TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

I don't think it is always on the parents. Parents are the biggest influence on their children but children also develop their own personalities as they grow. They also sometimes make poor choices when it comes to friends and can learn a lot of bad habits that way. It is important that parents acknowledge poor behaviour and make attempts to correct it though. I have good caring children but even they have said a few hurtful words (not swear words, just childish mean stuff) to each other and to others that they defiantly did not learn from my DH or myself! The important thing is that they learn from their mistakes....unfortunately somethings are learnt the hard way!
My 9 year old daughter has said some hurtful things as well, (all kids are rude and hurtful and one point or another) but I guarantee to you that should has never threatened to inflict physical violence on anyone. Ever!!!!

Good morning ladies!!! :):) I have been so dang busy!! My husband flew out to South Africa yesterday....so just my kids and I for 2 whole weeks!!! I have lots of running around to do today!!
No symptoms....boobs don't seem as sore as normal....my throat is killing me...ugh that may be taking away from the symptom spotting!
Yes that sleeve is amazing!!!! I only have 1 tattoo... Stars on my foot, after I got it I was thinking I would do a winding trail up my leg of stars....but then I got pregnant with my youngest and never really thought about it again!! Everyone have an awesome day!!
I have stars on my feet as well :)

Great minds think alike

So my sister in law is having a birthday party this Saturday, my problem is she is already asking me what type of adult drinks do I want so she can make sure she has something for me. :wacko:

I don't want to drink since I might be preggers :happydance:

What do I say to her , I don't want to say the obvious " I might be pregnant" and if I say I just don't want to drink she will take it as an insult :shrug:

What should I do?

Tell her you want something then pretend to drink it v slowly so as not to hurt her feelings? As it's so early a glass of wine wouldn't hurt would it, so many people are still having a few drinks in the 4 early days before missing AF :) xx

crazy - what did DH have to go to South Africa for? How many DPO are you now? Have you tested your tests for evaps yet?! haha

His father passed away, that is where he is originally from. I am anywhere from 3-6 dpo......my ov tests were so weird this month that I am not too sure!! Um..... I might have tested them already! ;) lol!!!!!!!!

Paulysbabe - Completely agree with you on the physical violence! And, yes, I would imagine a lot of those children would have learnt from their parents bad behaviours. So sad :( As for the party....are you driving? You could use that as an excuse! But I agree with pops, a glass of wine or sipping on any drink would be fine I'm sure. I will typically have a glass on a few evening throughout my TTW. Or simply ask for something that could be taken to the bathroom and dumped and refilled with water if you are really wanting to avoid without people knowing.

crazy - Sorry to hear about your FIL. That's sad, but I am glad to hear he is able to make it back home for the funeral. lol, at the testing!

Paulysbabe - Completely agree with you on the physical violence! And, yes, I would imagine a lot of those children would have learnt from their parents bad behaviours. So sad :( As for the party....are you driving? You could use that as an excuse! But I agree with pops, a glass of wine or sipping on any drink would be fine I'm sure. I will typically have a glass on a few evening throughout my TTW. Or simply ask for something that could be taken to the bathroom and dumped and refilled with water if you are really wanting to avoid without people knowing.

crazy - Sorry to hear about your FIL. That's sad, but I am glad to hear he is able to make it back home for the funeral. lol, at the testing!
Thanks!! I have been staring down the half full bottle of wine in my fridge!! Haha!

Truth be told I have been feeling horribly dizzy/lightheaded since yesterday morning. Almost as if I'm seeing spots :(

^Pregnancy symptoms??:happydance:

Oh man I've missed so much conversation :-( finding it hard to get time to myself. How are you ladies doing?? CD14 and I should be Oing tomorrow but it's weird my Clearblue Advanced shows a flashing smiley but my Clearblue Digital shows a blank circle. What's even weirder is that the original Clearblue digital showed the wonderful smiley face 3 days ago.....could I have O'd early? Hmm why then would the more advanced test show the flashing smiley. I'm confused as this is not normal for me at all.....arghhhh see what tomorrow brings....I'm still here ladies!!! :)

Hey girls!!! How is everyone?! Omg I was so exhausted yesterday that I went to bed at 7:30.......... The consequence of that is that I was awake at 2am....helloooooo coffee!!!!! Cd 16 here!! Anywhere from 4-7 dpo...... I got my first positive on cd 9... Then negatives..... Then positive again on cd 11.... More than likely only 4dpo....but if I say maybe 7 then it doesn't seem so crazy that I tested this morning! Hahahahahahaha no Evaps on any of my tests!! ;) whoop whoop!! Let's get some bfps!!!
Anyone testing soon?!!

Hope everyone is doing well. As for myself Im 10dpo CD22, feeling dizzy/lightheaded, tender breast, and tired. So Im pretty confident Im preggers "if" not then my body must playing tricks on me.

