TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Crazy they sound like good signs!! Fingers crossed!! Xxx

Dh ran out of daylight hours and won't be making it home tonight :cry: So it's just me and the kiddos.

I'll probably be bored and may post random comments....Just warning you all ahead of time!

:wave: Good afternoon ladies (depending where in the world you are)… here its shy of 4pm. So I feel like chatting, am I the only one having food cravings already??! Before a BFP! I mean I literally have made myself Mexican (rice, beans & avocado w/tons of hot sauce) for lunch for the past two weeks now and Italian (pasta & garlic bread) for dinner for two weeks straight! Give or take a few days when I eat something else. Am I crazy or pregnant? But I really crave seafood, enchiladas, meat!! STEAK! Particular foods, from particular restaurants LOL.

Question: What is your "go to" pregnancy test to take for accurate results? I ask this because with all my past pregnancies I took, First Response & EPT which have always gave me correct response but now that I think of it I have never taken Clear Blue except for THIS pregnancy (see what I did there?) Yes I know Im pregnant before my results tell me. Any who, know I am rethinking purchasing this 5ct of Clear Blue when I have never used them and they have bad reviews. :dohh:

Someone please tell me Im not loosing it and Im just crazy impatient !!!!! AF "due" the 22nd but Im 150% positive she will be no where to be found (not that Im looking for her):devil:

Have any of you used Clear Blue?

I used clear blue with my first pg but only after a first response and by that point everything was positive! I didn't realize I had short cycles but by that point was already 2 days overdue!

I think use what you know to be reliable for your best results xxx

I did use the blue dye with my first pregnancy. I was young and not even trying for a baby...I just grabbed what ever was on the shelf. With my other pregnancies I've always used the FRER test as I've read they are pretty reliable. I've read a lot of the blue dyes give evaps.

Hey Ladies!

How is everyone? I think I'm Oing today but not sure. Took care of business last night so hopefully this will take! Excited to test around the 25th :) Who has already begun testing?? xxx

I am awful and have already started testing!! I am only 6dpo...so I don't really expect to see anything just yet!! Just think it will be neat to catch it super early!!

Come on BFP's! I can't wait to hear of one :)

Paulysbabe - I love how certain you are about his blue bundle :) You sure have a ton of signs pointing to pregnancy!

TMI warning - So my spotting is still here...day 4 now. Today it is slightly more than the past few days....I've had to change my panty liner nearly every time I used the washroom. It was never full but there was obvious blood on it. Do you ladies think I should chart it as light flow? If I do then FF will start me on a new cycle.....Argh, don't know what to do.

Oh no TMB - Is this your period???? Pops - What CD are you? I'm CD 17! Wow times flies!!! Pauly's Babe - I LOVE how you are sooo certain of a beautiful boy!!!! Let's hope for a BFP any day now!!!Approx 8-9 days and I'll be testing!!!! Who's with me!!!????

Good morning lovely ladies :hi: Hope everyone is well...any BFP's today?

I decided to count yesterday as light flow (as this morning it is again a bit heavier). So FF has started me on a fresh cycle. My last cycle was a 20 day with no ovulation. Feeling a bit down but I am trying to think of this as a positive....the vitex is obviously doing something to my system....I'm just going to pray the bleeding stops in the next few days and then my body gears up and ovulates on this fresh new cycle. Must remain POSITIVE! :winkwink:

I missed my DH last night....We haven't been apart for quite a while. as much as I missed him I must admit it was nice to have the bed all to myself! hehe....Anyway, he is on his way home to me now :plane:

Good morning lovely ladies :hi: Hope everyone is well...any BFP's today?

I decided to count yesterday as light flow (as this morning it is again a bit heavier). So FF has started me on a fresh cycle. My last cycle was a 20 day with no ovulation. Feeling a bit down but I am trying to think of this as a positive....the vitex is obviously doing something to my system....I'm just going to pray the bleeding stops in the next few days and then my body gears up and ovulates on this fresh new cycle. Must remain POSITIVE! :winkwink:

I missed my DH last night....We haven't been apart for quite a while. as much as I missed him I must admit it was nice to have the bed all to myself! hehe....Anyway, he is on his way home to me now :plane:

I hope this af finishes up quickly and you ovulate! That must be frustrating, but you are handling it well with a wonderful attitude!!! Do you have trouble with ovulating?? I tried soy iso this cycle....I read that it is like natures clomid! Anyway...if you have problems again this cycle you might give it a try... I have no idea if it works or not....lots of ladies have gotten bfp....but it could have always just been their month!! :):) good luck and lots of baby dust this cycle!!

Good morning ladies!! How is everyone?! I am going to get my nails done today!! Excited to have them changed!! Thinking valentines theme!!
Not much going on here.....cd19....7dpo....come on bfp!!!! I have short 24/26 day cycles....so I am hoping I get a bfp ASAP! ;) have a fabulous day girls!

