TTC 30s/40s Club

I'm new too. I am 34 and my OH is 37. This is our first cycle TTC. Also I use Fertility Friend - actually I've become addicted to it!

Does anyone want to be buddies with me?

SE England

I am in my early 30's and my hubby is in his early 40's. This year 2010 is our first attempts at TTC after he had a vasectomy reversal in October of last year. This will be my first pregnancy. My husband had his vasectomy for over 10 years so I am hoping that he is producing swimmers at this point! He has 2 teenagers from a previous marriage. Wish us Luck! Good luck to all of the ladies out there!!!

Hi ya, June 2010 is our first attemt to ttc after my sterilization reversal two weeks ago. Im 39 and my hubby is 26. I was sterilized 11 years and have two teenagers. I wish you both well on your journey to ttc. GOOD LUCK!!!:thumbup::thumbup::dust:

I am in my early 30's and my hubby is in his early 40's. This year 2010 is our first attempts at TTC after he had a vasectomy reversal in October of last year. This will be my first pregnancy. My husband had his vasectomy for over 10 years so I am hoping that he is producing swimmers at this point! He has 2 teenagers from a previous marriage. Wish us Luck! Good luck to all of the ladies out there!!!

Hi ya, June 2010 is our first attemt to ttc after my sterilization reversal two weeks ago. Im 39 and my hubby is 26. I was sterilized 11 years and have two teenagers. I wish you both well on your journey to ttc. GOOD LUCK!!!:thumbup::thumbup::dust:

Thanks, Good Luck to you too!!!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!!:winkwink:

New here, 31 yo, just started trying this past month but not with much enthusiasm, but next cycle, here I come :D

I'm new too. I am 34 and my OH is 37. This is our first cycle TTC. Also I use Fertility Friend - actually I've become addicted to it!

Does anyone want to be buddies with me?

SE England

I'd love to buddy up with you SugarSweet :hi:. We're close in age....but I've been ttc for longer though (18 cycles :(). Waiting for my next period, so I can start another round of clomid, or whatever my doctor thinks is best.

Ladies, been MIA from here for a while. How's everyone? :flower:

Cool Isa Buttercup.

I am on CD5 now, don't know for sure when/if I ovulate, so going to use OPK's this month. OH is not in great form - so no BD'ing tonight for us!

What does Clomid do - is that to stimulate ovulation or to prolong luteal phase? Sorry I don't know.:flower:

Hi SugarSweet.....it actually does both. I don't have any problems with my luteal phase....but as I only have one good tube, it helps to stimulate ovulation from both tubes.

Using OPKs sounds like a good idea....the more sensitive, the better. You could also do bloodwork on your CD21, to make sure you ovulated. Are you doing the Sperm Meets Egg plan? I hope to trick my DH into doing it next cycle (he hates anything regimented :haha:).

Lovely to buddy up with you :friends:. I pray we get only good news this cycle!!!

Thanks for the info Isa B about the Clomid :wave:

If my OPK does not pick up a BFP - I will get the bloodwork done - thank you so much for the information.

I've kinda heard of the sperm meets the egg plan and I reckon I will also be trying this next month if no luck. I have to read more about it but I'm guessing it involves BD from around CD7 every other day and on the day of ovulation (using OPK/temps) to detect it.

Been taking supplements too B-complex, folic acid (separate), omega 3, magnesium, calcium & vit D. Have OH on zinc.

I guess the only other thing I am missing off is the CM - but 'I think' that is ok but not sure. I've heard that some women use raw egg whites to help at OD. I guess that is the same as pre-seed? xx

Yep, it's the same as Preseed. I normally have "okay" CM, but the clomid does tend to dry it out, which is why I've started with the Preseed.

The supplements sound fab!! I take Pregnacare Conception, as well as Omega 3 and zinc. Nothing beats getting your body in fighting form :winkwink:

Really hoping you get that :bfp: this cycle! I'm sooo looking forward to starting my next cycle though. I can't wait to try again!!!

Thanks Isa B!

I hope we get our :bfp: too! It is really exciting isn't it!

:happydance:

HI my name is Omayra I'm am 30yrs, I'm currently TTC#1. I'm on my first month of clomid and cbfm, hit my peak today CD14 hoping for the best.

Hi everyone im almost 31 and looking for some buddies to shear experiences and get some advice.

Little about me I have two boys so I have been blessed but my second took 11 months to concieve so I know im most probably in for a longer wait. just wanted to say hello to everyone:flower:

Hi I am 42 years of age and OH is 34 and I am trying for our first child (I have children from previous) we are now into the 2nd cycle of trying but think we may be TTC for a while due to my age and we have put a year limit on it so my fingers are crossed for the next 11 mths x.

Trying for #1, I'm 30, DH is 44, good luck to everybody!

Hi All

I thought id introduce myself, Im Lisa and Im 31, my partner and I have been ttc #6. Good luck to you all

Lisa xx

Hello everyone.

I'm 32 and TTC my first with my husband. (I have two from a previous marriage)
We've been trying for 6 months now.

So nice more gals in their early 30's I'm not alone *does a little dance!* :happydance:

Hi girls

I'm Angie and i have just turned 31 - i was meant to be wtt until march 2011 but the oh has suddenly changed his mind :happydance: - i'm so excited.
At the moment i have just come off the pill and i'm waiting for af so although we are trying we cant activly try because i dont know my cycles iykwim

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->