TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

Hey!! Good morning ladies!! I am Ashley....from Texas...
Cd 6 and af is finally over!!! Whoop whoop!!
I am not sure if the fertileaid will have time to work this cycle because I will have probably only taken it for a week when I o.....but I am gonna hope like crazy!!
So I haven't taken my b complex the past 2 days because of the fertileaid......I just don't know if I need to or not!! Opinions??!!

Good afternoon lovely ladies and new mamas to be! Today (tonight) is my last chance to get BFP on this cycle and hubby is off to Austin for work Monday morning. My est. "O" day is on Wednesday… here hoping for a blue bundle :)

CD7 Here!! Not sure when or even IF I will O this month and I'm still spotting from AF... We will see!!! I will start using OPKs next cycle... or maybe I should start this cycle? I don't know...

wyntergirl - TTC #4
paulysbabe - TTC#4 (hoping for a boy)
crazy84 - TTC#4
tmb0047 (Tasha) - TTC#4
wifey2479 - TTC#6
wantinggirl - TTC#3 (hoping for a girl)
pops23 - TTC#2 (hoping for a girl)
kelseyk - TTC#3 (hoping for a girl)

Hey Wyntergirl - I was thinking maybe you can post this list on page one? I am not sure how you do it but I think only the person who created the forum can add/edit things. If you don't know how then maybe one of the other ladies do?!
I've added my name beside my screen name....not sure if anyone else wants to do the same? Just thought it would be nice for us to be able to keep track of everyone who plans on sticking around in our little group here :)
Great idea ;)

I'm Tori :) cd3 today, I o on day 13 so trying to decide whether to just try day 8/9/10 or add 11 into the mix too!! Xx

paulybaby - your chances will be better for a girl this cycle....but there would still be a chance of a boy :) To bad your DH is headed out of town.

Kelsey - Id say use them this cycle if you have them!

Tori - The more BDing the better :) Im sure DH wont mind!

Ashley - I would think keeping up on the B complex would be fine. If you're getting too much your body will expel it. The fertilaid may do the trick on its own though.

Hi Toyah! I like your name...different but pretty :)

paulybaby - your chances will be better for a girl this cycle....but there would still be a chance of a boy :) To bad your DH is headed out of town.

Kelsey - Id say use them this cycle if you have them!

Tori - The more BDing the better :) Im sure DH wont mind!

Ashley - I would think keeping up on the B complex would be fine. If you're getting too much your body will expel it. The fertilaid may do the trick on its own though.

Hi Toyah! I like your name...different but pretty :)
I know :(

But hey whatever God blesses us with is perfect! If not maybe next month :)

My name is Tricia by the way

Good luck Tricia!! I hope you can get a BFP this cycle! :)

I might go pick up a pack of OPKs tonight... It would be nice to at least now if I ov this month or not!

#1 for me (This is Sophie, age 9)

I think it would be fun as proud mamas to show off our kids since we all already have kids :)

Here are my 2 babies seeing Santa <3

Dylan- 5 years
Jax- 5 Months

Attachments

• DylanJaxSanta.jpg
    DylanJaxSanta.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DylanJaxSanta2.jpg
    DylanJaxSanta2.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2
And my baby soon to be 2 in March. This is Pierah (pronounced; Pee-rah)

our babies and us x

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2
Tricia and wifey- You both have BEAUTIFUL families!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw such beautiful families here, I feel like I know you ladies a little better now putting faces to names and seeing your perfect children. Warms my heart :)

XOXO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->