TTC #4 after MC

Waiting is hard but also good to let us heal both physically and emotionally. So in that sense if I don't get pregnant right away I'm ok.

Yes we are in Toledo. Did you hear about our water crisis? It was crazy here yesterday! We just stayed home. Now we have enough water for a few days and we have some sister churches a few hours away that are bringing water to our church tomorrow. So hopefully they figure out what's going on and we can use the water soon.

And it doesn't help that I am a very impatient person when it comes to certain things.

Yes! That's why I asked. As soon as I saw it I thought of you. I thought I read on the other thread that you are from there. Crazy! So they don't know what happened? Prayers are with you. :hugs:

Thank you for the prayers. I am greatful that we are all safe and I have what we need for the kids. They know it's a problem with algal blooms in Lake Erie releasing toxins into the water. No filters in homes can fix it and boiling it increases the toxin. So we are just.... What do you know.... Waiting it out. Lol. I can't help but laugh at that. They keep saying they'll tell us and then the news conference says they don't know anymore and they'll tell is later. So who knows really.

Ugh how frustrating. I hope they get it straight soon. It affects SO many and it has to be difficult.

And lately everything seems to be a waiting game...

Had a dream last nite...both of us got our BFP! Which got me thinking this morning. You have been trying without success then were able to get pregnant. Yes it ended in loss, but you know you can get pregnant. Maybe your body just needed a little kick start, and you will get your BFP!

Sticky dust this month for you! :dust:

Yeah! When I got pregnant earlier this year I had a dream just before we found out that I was pregnant. :)
And yes you are right. I do at least know my body can get pregnant. And that is encouraging!
I started spotting today. So weird on cycle day 11. I'm choosing to not worry about it and let my body have time to adjust. I've never had O spotting and this would be really early for me so I'm pretty sure it's not that either.

I don't know?? I think no because I haven't ovulated yet. But it was short lived and there is no more spotting. So who knows.

hello guys, kazy invited me over, hope you don't mind if i join? i just got a positive opk last evening and o cramps have started today. first official month (this year anyway) trying for #2. tried all last summer and really the spring kind of too- and nothing. so we were back in the game for a little bit and we will see what happens.

:) hi! :wave:

I don't think I'll test. I'm 99% positive it's not implantation because my temps are so low and I am confidents I haven't O yet. And I have more spotting today. :( I read a little about ovulation bleeding? But I've never had that before. So most likely it's just messed up hormones from MC. :(

Hi mommyxofxone! Hope you get BFP this month!!

Hi!! :hi: Welcome to our very small group! :flower:

My O day was yesterday or so I think, based on opk results over a few days and then the cramps I usually have. Not used to paying attention to all of this fertility stuff...trying to get the hang of it. But also not stress about it!

We got the ok from our dr to ttc whenever now, but i think I will give my body 3 cycles. Which will put us in October.

Kazy ~ I had never heard of O bleeding until I joined B&B. All this new info I am learning about our bodies! Crazy....

I had never heard of it either until I googled. I have a love/hate relationship with google lol.
Yeah for O!
It's got to be encouraging to see your body getting back to normal.
I'm not sure more information really helps with conceiving anyway. I got pregnant earlier this year after I stopped OPKs and temping. If no BFP for me this month I am going to that plan again. :)
In the mean time I need to remind myself that's body may need time to heal and no BFP for a few months doesn't mean something is wrong. Please feel free to remind me of that!

Funny that you said that. I am told all the time to stay off google! It has helped me so many times but has probably panicked me just as often lol.

And yes. Your body is still healing so no worries yet. It doesn't mean something is wrong. I will remind you when needed! :hugs:

Thank you. :)
Did your spotting stop yet? Mine increased a ton yesterday and now seems like it could be going away. But you know how that goes. It could start back up again soon.

Yes mine stopped a few days ago (Saturday last day of spotting). Mine was like that too. Tmi...but sometimes it was very little only noticeable when I wipe after peeing while other times it was enough to have to change a panty liner. Guess it takes longer than we want for our bodies to be back to "normal". :sad1:

Well that makes me feel at least a little better. I don't mind waiting it's more of the fear that something is wrong.

That's my fear too Kazy. Guess that is why I am a little too anxious lately. But we were both able to get pregnant so....that's our silver lining O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->