TTC 30s/40s Club

oh good lucky quail............and moonmama i would have tested by now i dont have to much willpower........

hay lioness im kinda cruising this time to.....i have to get medical tests at the end of june involving lots of morphine and xrays...........so if i do end up pregg this month it would be typical lol as then i wont be able to get the test to after bubs!!!!!! as my hubby said knowing my luck it will happen at the most inconvient time lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have ran out of opks so its jsut good ol sex until i get a temperature raise.........
good luck

babyinpink
ihave heard that lots of medical probs get better when preggs fingers crossed that mine give my nine months of relief and excitement..........hay are you trying to do the sex a few days before ovulation then stopping to get a girl!!!

Hi Nessie,
Well it has worked twice for me, so it is in my mind although we are just trying for a baby rather that a boy or girl!
I am trying to go with how hubbys back will hold out!! We started last night and he says mon, wed and fri will be fine (yay!!) and I ov about friday, fertile from wed acording to my fertility calender! So I suppose with that in mind then yes it does seem to be prior to rather than on ov, we shall see!!
His back could go any time though so wed is the most important one! Would be gutted if we couldn't do it then!

My problems are usually gone way after birth, so fingers crossed that you would be the same, things go back differently after all that stretching!
Lets hope you get preggers b4 any thing else is needed, would be good, but if not at least you know your progressing on your baby road!

Take care

:wave: to everyone else xx

:baby:thinkpink xx

well idid my test this morning and got another faint line but really faint,if you werent looking for it youdmiss it lol so just gonna keep testing ive stocked up on more tests,ready to go.xx

Quail,

Fingers crossed for you, keep testing!

What is a chemical pregnancy? you said you were prone to them, is it an early loss where you get a bfp but it isnt a sticky one?
I worry about that happening, I have not bought any tests and dont really intend to til I am late, which i never am so I would kind of know.

Take care xx

OMG Quail!!!! Yay Im so excited for you!! A line is a line dont they say?? Why are you not confident??? :bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks franm101 ive done some more this morning and got a faint line line on a superdrug and a faint but thick line on a clearblue,so hoping its not nother chemical,and im 9dpo or i might only be 7 dpo and on ff my chart is triphasic,is this good?.xx

Quail I think a pos at 9dpo is excellent! You still likely to get false negs that early on! I reckon congrats on the way- but will hold off til 14dpo if you'd rather!! :hugs:

xxx

thanks,but yeah im gonna wait until i get to 14dpo to confirm if witch stays away i normally only have a 11day lp so will probably know soon enough.xx

Just looked on a different site at a different ovulation calender and it gives me different dates, the one I looked at first said fertile wed/thurs/fri ov fri this one says thurs/fri a bit fertile, sat fertile, sun very fertile and ov mon, that is a clear 3 days different on predicted ov!!:shrug:
Going to try and keep all angles covered anyway!:winkwink:

Good luck quail, finges crossed til 14dpo, sounds good though:happydance:

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I am new to this forum. I am 31 years old, a mom to 3 great kids, David -7, Jordan-3, and Holly-2. I am TTC once again for #4. Crazy, huh? Used Clomid recently and followed directions, hopefully it worked this time. Supposed to take hpt next week. I hate waiting!

Hi Jennifer,
Welcome!
I am ttc no 5 and my doctor said 'are you mad?' I don't think so, just love my kids and want some more!!
Mine are 15, 9, 6 and 17months, a bit more spaced, was it difficult having only a year between your second and third?

Good luck when you test,

babythinkpink xx

Hi Jennifer! :hi: If you are mad your in good company! I'm trying to conceive my 7th! Good luck with your hpt! we'll keep everything crossed for you! :hugs:
xxx

hi jennifer im trying to concive my 10th so i dont think you are mad just yet,:rofl:mine are 17,11,10,9,7,5,3,2,11 months,youre in very good company here,good luck.xx

thanks franm101 ive done some more this morning and got a faint line line on a superdrug and a faint but thick line on a clearblue,so hoping its not nother chemical,and im 9dpo or i might only be 7 dpo and on ff my chart is triphasic,is this good?.xx

Yes yes yes!! Triphasic is excellent and a bfp at 9dpo with anything is good!! Never mind the clear blue one I have had many false positives with them so dont trust them anyways. Just wait and in a few days you will be getting lots of bfps on what ever you test with. Yay!! Congrats hunny :):) :hugs:

And oh my gosh Quail!!! I had no idea you had 10!!!! LOL you go girl! I have a long ways to go to catch up to you hehe :rofl::rofl:

hi ,babythinkpink a chemical is when the egg begins to implant but dosent quite make it so you have an early loss normally around when af would normally show.xx

Hi Girls

I am 38 - trying for number 3 after a gap - my other two are 13 and 10. Always found it really easy to catch before.

Worrying now after reading loads about declining fertility after the age of 35 etc etc. - feeling fed up - got period today after cycle of temping and loads of shagging (sorry!) at the right time.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks

well ladies my other lines must have been evaps as i got a bfn today but i actually think im only 8dpo not 10dpo so still keeping my fxd.xx

Hi Tashy :hi:

I hope you dont have to wait too long! I'm 38 too, I know what you mean about the frustration of not getting pregnant straight away compared to how quickly it can happen when your in your twenties ! I think most of us here can relate to that!

:hug:xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->