TTC #4 after MC

Is it possible though that you could be pregnant? I have read so many different things (thank you google). If you have been bd-ing without preventing, then maybe its implantation spotting or just typical early pregnancy spotting (even tho i never experienced that)? Not trying to get your hopes up, just saying could be...at this point don't rule ANYthing out. I believe anything is possible with us. :winkwink:

I am wishing we would have tried this month...oh well.

I love the summer months. Lazy days, less routines...I work 4 days a week throughout the school year, but in the summer, I take a lot of days and weeks at a time off. Not ready for it to be over yet either. Even though the girls are a little excited to get back.

I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant. I only implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy. So to me that wouldn't be a good sign. But I guess I shouldn't rule this month out because I could ovulate any day now. So only time will tell.
I work at home. I have a licensed bakery and sell cookies for special events on etsy. I intentionally took time off this summer and I so glad I did! But I started working again a week or so ago but much less than I was. The fall and holiday season are really busy so I know it will pick up here quickly.

Were you preventing this month mommytoLBG ?

I say don't rule it out until you know for sure!

I love Etsy. What is your shops name on there? I will have to check it out!

By preventing...DH didn't do what is necessary to conceive a baby the times we did baby dance. Or at least when he should have. He did twice but that was a few days after I started first AF.

Well October is just around the corner. And with emotions changing as they do I think it's normal to feel the way you do.

I've been reading up on the baby aspirin and it is supposed to help thicken the uterine lining and prevent blood clots, which also helps prevent miscarriage depending on why it happened!

Our baby was unable to develop due to Subchorionic hemmorhage. So maybe I should take aspirin?

I would ask your doctor first. Blood thinners are not generally recommended during pregnancy unless you have a specific reason you need it.

Thanks Kazy! Will def do that before I start anything. I hated even taking tums if needed when pregnant.

How are you doing?

Yeah idk especially since a hemorrhage is bleeding, I don't think it would help with that since it thins your blood.

I ended up not getting the baby aspirin. I have hypothyroidism and I figure it was that or chromosomal abnormalities that caused mine so it isn't likely to help :( did a bit of research today.

I am doing ok today. Still spotting but really really light. So I think I've convinced myself that this month is shot. :/ I am trying to stay positive.

How about you guys? How are you feeling?

sweetmere ~ I researched a little more and considering all the factors (for me) I won't be taking it.

I have celiac and thought that had something to do with mine but it's more a fertility issue and higher change of mc if the mother isn't on a gluten free diet. Mine was definitely the hemorrhage. Later in pregnancy most fetuses can survive one but that early the bleed overtook it.

Kazy ~ I was really hoping for August to be your month. You're not out tho until "real AF" arrives or you test neg. still hoping for you.

I'm ok. I am so ready for normal. All day yesterday had period like cramps. No spotting but...its frustrating. Just a reminder of what happened and how our bodies can be so cruel.

hey ladies! i think i finally O'd over here, just waiting for ff to confirm. although with these temps i imagine i'm in the tww.

anyone ever know anything we can do to try to persuade gender if we ARE pregnant? anything i can do in the beginning or did i miss that window? just thought of it now. :/ although i'm not expecting to be pregnant.

MommytoLBG - I can totally relate. Normal would be nice. We will get there :)

Mommyxofxone - gender is determined immediately when the egg meets sperm. I read a ton of stuff my last time trying to conceive on how to have a girl (I had two boys first). But I'm pretty sure most of it is old wives tales and not reliable. But even that was for when you are ttc not after.

What are you hoping for?

Yeah for O mommyxofxone! Your chart sure looks like you did. I'm still waiting on that

another girl :) she's so cool, i definitely want another one of her.

Kazy ~ yes we will :)

Mommyxofxone ~ fxd for a bfp! And as for gender swaying. Like Kazy said...that is determined as soon as sperm meets egg. So if you are already pregnant then well you know. 50-50 chance :winkwink:

As for us my husband swears he knows how to conceive either. We had two girls then a boy. He went by the whole bd 2-3 days before O for a girl and on O day for a boy. So he's convinced lol. There's a lot of info on here if you search gender swaying or google. Diet, supplements, timing, penetration, positions...

At this point for me after losing a baby, i just want a healthy baby. But a little girl would be nice. That is what hubby would prefer as well. Lots to that but at this point we just want healthy. And to get pregnant. Which seems to be complicated enough lately without trying to sway...

I have read the same thing about conceiving a girl 2-3 days before O (or bd that is). With my daughter we bd every day the week of O. And with the boys I have no idea what we did. Lol

I honestly for the first time have no preference. My husband really wants another girl. I really didn't have a preference before I got pregnant and miscarried either. And like you all just really want healthy. I'm pretty sure out 4th will be our last. And since I have stuff for boys or girls it doesn't matter too much. Which is weird because I always have had a preference in the past!

Mommyxofxone would your O day be CD20 then? I'm only asking because I am temping and I don't have a whole lot of experience with it and am not totally confident in how to determine the exact day of O.

I decided not to either! Our loss was either chromosomal or due to my hypothyroidism since I am positive for TPOAb (thyroid peroxidase antibodies) which apparently raise your chances of miscarriage to over 200% of what a healthy persons chances are. Which sucks. I truly hope it doesn't happen again. For ANY of us.

While we are on the subject of gender...Idc either way, but I really thought Sunny was a boy. So now I really want a boy. I will be happy either way but that's what I'm hoping for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->