup of coffee - caffine normally doesnt do that to me! And I had to pee in the night which isn't like me! Apart from that, no symptoms, but will update if I do have any.

On holiday at the mo so internet signal on my iphone is crap so will get on when I can. Logged into the sites wifi at the mo in the clubhouse whilst dh watches the footie :dohh:

Wishing you al lots of luck - not that you will need it :)

:dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy your holiday!!! That may help for the days to pass even faster.

XX

Me and my DH our TTC baby #3 it's our 1st month of trying. We have a almost 4 year old daughter and a 2 year old daughter.

Where are you on hols?? Hope u r having a lovely time. Well I have had a darker opk today so I think ov is pending this week as I had thought! yey!! And Im feeling better now so hopefully lots of Bd this week lol (TMI sorry)

Enjoy your hols and good Luck with those HPT.....(I think I will be peeing on one every day in my 2WW) lol xxx

Where are you on hols?? Hope u r having a lovely time. Well I have had a darker opk today so I think ov is pending this week as I had thought! yey!! And Im feeling better now so hopefully lots of Bd this week lol (TMI sorry)

Enjoy your hols and good Luck with those HPT.....(I think I will be peeing on one every day in my 2WW) lol xxx

I'm still in the UK but on the south coast in the New Forest - we love it here, especially since my parents brought a holiday home here as it costs us nothing!!

Anymore news on your opk's chick?

As for me, I have a few symptoms that I don't normally suffer from:

I have had 4 bowel movements today! Yep, 4!!! I am only a one-a-day girl. And can't say i've eaten any new foods either!

I'm been quite windy and unfortunately from both ends...!

I have been very bloated today. It's like I need to stick a needle in my abdomen to release the air/pressure. It's not nice :(

Tonight I was about to drink my tea and had a wave of nausea. Took one look at it and pout it down. I did drink it after 10 mins though. And I had a strange wave of nausea yesterday afternoon whilst at the clubhouse here on hols - I had to go outside to get fresh air.

Had a few sharp stabbing pains in my (.)(.)'s, but only one boob per time. Didn't last long, but uncomfrtable enough for me to notice and hold my boob!

And despite being on hols, I am knackered :sleep:

Hoping it's not all in my head. But i'm only 4dpo so can I really be experiencing all this so early on? Maybe fertility friend is correct and I am actually 6dpo?

arghhhhhhhhhhhh! :wacko: :dohh:

xxxxx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Im excited for you....this all sounds very positive!!! I cant make head nor tail of these bloody OPKs, one minute they are darker, next light again!! lol. I took 1 about half 10 this am....very faint....so Im going to not drink anything for 4 hours (very difficult as Im a very thirsty person) and see what happens later on this afternoon.....

We have been dtd every day since sat though, so we should have our bases covered.....but I just want to know for sure that I have Ov (i have been getting cramps etc, so sure its on its way)

Looking forward to being iin the 2ww with u....

Good luck with the symptom spotting......the only time of your life when you actually WANT to feel very sick lol!!!

enjoy rest of your hols x

How is everyone?

Me, i'm 8dpo today: did an hpt ic this morning and it was a :bfn: which was no suprise really!

Going :wacko: in my 2ww tho - arghhhhhhhh!

Gonna go and buy some FRER's today. Will only use one if I suspect/can see a faint line on an ic. Will also get a couple od digi's but will only use them if I get a +ve on a FRER! That way I won't waste them or my hard earned wages!

lol! bless ya! its so hard to wait isnt it!

I am pretty sure I ov yesterday so we have been 'dancing' a lot over the last week. I believe that in a couple of days I will start obsessing about symptoms and POAS every hour lol!

:-( that you had a BFN but it is still very early days so keep thinking positive.

Good Luck xxx

Hi!

Well I am 9dpo today.

Took an IC this morning and a SECOND LINE appeared within 2 minutes!!!!!

I hope that means it is my :bfp: ?!!!!!!

I am going along the lines of 'a line is a line so yes'!!!

My FRER had a very very faint line - too faint to show in a photo but my IC is crystal clear!

Just trying to get the picture from my phone onto here without using iTunes haha! DH netbook and he doesn't want it clogged up!!! And I have limited internet access still being on hols!!!

I still can't quite believe it!!!

Have another 3 FRER's so will defo do one in the morning to hopefully see a darker line! And will be peeing on IC's every 4 hours today!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: !!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

woooooooo hooooo thats fantastic news soooooooo excited for u!

Im in the tww now so hopefully will be joining you very soon. How many dpo are u?

well done you xxxxx

thank you chicken!

I'm 9dpo! Really didn't think I would get a result this early!

Keep me posted on your 2ww - I will be checking back daily!

xxx

Congratulations Bells!!! Nice you got a + so early too. Enjoy the rest of your holidays then and keep us posted with the other tests! (I want a pic, please)

Still waiting for O here so it's gonna be a long one for me.

XX

Thanks Madrid! So excited but still can't believe it!

I will post a picture later :)

Out and about at the mo!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back