TTC 30s/40s Club

thanks fran
i was over my rant and rave but then i got home to a message saying that our profile wasnt chosen by a mother to adopt her baby out ..........we are on th adoption list here locally as well becasue i had health issues that prevented us from trying, but now can try and still have our name on adoption list as back up.............all in all a bad few days bohoo.but after a cry im going to be ok, pick myself up and move on!! maybe someone will choose our profile next time or i could be pregs next month !!!!!!!!!!!
thanks heaps everyone be lost withour yah all

hope you are feeling well in your pregs fran and not feeling sick!! hugs

aw :hug:ness.x well i think o, is around the corner as i had tons of ewcm yesterday soon be the 2ww again.x

Hi All,

Nessie love, everything happens for a reason, and the other side of things you will see that your profile was not chosen because the 'right' baby needs a Mummy and a Daddy and that may be adopted or you may conceive but it will all fall into place.

Its a sad truth that child free couples get the poor deal every time, wether thats child free by choice or circumstance...not for long though, you will have your family xx

Spermy lives ages love, its the eggy that is only ripe for something daft like 24 hours, spermy lives up to 5 days like quail says, and the right enviromment is in you! So if you just bd until he goes away and have plenty of sperm ready for your ov!
I worked out my daughter was conceived way b4 i was fertile, i was fertile on the thurs, we didnt get a chance to bd til the sat by which time i had well missed my ov window, but had bd about a week b4, thus our daughter was conceived that week b4, as I know i was not fertile on the 2nd sat so she must have been conceived from sperm left there from the time b4 which was 5 days prior to ov, so you see it can happen!
What is crazy is i was doing ov poas to find out my fertile times which was day 10, which means in theory the ingredients for my daughter were there from cycle day 5!!

Anyway, still slight show that i am coming on but no cd1 for me yet, come on :witch: i know your coming so just get it over with so i can start trying!!!

Hope everyone ok, chin up nessie:hugs:, conceiving and pregnancy is the slowest time of your life, as soon as your baby is born it will be the fastest!

Good Luck quail, fingers crossed for you xx

:hug:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Aww Nessie! Its ok to feel own sometimes...im doing ok ta! Just starting to get some m/s yipee :):)

thanks everyone im in better spirits today!!! and my birthday is on tues so have put a huge hint to my hubby that i want a breadmaker as im gluten free and want to make my own bread................i bascally spelt it out so hopefully he will get the major hint lol!!! you no how men are lol..
quial glad ov is around the corner how exciting
fran sorry but wots m/s not sure prob something basic and my brain is not working lol

babyinpink thanks you are right and i new that the baby has gone to a couple that dont have children and im happy for them really...........if we are meant to adopt then it will happen with the right baby and if we are meant to concive then that will happen to........so i fiqure that WE WILL have a baby sometime............but you are right it feels like forever when you are trying!!!! but watching my gorgeous freinds bubs grow i no that it goes so fast!! thanks heaps
praying for a good month for us all!!!!!!
ness

Hello, I am 36 and DH is 33, we are TTC our first together, but I have a 14yr son from a previous loser, oops, I mean ex, lol.

Hi All,
Nessie, you really did spell it out now didn't you?? I mean taken him down the shop and said 'that one!' I am affraid it is what is usually required!!
Glad u feel better x

Franm101, My ms usually kicks in about week 5 til let me see oh yes week 40!! Hope you feel ok, and not too much sickness! x

Sassy, hi, welcome, :rofl: about the ex! Good luck in ttc x

Time to go, my 7am alarm call went off on time to take me downstairs to watch cbeebies!

Still no more sign of :witch: i thought i was coming on but had nothing since, not due til tues so not testing or anything unless nothing happens til wed, would be unheard of for me not to be on time but then ttc messes with your head and cycle!!

