TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Ooo that looks good hun it looks darker today. Congratulations :) xx

It looks darker to me! How do you feel? Did you tell Dh?

So quiet in here....I am guessing AF got a few of us and is causing a little lul in our group. Sending :hug: to all the ladies dealing with the :witch: right now....

Pops - Is your test darker today?? How are you feeling??

Wifey - Are you feeling anything?

Wynter - Have you tested again?

Please come back....I'm lonely with out you ladies...hehe :sad1:

Hey hun x im 7dpo and not got anything going on at all. Where are you in your cycle hun?

Big hugs and love to all xx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well! Took a digi and got pregnant 1-2! :) xxx

Cd3 here!! Hubby got home tonight!! Yay!! Just a really boring part in my cycle!! I am still checking in on everyone though!! :):)

Congratulations pops ;-) xxx 8dpo and a crappy evap on a internet cheapy bfn on a frer meh xx

Paulysbabe - where are you? I see a screen status change from TTC to Expecting?!?! Did you get your BFP and not come share the news with us??!! Hope you are well :)

Wifey - Sorry about the evap....Still VERY early for you!

Crazy - Sorry the witch showed... Glad that hubby is home. Must be nice to have him back! How was the trip for him? I know it was for his dads funeral but it must have been nice to see some other family that he may not have seem in quite some time?!

Wynter - Anything new?

AFM - Nothing new to report...

Still BFN Here!!! Sucks!!!! Congrats to all in our little group who have their BFP!!

Still bfn here to but im just happy I oved this month next month I wont be so happy lol xx

Well AF showed today so starting a new cycle. Oh well, I think I thought about it too much. It always happens when I never even think about it at all. How is everyone else doing? Congrats pops!! So happy for u!

Cd6 here.... Nothing fun happening! Trying to decide if I want to opk this month or not still! I have tons... But I think I just kinda want to chill this cycle!!

Hey ladies whats happened to paulysbabe? Shere has she gone :-( x im 11dpo and bfn xx

She left a message on here earlier but I don't see it now. She got her BFP!!! How awesome! I'm down in the dumps because I didn't...Oh well..there's always this month!

It looks like she isnt on here now ?? Oh hun next month is ours ;-) x

Ok so some of our ladies had success last month and I'm very happy for them!!! Who's with me this month? My O is supposed to be Feb 14th!!! I'm excited!!!

Im with you ov day will be 18th if af shows on time im 13dpo now and bfn just wont her to show now so I can get on with it x

I should be oing any day now! Ugh hubby is still so tired from his trip that I just can't get him to do anything but work and sleep! :/ he better get it in gear! Hahaha

Hey ladies, I'm still here....haven't O'ed yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->