• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #4 after MC

Did you baby dance enough around then or not trying yet?

I'm kind of worried because I woke up this morning to no AF. Nowhere in sight...even checked my cervix, and it's clear as can be.

I cramped last night a little, too. My temperatures were kind of weird too, I could only be 9dpo today, but if that is what has happened then that is weird because they were the highest temps I have ever had before ovulation!

Yes we are trying. we BD on Thursday am and Friday pm. So I think the timing was right. Then we did agin Sunday pm since I got the +opk that day.
I'm nervous because AF is due right when my boys start school. I'm not normally an emotional mess but this is my first year with both gone all day at school. I think getting AF and sending them off to school at the same time may be really hard. So I may need emotional support! Lol but at least I should not have AF during our vacation beginning of sept.

Do you have a chart that you can link? Have you tested? My cycle before MC was 26-32 days. My first cycle after MC was 39 days and this one is on schedule to be 36-37.

That is definitely perfect timing!! & I would be an emotional mess as well. I know one day I will bawl like a baby when Audrey goes to school :(

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ab6ba

I haven't taken my bbt in a few days but I'm 12dpo today. It comes on time every month and always first thing in the morning! I tested last night but it was maybe an hour and a half hold (I thought I was 11dpo though not 8 lol). Bfn but this morning maybe I see something super faint on it but it is probably my imagination.

If I am 9dpo I have a pretty good chance at pregnancy.

Kazy ~ haven't temped. AF came 2 days before expected and I didn't have a thermometer. I missed cd1 then didn't get one before cd2 now cd3 so assuming it's too late now to start?? Tomorrow is cd4... This af was def worse. This was one is like your first. Yesterday and today HEAVY bleeding. And cramps all day cd1 and 2.

I'm hoping this is your month!!!

Mommyxof ~ sorry about af. Mine came 2 days early too.

Sweet ~ not out til AF arrives so fxd for you!

Looks like 2 of us are def out. Let's hope for at least 2 bfps!

I was a mess when my kids started school. Every year not just the first. Sad already...even tho I work a few days a week it's still hard sending them back.

Sweet ~ my af was like that too prior to mc. Now who knows what will happen monthly. This is only 2nd one since but...guess our bodies are getting back to normal.

I never temp during AF! I start after I start bleeding.

I'm going to try to test again if my period doesn't come! After I hold my pee of course!

Sweet- I am by no means an expert with charts but your doesn't look like it's got the obvious date prediction that some do. So maybe 12 but maybe just 9 dpo. I have heard there can be an implantation dip too so that could be CD14. Only time will tell. You aren't out until AF arrives. Stay hopeful

It's so annoying that PMS symptoms and pregnancy are so similar!! I wish they were different so it were more obvious. grrrr :growlmad:

I meant CD29 sweetmere! That was the 14th of august.....my bad

It's ok! I have hypothyroidism so my temps aren't as high as others...and yeah, I thought maybe the first day that it was wrong but I had 3 97.4ish temps in a row, and on my past charts even 97.3 was post-o, but I guess every month is different!! I really do think I'm 9dpo today!

Well that's got to be encouraging for the neg test then. At 9dpo that's normal especially wo Fmu.

Still hoping BFP for you. :)

MommytoLBG I agree with Sweetmere about temping. The first week is not a big deal anyway. IF I temp next cycle I won't first week because I'll be out of town.

Yeah I finally tested just now (9dpo smu 3.5 hr hold) and it was completely negative. I'm not going to lie, I cried. I was so ready for AF today...now that it probably won't be here for days I got my hopes up. I shouldn't have but I did. It feels like a cruel joke. I hate this.

Awww. I'm so sorry Sweetmere. Still not out until AF though.
***hugs***
And crying is totally ok. Disappointment is the most difficult part of all this.

:hugs: I'm so sorry sweet...it does feel like a cruel joke. Esp considering pms and pregnancy symptoms are the same. I cried too when i got the negative. Cried harder when AF arrived. It's a mix of emotions we are going thru right now. Like we all say...not out until AF arrives though.

How are you doing mommytoLBG ? Hope that AF is getting less horrible.

No signs of anything over here. FF suggests I don't test until sept 4th. AF is due August 30tg so not sure why they suggest that.

Just patiently waiting for AF to leave...

Thinking we are going to try next month (or end of this month actually). Based on what Ovia says...which really means nothing. Eps considering our bodies tend to do what they want lately. Going to start temping as soon as I am done with AF. Then invest in some digis.

As for you...Yeah I don't get why it says not to test until then. That's 5 days later! I would test if AF doesn't get you on the 30th! But that's me...

Ya I think the 30th is probably good. I'll try and hold out until then. With the way my sifferent signs were all mixed up it makes me think we will most likely be seeing AF but you never know until then.

Yeah for trying this month mommytoLBG. :) hoping for your BFP!!!

Thank you Kazy! :)

Can't wait to see if you did this month!! Fxd crossed.

Hey Sweetmere how are you doing? Been thinking about you today.

Kazy I was thinking the same thing...

Sweet ~ haven't heard from you, so was wondering how you are doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->