:hug: to all

have a lovely weekend

:baby:thinkpink xx

hi all well i think its finally o, time as my opks are getting darker ,just hate the 2ww though,hope eveyone is enjoying the sun.xx

Hi guys, just thought I would pop my head in and say hi, long time no see. How is everything going with everyone? I have been going under the LTTTC area as its been awhile now and have progressed into more assisted sides of the tcc arena. I am still having acupuncture and TCM herbs since having had a lap/D&C a couple of weeks ago. I'm surprised to see that Quail and Nessie are still here :hugs:, thinking of you and hope things are moving forward for you both.

Hope to hear you get your :bfp: soon,

Hi guys, just thought I would pop my head in and say hi, long time no see. How is everything going with everyone? I have been going under the LTTTC area as its been awhile now and have progressed into more assisted sides of the tcc arena. I am still having acupuncture and TCM herbs since having had a lap/D&C a couple of weeks ago. I'm surprised to see that Quail and Nessie are still here :hugs:, thinking of you and hope things are moving forward for you both.

Hope to hear you get your :bfp: soon,

thanks lioness well im 1dpo so now in the dreaded 2ww fxd though hope youre feeling well.xx

Hi, I'm Katherine and I've just turned 33. I've been married to Alan (32) since July 2005 and we are TTC baby #1. I'm starting to feel pretty down about it actually. It seems like there are babies everywhere I look...my younger brother and sister in law had a baby in December and she has PCOS and thought she'd have problems conceiving and they got pregnant really fast. I'm finding it quite hard since they had their baby. I am starting to worry in case it doesn't happen for us even though I know we haven't been properly trying for long. We've been trying on and off since June 07 but had to have a break while I was on antidepressants. We are trying really properly now and I want to be a mummy more than anything else in the world! Good luck to all of you, hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Hi, I'm Katherine and I've just turned 33. I've been married to Alan (32) since July 2005 and we are TTC baby #1. I'm starting to feel pretty down about it actually. It seems like there are babies everywhere I look...my younger brother and sister in law had a baby in December and she has PCOS and thought she'd have problems conceiving and they got pregnant really fast. I'm finding it quite hard since they had their baby. I am starting to worry in case it doesn't happen for us even though I know we haven't been properly trying for long. We've been trying on and off since June 07 but had to have a break while I was on antidepressants. We are trying really properly now and I want to be a mummy more than anything else in the world! Good luck to all of you, hope you get your BFP soon xxx

Hi Katherine,

And welcome. Hope you get your BFP quickly too!

Hi,
Hello, welcome here where there is plenty of support!
Good luck in trying,
:dust:
:baby:thinkpink

hello all well ff has changed my od to today cd19 so good job i got plenty of bd in so gonna have one last go tonight for good luck.xx

Hi all! :hi:Just catching up on whats been happening over the weekend! I was really looking forward to catching up- you prob think i should get a life!
:laugh2:

hi sassy and katy!

Nessie sorry to hear you've been down :hugs:

I'm ov around now I think, had my pos opk- just waiting for my temps to shift! I think I peaked too early with :sex: getting really fed up with it now and struggling to keep things spicy enough so my DH doesnt feel totally used and degraded! :rofl:

thinkpink i;m impressed at your will power!

Just 3 days to go till AF shows her face. The only symptom I have regardless of what happens is slightly sore boobies. I don't suffer from PMS symptoms much this week anyway, well I could be a snappy b***h if I thought about it!

I don't 'feel' pregnant so I guess it's not my month :(

Hi All,

Well as predicted :witch: is here, yesterday start so 1st June for CD1 that's easy!! No excuses for missing out this month!

Just want to curl up in bed and shut the world out, but got to go see a friend today, and take kids down pool b4 they go back to school tomorrow, will have to save feeling sorry for myself til tomorrow!!

Moonmama,
I remember trying for my youngest, after one attempt I asked a day later and got told 'i am not a machine':rofl: After ONCE!!!:rofl:
Dont care if he feels like a machine, what am I if not a baby makin machine!! Oh you can tel the :witch: is here i am being :devil:

Loobyloo,
I never feel pregnant its only the test I know for sure, and if i am late, as i am never late, I get all the same coming on symptoms, so you never know!!

Quail,
How are things, just waiting now??

Time to go, my youngest dismantling the house while i am on here!!

Have a good day

:baby:thinkpink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"