TTC 30s/40s Club

hi
how is everyone
im not well at them moment battling with pain from my three medcial conditions and the stress of TTC...........im going to the doctor on monday for some happy pills to help with the stress of medical issues and TTC...im a bit of a mess...:cry: I have researched antidepressents and the one i have been on before couple years back is ok in pregnancy...........i figure that at the end of the day im better being stress and less pain free TTC than complety stressed which makes it harder TTC..
anyway enought sad stuff i have good news to my hubby who was going to be away when i was ov, has been sent away this week.so he will be here next week when i ov :happydance: yah!!!!!!!!!!!

quail now the two week wait.fingers crossed for you

loiness how are you, yes im still here not giving up!!! am getting referal for fertility clinic thou as well, just in case!!

thinkpink sorry bout :witch: i wish she would just fly away!!

anyway take care hoping june is a good month with lots of :bfp:
:hugs:

Nessie, sorry to hear you have had a rough time of late. I haven't been in this forum for awhile so I am not sure what you've been up to. I didn't know you had three medical conditions...are you ok? I am happy to hear you are going to see a FS. Have you had any tests yet...bloods? HSG? Hope you have been getting some answers. Have you tried out any TCM or acupuncture yet?
I am currently recovering after a lap/hys/D&C/dye. Due back at work in about a week. Just kicking back and taking it easy so I heal up nicely.

Take care... I think of you and wonder how you are going.

Hows things with you Quail...anything new?

Hope everyone else is going well.
:hug:

hi lioness
im ok i have pelvic floor dysfunction which is similar to endo in that it causes alot of pain.....i recive botox to treat it but i cant have any more treatment until after a baby as im not allowed to get preggie when have botox , so no botox till after i have a baby.also waitng for tests for SOD which is a bilary issue in stomach............and i have nueromuscular issues like chronic TMJ pain and fibro like pain.........so bit of a mess but im staying strong...im also going to stop working fulltime as i cant cope with all my issues and im going to work part time may 2-3 days week and rest my body and concetrate on ME ME all about me lol!!!!!!!!!!!

im going to get preggie thou!!!!

have had basic tests and have passed ie FSH was normal, progesterone normal, hubbys swimmers normal...so i do ovualte so now just a waitng game and may need some help, them again might need no help and need to learn to be more pateint lol

how its going for you gald to here that you are feeling better after al your treatment!! now you can get on with ttc!!!!!

ness

hi lioness nothing to report from me im afraid i am very well at the moment how are you? im just waiting until i can test where are you in your cycle? hope you are well.xx

Awww Nessie, didn't realise you had all that going on while ttc, how long have you been dealing with all this for? I can understand that it would be quite stressful. Its stressful enough ttc without everything else you're going through :hugs:. Good to hear you are taking some time out to look after yourself and I love your positive attitude, and the test results so far sound promising also. Are you still going to see a FS?

As for me...still waiting for the :witch: to arrive after the op. Does anyone know how long it would take to get your cycle back to normal after a lap/hyst/D&C/dye? I have still been taking my bbts in the morning and not much is happening. If I didn't ovulate this month, can I still expect to get the :witch:? Any advice would be helpful.

Good luck Quail on your tww. I will keep my fingers crossed for you both (and everyone else here) on getting their :bfp:!!! As for me, well I'm out until my body recovers and my cycle returns.

hi lioness
i cant remember if you said if you were on angus catus or not as that should help to regulate your cycles. yes we are still going to go to FS as why not better now than finding out one year down the track that i need help!! i think im fine personaly but just impatient!!!!!!! i want a :baby: like now!!!!! lol

im ok its not all bad..........my pfd is treatable with botox and my stomach is fixable with a minor operation its the muscular issues tmj etc that are the worst, but there are people who have had babies with worst things than me....anyway i have heard that preganacy is fantastic for muscualr issues andd pelvic stufff cause the hormones relax your body............im teaching till the end of term which is another 4 weeks then two weeks holliday then im handing my notice in!!!!! yahhhhhhhhhhhhh i have already spyed a couple of potential new jobs for about 18-25 hours per week which would be fantastic...........i need to work a little cause otherwise i would go insane lol!!!
but if i get pregie this cycle then i wont hand my notice cause i will hang out till im about 20 weeks then stop completly as then i can get marternaty leave!!!

quail ohhhh the wait its so exciting yet stresful heres hoping :bfp:

now that my hubby is gong to be here next week, i told him on the phone tonite as he is away this week that be prepared for major baby making!!! day 12 is saturday for me so we are for it sat, sun mon tues wed thurs, fri!!!! to cover all my chances from day 12-19 bascally until i get a temperature rise!!!then we will stop.......... its going to be a mission havnt DTD this much since i was a young chick lol!!!!:rofl: we are both to old now lol we like our sleep!!

anyway :bfp: for june!!

