• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #4 after MC

Kazy ~ curious to see what happens with you. If you did then you are in the tww right?

Not sure what we will do. Maybe figure out temping and stuff for a month? Or just ntnp next month and if it happens it does. If not we just officially ttc in October.

Mommyof ~ welcome back! Did you enjoy vacation?

Wow I missed a lot! I definitely understand the weird feelings about AF. Relief...because you're scared of a miscarriage, but disappointment because you DO want to be pregnant again.

AF will be here Tuesday for me so we really will be close.

mommytolbg yes i did thanks!!! i actually got sick in the middle (ugh) with fever and chills but luckily it didn't last too long! about a day being completely miserable. i sucked it up the rest of the trip!

Welcome back mommyxofxone ! I live vacations. Lol. Are you testing soon?
MommytoLBG I won't know about tww for sure until I have three consecutive temp raises. I did opk today and it looks pretty much the same as the other two. So temp may oray not be a fluke. Which is why there has to be three. So if Tuesday morning I have another temp raise then yes. Officially in tww

I meant I LOVE vacations. This is what happens when I do everything on my phone....

Ok so now i'm royally confused. :wacko:I took another look at my opk and I am pretty sure its a positive! What?? If my temp raise was this morning is it possible I would have a positive test today? Anyone know..... this is why I swore off OPKs last time. Kind of wishing I hadn't even tested. :shrug:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Mine did that this cycle kind of. Actually I got a positive opk just a couple of hours before I ovulated because I had a temp rise the next day. Mine didn't used to do that I guess it was the miscarriage?

Kazy ~ It sure looks positive to me! But I have no idea. I am clueless about temping and opks. :shrug: sorry I couldn't be more help...

I'm not going to worry about it then. I know temping is way more accurate so I'll see what happens with that in the next few days.

Good morning. Just saying Hi since nothing is really going on...

I am out this month.
Sweet you are waiting for AF tomorrow?
Kazy waiting for O, to test, or AF right?
And mommyof where are you for the month? Your ticker says dpo 11?

Kazy- your opk being positive means you are going to O within the next 72 hours. so you caught your surge- so that's probably why- you just happened to O right after you took the test. mine was like that with dd. So i would dtd until your ff confirms O. they say to dtd the day of the positive and the 2 days following just to be safe.

Yep, waiting for AF! I'm scared because everyone talks about having really painful periods the first one after miscarriage. :/ but...I'm excited to realllllly try again this month.

Ok thanks ladies. My temp went up .2 again today so I'm pretty sure O was Saturday. Tested negative opk that day and positive day after. But either way pretty sure it happened. I'll see what FF says and decide when to test. Pretty sure I won't until AF is due.

And I'll do another opk later this afternoon since I have one left. I'm curious to see what that says.

OPk was definitely negative today. No question about it. So hopefully FF will confirm O date tomorrow. Although I'm 99% sure it was Saturday due to temp rise and cramps.

Sweet ~ my first cycle after wasn't bad compared to this one. This is my second AF and it's horrible. So guess everyone is different.

Kazy ~ curious to find out! Maybe one of us (you:winkwink:) will get a bfp!

I am so hoping for BFP this month! I don't know what to expect. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but also tring to be positive. Either way I won't be testing for a bit. And technically I need another temp raise tomorrow to confirm O still.

Sweet- my first period was really heavy. I mean REALLY heavy. I actually soaked through tampon, pad, and a pool on the dining room chair. While we had company..... Horrible. But my cramps weren't too bad.
MommytoLBG hopefully you start to feel better soon.

Hoping for BFP for all of us this cycle!!! Bump buddies here we come.

Well FF confirmed today that I did O on Saturday. Or at least it gave me a dotted line which means it's their best guess. Haha. Even the computer can figure my body out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->