TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Ok I did exactly that last night!! Going to leave it there for this month and hope for the best. Got a faint line on an opk this morning so hoping it will be positive by tonight/ tomorrow morning and that I got my timings right. God I hope it's worked!! Thanks for the advice Hun xxx

1) Name (nickname is fine) Tasha

2) Age 30

3) How long have you been with your other half?
4 years in March, just had our 1st wedding anniversary Dec 29th :)

4) Do you have any children, if so how many?
3 total (boy and girl from previous marriage and boy together)

5) Have you picked out baby names yet? not really

6) What are you drinking? coffee

7) Favorite color? steel blue

8) Favorite food? spaghetti

9) Hobbies? scrapbooking, photography

10) Pet peeves? people who complain about everything!

11) Describe yourself in 3 words somewhat impatient, determined, loyal

12) How many children do you want to have total?
I only wanted 2 then I met DH and then wanted just one more....and now I want just one more again! hehehe

13) Dream job?
the answer to this one is forever changing....

14) Girly girl or not?
I like to dress up and go out once in a while, but I am more outdoorsy

15) Favorite animal? Not sure

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Curl up with a hot cup of tea and read a book

17) Favorite sport? hockey, but I don't play....not even sure if I remember how to skate!

18) Cat or dog person? we have a dog

19) Do you want a boy or girl?
Either is fine but my DH does not have a biological daughter so I'd like to see what I little girl made by us would look like :)

20) Guilty pleasure? Chocolate

How is everyone today? nothing going on with me. CD17 and no signs of approaching O yet.

I'm stressing about my OPKs. For the past 6 months I've had a positive on day 12 and 13, but today is evening of day 11 and there is only the very faintest line :-( if I O late this month that would be bloody typical, I mean what are my chances really of catching the egg 4/5 days before O?? Xx

Pops23 maybe get jiggy tonight for your last time? Its so hard this ttc lark. Im cd 9 ive got ages till I ov this cycle as its first off bc im just here looking in on you ladies ;-) x

I would BD tonight if I were you...If you get a positive tomorrow you still won't O till the next day so the girly sperms should have time to reach their destination. How has your CM been? If it hasnt been watery or EWCM then the swimmers already in there might not be living in fertile stuff and therefor may be useless....GL either way :)

I think we must all BD every day in order to make sure LOL. I'm CD 13 and I should be Oing tomorrow let's hope! Sorry I've been absent, I'm at school and my workload is insane!

QUESTION - Ladies tell me something unique about yourselves?? :)

I think we must all BD every day in order to make sure LOL. I'm CD 13 and I should be Oing tomorrow let's hope! Sorry I've been absent, I'm at school and my workload is insane!

Im an aspiring tattoo artist, not for a job or anything. Just as a hobby and I practice on grapefruit. Im going to own my own shop on day! :happy dance:

I own my own pink tattoo guns, but have yet to touch human skin. lol

Im an aspiring tattoo artist, not for a job or anything. Just as a hobby and I practice on grapefruit. Im going to own my own shop on day! :happy dance:

I own my own pink tattoo guns, but have yet to touch human skin. lol

That is awesome!!

I would BD tonight if I were you...If you get a positive tomorrow you still won't O till the next day so the girly sperms should have time to reach their destination. How has your CM been? If it hasnt been watery or EWCM then the swimmers already in there might not be living in fertile stuff and therefor may be useless....GL either way :)

It's been watery but not ewcm like it normally is at this point each cycle :-( I'm gutted, for 6 months I've charted and tested to pinpoint O and now the month we decide to go for it it's all gone wrong! Did an opk this morning, always get a strong positive on day 12, and just a very faint line so still negative

In good news though, managed to DTD one last time last night!! 😜 so fingers crossed, guess I'm just Oing late this month which is so rubbish!!

Ps pink tattoo guns, awesome!! Xx

It's been watery but not ewcm like it normally is at this point each cycle :-( I'm gutted, for 6 months I've charted and tested to pinpoint O and now the month we decide to go for it it's all gone wrong! Did an opk this morning, always get a strong positive on day 12, and just a very faint line so still negative

In good news though, managed to DTD one last time last night!! 😜 so fingers crossed, guess I'm just Oing late this month which is so rubbish!!

