TTC #4 after MC

That sounds good mommytoLBG! Yeah for O! Could be O bleeding.

Hi Kazy! Hope you are doing well and numbers are continuing to rise!

I believe you left for Disney today, so hope you enjoy your trip. Have a blast!

Thanks! We did get here today. We are exhausted from a long day of travel.

My numbers looked good again Tuesday so that's encouraging. However , had a voicemail on my phone tonight from a nurse at my dr office to call them. I didn't get it until after hours and I'm a bit nervous now. Not sure why they would call. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

How are you? You are in the tww right?

Sweet ~ Love your avatar. I pinned that on my Angel Baby board. I love it.

Well turns out my progesterone is low. So I have to get a script when I get back next week. She said it should be ok to wait until then. I'm trying not to worry since I can't get it any sooner.

Thanks, I love it too <3

Kazy, I'm sure it will be fine just get it as soon as you get back! If you're worried they could call it into a target/walgreens etc pharmacy wherever you are if you can find one that'll do a one time thing, and you can have it transferred when you get back.

PS, I ovulated on cd15!!!! I have never ovulated that early, at least not since before November 2011 when I began charting!!! How crazy is that!? Soy is awesome!

Kazy I agree with sweet. No worries. enjoy lots of Disney magic! :hugs:

That's great Sweet! Feels like a good month for you then? Fx for you!

Yeah sweet! That is great news. Now in the TWW. When will you guys test?

I'm testing next Friday at 8dpo and then every day after lol

AF due sept 14 so prob then for me. But we didn't bd as much as we probably should have so not getting hopes up. I am still struggling with some anxiety about getting pregnant. End of this month will be the time for me. Plan to bd every day (or every other day) from cd 5 until at least cd 14 or 15.

Looking forward to hearing about your testing. Hoping for BFPs!
I completely understand the anxiety mommytoLBG. It's one day at a time.
I got my progesterone today. So I have to one suppository two times a day for at least 5 weeks. That should be interesting.

Hi Kazy. I assume you are home now? Hope your vacation was filled with memories! How are the suppositories going??

afm, just waiting til sunday. having a lot of pms-y symptoms so think af is on her way.

AF is due Monday or Tuesday here depending on what my luteal phase decides to do.

Yes we are back and it was an awesome vacation. Suppositories are not great but in thankful that they caught the need for progesterone and that there is something they can do about it.

Sweet- are you testing tomorrow?
Mommy- the horrible thing about pms symptms is that they also can be pregnancy symptoms. Fx for you!

My temp went really high this morning. It's only been that high when I'm pregnant. But I tested with a wondfo and a frer and both negative. I'm only 8dpo though. Idk why I wasted a frer :/

Thats what happened with my temp when I got pregnant too! I tested two days I think after my second temp spike and it was barely positive. Had hcg done that day too and was only 52. So probably still too early for you.

Well girls...it's on to next month for me. AF arrived today.

Sorry to hear that mommytoLBG. Next month is your month for sure! How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->