Ttc #3!!!

Im Leanne and Im 27. Ive been with my OH for 10years (although not married yet........thats the plan if we dont get PG within next couple of months, wedding next yr)

Got pg with my 1st when I was 21......BIG shock, I was on the pill!!!!! Beautiful mistake lol!!! Decided to try for #2.....came off pill and got PG 1st month....unfortunatley that ended in MC at only 6 weeks!! Decided to NTNP after Mc and immediatley concieved again! That baby is now 2 and 1/2 and we have always wanted 3 children so now the rollercoster begins again!!!!!

Im Leanne and Im 27. Ive been with my OH for 10years (although not married yet........thats the plan if we dont get PG within next couple of months, wedding next yr)

Got pg with my 1st when I was 21......BIG shock, I was on the pill!!!!! Beautiful mistake lol!!! Decided to try for #2.....came off pill and got PG 1st month....unfortunatley that ended in MC at only 6 weeks!! Decided to NTNP after Mc and immediatley concieved again! That baby is now 2 and 1/2 and we have always wanted 3 children so now the rollercoster begins again!!!!!

Awwww, I think thats lovely - I concieved when I was 21 and like you that was a big shock as I was on the pill too! I sadly lost that baby to anecephaly (see signature) which was just awful. Diagnosed baby with the condition at my 12 wk scan. It made us much closer (we were already engaged) and we brought our house that year. I fell pregnant a month after we got married and I don't think I ever really came to terms with my first loss until Ryan was born.

I wanted all my children before I turned 30 - I was 30 in April so not bad going! DH said we had to wait, which looking at it now was proably a good thing after having 2 so close in age!

Gotta check out of here for a bit, but be back on later!

It's been lovely getting to know you xxx

How are we all today :flower:

Me - had a really stressful morning at work grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I love being a veterinary nurse but also hate it! Mainly due to the nurses I work with and their lack of ability to clean and leave the practice clean and tidy!

On a positive note i'm meeting one of my best friends this afternoon who is 24wks preggers with her first :baby:

Looking forward to that!

welcome! I am TTC #3 and I have two boys already! ages 10 and 13!!! I am like you I know it will more than likely be a boy but I so would like a girl!!!

Hi Mom22! Welcome!

And Leanne, I am with you - totally impatient! I am actually wanting the 2ww to arrive and last month I hated it.

The more stress i'm having at work, the more I want to get preggers as that will be my ticket out of there! I wont return after having number 3, it's just not practical! I just hope it doesnt take ages to concieve - no point in looking for a new job what with maternity leave etc!

ho hum, just have to wait and see. And I have been naughty tonight and had a glass of vino - i've been really good and abstained since ttc!

Hi ladies!! I'd like to join you as well. I'm recovering from my second mc in a row but I already have 2 kids ages 11 and 8 years old. We are ttc straight away as I don't want to wait any longer.

XX

Hi ladies!
I currently have 3 and I'm ttc #4.
I have 2 boys that are 8 and 6, and my daughter is 2.

After 2 boys I was convinced that my third would be another boy. What a surprise to have a girl.

Good luck.

Mine are boy and girl so I don't mind either way. Also the age gap is so huge that I don't think it'll make any difference to them.

Hi ladies, I was extemely naughty last night and had a few too many glasses of vino! Suffering a bit today but hoping to be better later so we can dtd!

Im on CD11 now and getting v excited to see the opk turn a nice dark pink!!! NO such luck yet though!

Hopefull only a couple more days to go.....it sucks having a long cycle......with I had a nice straight forward 28days!!

Anyway, looking forward to the next 2 weeks as we shall be 'dancing' lots!

This month, its brought me and OH a lot closer, we are actually enjoying ourselves rather than talking about what cycle day it is................he is oblivious which is good coz then he doesnt feel like I will just be using him when I ov!

Wish I could wipe baby-making out of my head but hey-ho, thats what we get for being women and at least I can come on here and babble on to all of you about it!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello!

Glad there are more peie joining! It's lovely to hear of so many ladies ttc their 3rd ad 4th!

What cd's are you both?

Helen xx

Hi Ladies how r u all doing?? Anyone ov'd yet??:happydance:

Im a little pee'd off.....Me and OH having fun, lots of 'dancing' until I woke up yesterday with bloody thrush!:growlmad:

So painful so no way we can BD, missed yesterday and last night, still neg OPKs though so should be ok for the weekend when I expect to OV!

However if I ov before then I will just have to grit my teeth through the pain as I really want to catch this egg!!:winkwink:

Hows everyone doing?????:kiss:

Hi!

Poor you, sounds rather uncomfortable :(

As for me....I got a positive opk at 1:20pm today!!!!! Yay bloody yay! I am so excited as it roughly means I am back on track with my cycles and I am likely to ovulate in next day or so!

Will upload a picture tomorrow but yay!

Did another at 9pm and again it says positive so waiting for hubby to finish his phone call so we can do some dancing!!!!

Wish me luck!!!!

Go for it girl!!! Good luck catching that egg!!

I am going to be ttc #3 too, but we have to wait until October...insurance reasons.

Bells81 - I am temping for the 1st time too!
Good Luck to all of you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->