Ps pink tattoo guns, awesome!! Xx

Maybe there is some extra stress this month since you are actually trying! Sure hope you get your positive soon :) Glad you DTD last night!

Paulysbabe - I sure hope you get to live out your dream of owning that shop one day :) I like your tats! I only have one right now and I only plan to get one more....just not sure yet but I do know its going to have some sort of meaning to me for each one of my kidlets :)

HHmmm....something unique, eh? Well, I took up knitting this winter. I made a bunch of hats for Christmas gifts as well as one for myself. I also knitted a tiny little new born hat for a friends baby that is due to arrive soon :)

Paulysbabe - I sure hope you get to live out your dream of owning that shop one day :) I like your tats! I only have one right now and I only plan to get one more....just not sure yet but I do know its going to have some sort of meaning to me for each one of my kidlets :)

HHmmm....something unique, eh? Well, I took up knitting this winter. I made a bunch of hats for Christmas gifts as well as one for myself. I also knitted a tiny little new born hat for a friends baby that is due to arrive soon :)
Thank you much!

Aw I love knitted personal things. I use to know how to knit once… lol like in high school.

Side note: I watching the documentary "Bully" last night on Netflix and Im such a big baby I cried throughout the entire thing! I hate the thought of kids being bullied and or tortured while at school. It makes my blood boil, but it also makes me so very sad for those kids. When kids get to their teen years they can become such jerks! ugh!!! I blame the parents lol. But I also blame the schools for not doing anything to stop it from happening. Kids learn everything by example of their parents…. therefore they must have seen this display of name calling and mockery at home, right?

All I know is these kids parents must see signs of their kids being bullies and its up to them as parents to correct their children. Being a parent is the most important job in the world, we are creating the future generation here. Its up to us as parents to make sure we raise amazing, thoughtful, kind, caring humans.

Good morning ladies!!! :):) I have been so dang busy!! My husband flew out to South Africa yesterday....so just my kids and I for 2 whole weeks!!! I have lots of running around to do today!!
No symptoms....boobs don't seem as sore as normal....my throat is killing me...ugh that may be taking away from the symptom spotting!
Yes that sleeve is amazing!!!! I only have 1 tattoo... Stars on my foot, after I got it I was thinking I would do a winding trail up my leg of stars....but then I got pregnant with my youngest and never really thought about it again!! Everyone have an awesome day!!

I don't think it is always on the parents. Parents are the biggest influence on their children but children also develop their own personalities as they grow. They also sometimes make poor choices when it comes to friends and can learn a lot of bad habits that way. It is important that parents acknowledge poor behaviour and make attempts to correct it though. I have good caring children but even they have said a few hurtful words (not swear words, just childish mean stuff) to each other and to others that they defiantly did not learn from my DH or myself! The important thing is that they learn from their mistakes....unfortunately somethings are learnt the hard way!

crazy - what did DH have to go to South Africa for? How many DPO are you now? Have you tested your tests for evaps yet?! haha

True, but saying hurtful things is one thing. These kids choked and stabbed this kid with a pencil on the bus day after day, saying "Im going to shove a broomstick up your ass, and bring a knife to school tomorrow to cut you with"…. Its not the average "your ugly or stupid" type bulling its violent aggressive behavior and threats that no child in their right mind would think its ok to say to another human. This kids was tortured and sad to say this is whats happening to children who go to school to get an education and instead they are humiliated and bullied. This boy was in the shower during gym class and had all his clothes taken and had to walk out the locker room naked. There is no amount of excuses saying kids will be kids or boys will be boys. It is up to the parents and school officials to be sure that something is done to protect these kids while at school. If my kids came home and told me some kid said "Im going to kill you, or I'm going to bash your face in with a bat" Believe me I would be at that school the next day if not the same day demand to talk to these kids parents personally. Sad world we live in today where kids take their own lives because of case like extreme bulling. Makes me so sad:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->