On another note (THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TTC)

My best friend of 7 years has been dating this guys for a few months and now their getting married on sunday. Kinda worries me because it seems to be very rushed on his part. First they were just planning a weeding for a year from now and all of a sudden she tells me today they went to get their marriage license and getting married this weekend. At first I was happy for her and I still am but she has always been so against marriage and having children that her over night change of heart is concerning. They just moved in together a few weeks ago and he has major jealousy issues. I feel happy she's finally "in love" but I feel like its all so fast, am I wrong for being so concerned for her? I think she's in the stage in her life that ALL her friends and family her age (33) are all married and have kids that she might be doing things for the wrong reasons, but who am I to say anything. I feel like I don't know her anymore, he won't let her hang out with me anymore not even for coffee thats crazy to me because he doesn't even know me, he's like a leech on her. VENT OVER :cry:

Paulysbabe - You have every right to be worried! But, if she's happy then I guess that's all that matters. Hopefully her man will loosen up a bit and she will start to come around more. Just keep on being a great friend :) 10DPO!!! When will you test? I sure hope your body is not playing trick on you! Exciting!

Crazy - Glad you've not found any evaps....Just a few more days and you may get a BFP! I was in bed around 9 last night which is pretty early for....luckily i slept the night (besides the hour or so when DH come to bed!)

wynter - strange! hmmm...just be sure to keep on BDing :) Understandable that its hard to find free time...you have 3 little ones keeping you on your toes...
I only have one at home all morning...

AFM - Not much going on...I had a bit of spotting yesterday but it didn't last too long. I wonder if its the higher dose of vitex in my system?! I'm still waiting for my OPK's to come in. They might be in the mail but I haven't gone to check in a few days. I'll head to the post office today and if they are there them I may start testing today or tomorrow.

Paulysbabe - You have every right to be worried! But, if she's happy then I guess that's all that matters. Hopefully her man will loosen up a bit and she will start to come around more. Just keep on being a great friend :) 10DPO!!! When will you test? I sure hope your body is not playing trick on you! Exciting!

Crazy - Glad you've not found any evaps....Just a few more days and you may get a BFP! I was in bed around 9 last night which is pretty early for....luckily i slept the night (besides the hour or so when DH come to bed!)

wynter - strange! hmmm...just be sure to keep on BDing :) Understandable that its hard to find free time...you have 3 little ones keeping you on your toes...
I only have one at home all morning...

AFM - Not much going on...I had a bit of spotting yesterday but it didn't last too long. I wonder if its the higher dose of vitex in my system?! I'm still waiting for my OPK's to come in. They might be in the mail but I haven't gone to check in a few days. I'll head to the post office today and if they are there them I may start testing today or tomorrow.
Thanks girlie!

I will test the 21st (when my test are suppose to arrive in the mail):happydance:

Hi ladies!! So I finally got my positive OPK last night so today is O day, now officially in the TTW and testing on he 26th, really hope I get my BFP, I am the most impatient person ever.

Pauly'sbabe sounds like such awesome positive synptoms!!! xxx

Same situation today with the tests. This has me mega bummed out.....I don't understand why I don't feel my normal painful O pains today.......very odd indeed...

Pauly's Babe - I would soooo tes right now if I were you! I don't know how you are waiting!!! LOL Best of luck to all of us lovely ladies! Want to be in the TWW period ASAP!

I would too if I were you Paulysbabe! I mean crap I have already tested!! Hahahaha!! Got an Evap on tonight's test! Grrrrrrr I don't know how you are holding off!!

Confession: Today I went to the store bought a 1ct ClearBlue plus test. Results negative:cry: Don't count me out yet, I am in fact 7 days before af is due only 10dpo I shall test again when I receive my ClearBlue digital in the mail. I read that the best time to test is 13dpo so I'm not getting all down on myself …. I KNOW I AM PREGNANT. Boobs hurt, super lightheaded, cravings, back and abdominal pains. There is no other explanation other than there is a tiny bouncing boy in my belly!! Call me crazy but Im sure I just tested too early. Past pregnancies I waited to test 1-2 days before missed af never 7!!! :dohh:

Yes my sweet it is very early!! Regarding the alcohol issue, I've read that it can't affect the baby until the development of the placenta (which makes sense). I take prescription medication for anxiety and OCD and it's never a problem in early pregnancy, only after 8 weeks. OH I HOPE WE ARE ALL PREGNANT!!!!!! Love that I have connected with you ladies!!!!!! xxx

Does anyone want to exchange email addresses, facebook info and/or cellphone numbers? I feel like I have connected with everyone and would love to stay in touch :)

Yes my sweet it is very early!! Regarding the alcohol issue, I've read that it can't affect the baby until the development of the placenta (which makes sense). I take prescription medication for anxiety and OCD and it's never a problem in early pregnancy, only after 8 weeks. OH I HOPE WE ARE ALL PREGNANT!!!!!! Love that I have connected with you ladies!!!!!! xxx
OH oh oh me too!!!! Whined myself off my anti-anxiety/OCD meds. (Was on meds since October 2012) Sunday was my last day on any meds!! Go me :happydance:

Thanks hun!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"