TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

winter1.aspx.jpg winter.aspx.jpg

Anyone wonna come over for a coffee?!?! Haha....Another winter storm blowing through!

Good morning ladies!!!!! No thank you to the snow!! Hahahaha how much did you all get??
How is everyone???
I am doing ok.... Been in bed by 7:30 the last 2 nights!! It has been the longest week!! Finally feeling a little refreshed today!! Cd 17.......going by my fertility friend I am 5dpo!! And oh my......I am already poas!!! Hahahahahaha
Paulysbabe sorry about the bfn!! But there is still lots of time!!!!

Yes, Paulybabe, it's still early. With my last pregnancy I got a negative at 10DPO. I can't wait for you to test again! I'm rooting for you :)

Crazy - 5DPO...getting closer! Any more evaps?

Wynter - Sorry you are still frustrated with your OPK's...Do you think you've ovulated?

AFM - day 3 of spotting?! Its very light though....Like just a couple streaks on a pantyliner? Also, I've had a headache for 3 days now....I lowered my vitex dose from 8ml to 6ml and I'm hoping to relieve the headache (I'm assuming its the vitex causing it?!) Any thoughts?

Yes, Paulybabe, it's still early. With my last pregnancy I got a negative at 10DPO. I can't wait for you to test again! I'm rooting for you :)

Crazy - 5DPO...getting closer! Any more evaps?

Wynter - Sorry you are still frustrated with your OPK's...Do you think you've ovulated?

AFM - day 3 of spotting?! Its very light though....Like just a couple streaks on a pantyliner? Also, I've had a headache for 3 days now....I lowered my vitex dose from 8ml to 6ml and I'm hoping to relieve the headache (I'm assuming its the vitex causing it?!) Any thoughts?

What cycle day are you on?? Hope the lower dosage helps!!
I started a testing thread!!! Hahaha I would drive you all nuts if I posted them here!!!!! :):):)
I had a wondfo with an Evap.....

I love reading up on everyone it makes me feel like a DR, or a really close friend lol…. I am beyond excited for this pregnancy and my 1st son!!! :blue:

You guys probably think Im crazy for talking as if it already is, but I think anyone who talks as if it isn't or it won't be are the crazy ones LOL!

Im reading this really positive book (I always am) and I am just on cloud9 at the moment envisioning my future and boy is it amazing :cloud9:

FYI: Im obsessed with reading motivational/inspirational books. I am addicted to collecting books!! :amartass:

I love reading up on everyone it makes me feel like a DR, or a really close friend lol…. I am beyond excited for this pregnancy and my 1st son!!! :blue:

You guys probably think Im crazy for talking as if it already is, but I think anyone who talks as if it isn't or it won't be are the crazy ones LOL!

Im reading this really positive book (I always am) and I am just on cloud9 at the moment envisioning my future and boy is it amazing :cloud9:

FYI: Im obsessed with reading motivational/inspirational books. I am addicted to collecting books!! :amartass:

Me too!!!! I have tons and tons of motivational/ self help types of books!!!!!

Paulysbabe - the snow is magical...for the first month! We get about 5 to 6 months of it here!

crazy - I'm on CD20.

I love how sure you are that you're a pg with a boy! I Need some of your positive vibes please!!! I so want to be pregnant with a girl, but only 1DPO and seem to have flu so worried that might scupper my chances this month? Xz

I love how sure you are that you're a pg with a boy! I Need some of your positive vibes please!!! I so want to be pregnant with a girl, but only 1DPO and seem to have flu so worried that might scupper my chances this month? Xz
Think positive thoughts and you will attract positive actions! Erase any negativity and/or doubt from your mind.:winkwink:

:wave: Boobs hurt more and more each day&#8230;..YAY! < Never thought I would be so excited for pain, oh the joys of being a mother. I'm ridiculously lightheaded most of each day for the past week or so, all worth it for my blue bundle. I'm concerned about driving 45-50 minutes from my home to my in laws for the party tomorrow because I feel VERY faint. Any-who I started on my new book a couple days ago and am almost done, bad news is I have yet to finish my Joyce Meyer one I started reading a month ago! I almost ordered more books yesterday online, what can I say I LOVE books. Im kissing and hugging my kids ALL day long, I just want to eat their faces LOL JK! My 3 year old says "I love you mom" and "Kiss me, hug me" Omg I make the cutest babies!!!! LOL

Hope everyone has an amazing day!!!

Penelope, & Pierah

Paulybabe - Your girls are CUTE! How do you pronounce Pierah? I keep saying it in my head like Pierre - ah.....

Wynter - yay, for ovulation! How was your BD timing?

Crazy - Are you hanging in there?!

CD21 and I've been spotting for the past 4 days.It has been getting progressively heavier...almost to the point of classifying as light flow which would make FF put me on a new cycle. Anyway, I'm thinking that the vitex may just be leveling out some hormones and that is causing the light bleed. Has this happened to any of you? Should I just keep at'er and see what happens?!

LOL, Thanks&#8230;. Everyone pronounces it wrong don't feel bad. Its pronounced Pee-rah, Its Australian meaning The Moon, her middle name is Poppy &#8230;. Moon flower:flower:

Its sounds much better than it reads LOL!

We like having nicknames for our kids&#8230; Sophie is Soph (Sof), Penelope is Bubby or Bubs, And Pierah is Pops or Pop Pop , lol

Paulybabe - I like that :) Very pretty...and unique!

Pops - I left you out in my last post...sorry! How are you feeling? Had the flu passed?

Trying to tack the shipping on my pregnancy test and there has been no updates since the 15th :shrug:

However on the 15th the tracking shows it in my state …. I WANT MY TEST NOW!!! lol :dohh:

Hope you all are having BFP symptoms!! :hugs:

Hey girls!!! Cd18.......6dpo......tue & wed I was exhausted and in bed crazy early....lastnight I couldn't sleep at all!! Lol wth?! My boobs are usually so sore and heavy by now.....but not this time...they are just a little sore....fertilaide must be doing its job!! Already on a testing frenzy!! Hahaha crazy!!!
I love Joyce Meyer & Beth Moore!!!!!
Everyone have a great day!!!

Gorgeous girls Paulysbabe!

I still feel rubbish, thanks for asking but the flu has definitely got me! Boo, hoping it doesn't effect my chances of a BFP! Only 2DPO right now, have forever to go still!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->