TTC 30s/40s Club

also when I wipe (sorry tmi), there is a brown light, light, light brown tint mucus, a little wet, not like blood or old blood.??

hmmm sa - could be implantation do you have a temp chart?

scarey - can you post your link to your chart I can have a look at?

I didn't temp last cycle (this cy). I will next...IF I get a "next".

scarey - can you post your link to your chart I can have a look at?

I currently do it on paper; can you recommend the best online site?

My temps are all over the place currently, very high one day, then quite a bit lower the next, then back up again. I have no clue what's going on :wacko:

hello, I'm new to the forum. I'm aged 30 (31 tomorrow :) ) and TTC for number 1. I'm currently on cd 29, but have no idea how long my cycle is as I stopped taking the pill two months ago. My last one was 40 days but before I was on the pill, my cycles were around 28 - 32 days, and sometimes ass short as 21 days.

I thought I'd give an update, and see if there's any advice out there.

I'm currently on day 18, and I took 100mg clomid days 2-6. My cycles are long (32-36+), so I am now awaiting signs of ovulation. Nothing so far. I have bought some test strips this time; so far the second line is just very pale. I've even gone and bought some pre-seed, even though I'm never dry, just in case it helps; it's been some time since I saw any EW CM...

What is everyone's advice? Do we have sex every day for a week? Or every other day (neither of which has worked in the past, and starts to really frustrate my dp). Are there any other signs of impending ovulation to look out for?

As I've said earlier, my BBT charts aren't helpful. It's so frustrating that now that I know more about what should happen that my body just doesn't want to cooperate!

Maybe you could all just join me in a group scream!!! :x

Hi Everyone,

I'm about to turn 35 on the 26th - so I guess my bio-clock and emotions are getting the best of me... I'm really wanting to TTC#3. For the past 2 cycles we haven't been trying nor preventing but I'm READY! I have noticed O getting later as I get closer to 35. Anyone else notice this? What about trying Soy Isoflavones? Anyone tried those like "natural" clomid? Any success stories? I have a nice and steady 14 day LP so that's a good thing ;)

It now looks like I probably/possibly ovulated around Friday/Saturday as what little sense I can make from my BBT chart suggests my temp spiked on Sunday/Monday. Which is very annoying as that is way earlier than I was expecting (ie about now). Ah well, we did have some sex around then, so who knows?

Now for the 2WW.....

Hello my ñame is Jessica and I am 30 yrs old I am currently ttcing baby#5 I live in Mexico with 2 of my children and Dh... Had a Tr done on the 16 of March and this is my 2nd mnth to TTC

Hi. I'm new here. I'm 35 and TTC for # 1. Well...technically it will be #2, as I have a 3 year old daughter, but this will be my first pregnancy.

I just got AF this week (AGAIN) so I'm a little down. Hopefully next month will go better. Wish me luck!

Hi. I'm new here. I'm 35 and TTC for # 1. Well...technically it will be #2, as I have a 3 year old daughter, but this will be my first pregnancy.

I just got AF this week (AGAIN) so I'm a little down. Hopefully next month will go better. Wish me luck!
Goodluck hun

Ηello ladies...I'm 36, I'm from Greece and TTC since 9/2006...I started pre-seed 2 cycles ago, because I have no cm at all and think that's why I had never a BFP.
Hope b&b forum is lucky enough for me :thumbup:
Wish BFP to everyone:flower:

hello ladies I'm 35 OH is 34 we have known each other from childhood but been datin for 2 yrs now i have endo/fibroids/blocked tube. I'm ttc#1 and so hopig it happens for us I would love to experience pregnancy

Okay, so I ache and feel bloated (and I never ever ache at this stage of my cycle). I keep thinking I need the loo, but when I get there it's the most pathetic dribble (really annoying when it's 3am and your bladder makes out it is going to explode). Any chance these are symptoms, or is it more likely I'm reading too much into the tiniest of things? I'm currently 6dpo. That's too early for real symptoms, right?

Hello,
I am a newbie. TTC #1. 36yo......and counting. Seeking information and guidance

I'm 35 and TTC for the first time. It's nice to see other "old folks" out there. :D

I am in my early 30's and my hubby is in his early 40's. This year 2010 is our first attempts at TTC after he had a vasectomy reversal in October of last year. This will be my first pregnancy. My husband had his vasectomy for over 10 years so I am hoping that he is producing swimmers at this point! He has 2 teenagers from a previous marriage. Wish us Luck! Good luck to all of the ladies out there!!!

hi i'm 35 dh is 34 and we are currently ttc baby #6(4 eldest to first husband so this is #2 for dh and me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->