Crazy - Yes, I have ovulation issues! I have very long cycles so mainly it is just hard to track when I ovulate. I am getting better at it though as I get to know my body better. This cycle is just weird because of the vitex. I figure it must be doing something.....I'm just not certain WHAT exactly it is doing yet though....just hoping for the best.

Hey ladies sorry I have awol I just have not stopped :( im currently cd14 with no signs at all I will be oving anytime soon but it is my first month off bc after my breakthrough bleed, so I could be here a while waiting. I will keep checking in on you all.

Good luck all testing for a bfp ;-)

Hey ladies sorry I have awol I just have not stopped :( im currently cd14 with no signs at all I will be oving anytime soon but it is my first month off bc after my breakthrough bleed, so I could be here a while waiting. I will keep checking in on you all.

Good luck all testing for a bfp ;-)

Hope you o ASAP!!!!!!

Im beginning to become bummed out a bit, I took my 3rd test this morning and it was neg….< don't even want to say/spell the word out. :cry:

Any who, Being human is hard. I know what I'm suppose to do and how I'm suppose to be positive but damn female hormones get me every time.:nope:

I am going to continue to read my positive books and stay POSITIVE!! As hard as it may be I think I might hide the remanding 3 test to avoid stress or worry. Im really missing my Hubs and can't wait to see my best friend again on the 31st!!! It's been a long month without him here. :sad1:

Wow, when did I become such a downer?!! "Ok, Tricia snap out of it!!!!"< gotta give myself a peep talk here. Going to write a list of everything Im happy and grateful for because you can not be grateful and negative at the same time, right? RIGHT!
:coffee:

I touched my neighbors son yesterday<<< wow that sounded beyond creepy!! I have tried to not make it so obvious that I want to squeeze her son to pieces (he is so darn cute!). I always smile and say "hi" to him but yesterday I touched his head as I talked to his mother and asked her how old he was. Tucker is his name and he has blonde hair and big brown eyes. He just turned two she said, my daughter will be two in March. She has 3 sons and I have 3 daughters…. we never talk much which is weird because she talks to everyone!! But I guess I have Resting Bitch Face Syndrome or something. To be honest I (had/have) severe social anxiety which makes/made it hard for me to just strike up a conversation… I am getting better :)

^super tangent, I'll shut up now. I'm sure no one wants to read on and on… BLAH :dohh:

Im beginning to become bummed out a bit, I took my 3rd test this morning and it was neg….< don't even want to say/spell the word out. :cry:

Any who, Being human is hard. I know what I'm suppose to do and how I'm suppose to be positive but damn female hormones get me every time.:nope:

I am going to continue to read my positive books and stay POSITIVE!! As hard as it may be I think I might hide the remanding 3 test to avoid stress or worry. Im really missing my Hubs and can't wait to see my best friend again on the 31st!!! It's been a long month without him here. :sad1:

Wow, when did I become such a downer?!! "Ok, Tricia snap out of it!!!!"< gotta give myself a peep talk here. Going to write a list of everything Im happy and grateful for because you can not be grateful and negative at the same time, right? RIGHT!
:coffee:

I touched my neighbors son yesterday<<< wow that sounded beyond creepy!! I have tried to not make it so obvious that I want to squeeze her son to pieces (he is so darn cute!). I always smile and say "hi" to him but yesterday I touched his head as I talked to his mother and asked her how old he was. Tucker is his name and he has blonde hair and big brown eyes. He just turned two she said, my daughter will be two in March. She has 3 sons and I have 3 daughters…. we never talk much which is weird because she talks to everyone!! But I guess I have Resting Bitch Face Syndrome or something. To be honest I (had/have) severe social anxiety which makes/made it hard for me to just strike up a conversation… I am getting better :)

^super tangent, I'll shut up now. I'm sure no one wants to read on and on… BLAH :dohh:
Awe Tricia.... We all have yuck days!! You are allowed it!! :):) I am sorry you are feeling this way and I hope it passes super quick!!
I think lots of people think I am a snob...but I am like you...I just can't/don't strike up conversations because I have crazy bad social anxiety...unless you get a few beers in me...hahahaha then I am like a whole different person!!
I tested bfn again too...lol I am only 7dpo...so I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything more!
Hope your day gets brighter!

Awe Tricia.... We all have yuck days!! You are allowed it!! :):) I am sorry you are feeling this way and I hope it passes super quick!!
I think lots of people think I am a snob...but I am like you...I just can't/don't strike up conversations because I have crazy bad social anxiety...unless you get a few beers in me...hahahaha then I am like a whole different person!!
I tested bfn again too...lol I am only 7dpo...so I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything more!
Hope your day gets brighter!
Meeee tooooo….. beer, wine any "adult beverage" then Im miss social butterfly… LMAO!!

Thanks

XOXO :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"