What's angus cactus? My cycle is usually regular and predictable, just recently had a lap/D&C which I bled for for 5 or so days afterwards and stopped when I was due to start my cycle. So I am just patiently waiting to see when it returns.

Good idea to see a FS, like you said, at least you'll know whats happening :), best of luck with it. Only 4 weeks until the end of term...not long. Sounds like a big decisions to change jobs, I hope the decision works out well for you. I find it hard making life altering decisions when I am stressed.

Best of luck this month Nessie and Quail (and all the other ladies).... here's hoping you both get your :bfp:. Don't wear yourself out Nessie ;)

Hi all!
3days post ov, horay!! No more organised :sex:!! Anyone else in 2ww? loobylou weren't you close to AF coming? It would nice if one of us has a :bfp: this month wouldn't it?

BTW my DH calls this the old birds club- cheeky git! dont worry I chastised him appropriately- anyway he's older than me!

:hug:xxx

Hi All,

Just finishing :witch: now, very easy visit from her this month, hope now thats the last of it for a long time and focus on getting preggers this month.

Hope everyone all ok, day 4, very easy to work out as its the 4th! Going to start bd this weekend just to get best chance at eggie catching!

moonmama, cheeky git your hubby, old birds, got good few years in me b4 I would accept I'm an old bird!! :tease:

anyway, time to get youngest ready for bed, usually bath time in our house, much easier with kids down swimming pool, shove them in pool shower and job done!

Take care all,

:baby:thinkpink

hi guys
well we have appointment to see FS on the 9th july.$210 first visit!!.........hopefully be preggie this cycle lol............anyway at least i may be able to get on some fertiltiy drugs............we will go private for the drugs but we will be eligibil for free IVF in 12 months or so as we fit the public health free fertility treatment criteria you get two free IVF treatments here in NZ..........but the waiting urgggggggg........anyway in the mean time we can do the drugs llike clomid and whatever........

i so hope i get pregg this month thou!!!!!!!!!! oh im checking out a teaching parttime job next week.going for look around...........and i can bascally set what hours i want and what days so heres hoping its good and then goodbye fulltime work hello rest and looking after myself!!!

babyinpink you are going for it early but hay why not!!! bring on the eggie!!!!
may grab my hubby tonite to just in case!!!!!!!!!

ness

oh lioness
angus catus/chase tree is the natural chinese type medicine that increases your fertilty, regulates your hormones and menstraul cycle and also helps with menstraul pain so may be great for your endo!!! my natropath put me on it and he says it is extremely effective lots of people on this board are on it..............you can get it from a natropath or just buy it online or at a healthfood shop.make sure its a good brand thou!!

i would derfinalty reccomend that you go on it!!!
ness

Thank Ness, I am currently taking TCM herbs, I might chat to him about it. I like to make sure he knows whats happening as he hows how things react together etc, he's pretty good. The endo I did have (which I didn't know I had) the Dr has cut out and will not return, so I should be fine there. I think my situation at the moment is just due to the op. My hormones and everything else are usually fine and run like clock work. Thanks for support and the info :)

All the best with everything, wishing you the best on your ttc journey, hope you get your :bfp: sooner than later. As for me, I think I am just going to kick back for awhile and see what happens.

hi everyone well im 6dpo so hoping im pregnant this month fxd for everyone.xx

i really hoope that this is your month quail then you can send on that good fertile energy to us lol

Hi All,

Rain today! Wanted to get washing done, and my tumble dryer smells of antiseptic when it gets hot, really don't know why, its not horrible just strange so i avoid using it!!

Nessie,
I was born with some stomach problems and pregnancy seems to help, I was told it would make it worse but I think the baby bump pushes everything out the way for a while!
Yes I am trying early but i ov early, my fertile time starts next wed, with ov due round about friday, so making sure plenty of :spermy: about when egg pops out!
The new job sounds good, wish you all the luck with that x

Quail,
Still keeping everything crossed for you, well almost everything fingers and toes! :haha: x

Lioness,
My friend tried for 2 years to get preggers, and as soon as she said 'just going to kick back a while and see what happens' she got pregnant!! x

Well that's me for today, only day 6, bit longer and start baby making, it is fairly difficult due to hubby's bad back, so need to optimise when we can, I keep in mind sperm lives a while, so make sure its there for ov so wed is going to have to be a must!

Take care all, have great weekend,

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hi all,

Quail when will you start testing? I'm 5dpo and hoping to wait untill i'm due AF but unfortunately I have absolutely no will power! The tests whisper to me from the drawer telling me to do bad things! I try to ignore them but its no use they always win! :muaha:

Oh well better go back to work :hugs:

xxx

monnmama i have tested today and got a really faint line so gonna keep testing everyday and hope it gets darker as im a bit prone to chemicals.xx

Oh wow Quail!! Thats early to get a pos isnt it! keeping my fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated wont you? :hugs:

xxx

i will keep you all updated after i poas tommorow,thanks,girls.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"