TTC #4 CD 1 - Who's With Me?

I'm CD5 and AF is clearing on out, whoop! will start OPks CD7 but for the last 3 months have got a positive on day 12 and 13 and then negatitive on day 14 so pretty sure I O day 13, plus have only 24 day cycles.

Pauly'sbabe hope you had luck this morning!! xx

wyntergirl - Look me up... Tasha Mae Lappage

pops - 24 day cycles?! Wow! Hope this is your month!

Paulysbabe - I hope the cramping is a nice strong O and that you catch that egg :)

Kelsey - We are on the same cycle day :) How long are your cycles? When do you expect to O? Glad the metformin is being nice to you.

Crazy - Im in the same boat as you with the sex of this last baby (just the opposite I guess). A boy would be nice for room sharing but I really do not care what we end up with.

Wifey - Hope AF leaves you soon :)

AFM - nothing new to report!

Good morning beauties!! Hope you all have a great day!

XOXO

Good morning!!!!! How is everyone?! About to go pee on an ov stick!! Yay!! Lol my digis haven't come in yet though!! Hopefully they will today! I received a text Saturday saying they had been delivered to my post office!! Hope y'all have a fabulous day

TMB- Usually my cycles are around 30 days but I'm not sure what this one will be like!! What about you???

I am on CD10 right now and still just waiting for my OPKs to get here. I should have ordered them sooner :dohh:

TMB- Usually my cycles are around 30 days but I'm not sure what this one will be like!! What about you???

I am on CD10 right now and still just waiting for my OPKs to get here. I should have ordered them sooner :dohh:

Mine are anywhere from 50 to 150+ days! So frustrating! Im taking my vitex religiously right now in hopes it will shorten my cycles. What exactly does the metformin do for PCOS? I see that lots of women take it but have never actually researched it....

I guess I'm one day ahead of you. I'm on CD12 today.

How are all my "ovens" preheating as of today? Ready for the bun? Yay, I'm so ready for that fresh baby smell… Ahhhhh

Hi, my name is Tricia and I am a baby sniffer :winkwink:

Cd 9..... And look what I just got!!!! :):):) my digis didn't come in in time!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
Hahaha luckily we bd lastnight!!!! Hopefully we will get to again tonight!!! :):) I was surprised to see it so dark so soon!!!

Yeah im cd 4 im going to start testing from cd8 to make sure I dont Miss it just in case ;-) xxx have fun tonight hun

Wow that's an early positive! Yay for you!! X

Call me crazy but I "feel" pregnant. LMAO! Well this isn't my first rodeo so I do know all the early symptoms. Dear God I hope Im right otherwise I will feel looney or just hopeful I suppose. I think positive, I dream positive about I pray that in 14 short days I will be POSITIVE!!!

As far as "feeling" pregnant, well let me run down what Im feeling…...
Cramping ("O" day Monday, CD13)
Achy abdominal pain today, CD15 (hopefully implantation pains)

Est. AF the 22nd (I pray the witch doesn't show!)

Call me crazy but I "feel" pregnant. LMAO! Well this isn't my first rodeo so I do know all the early symptoms. Dear God I hope Im right otherwise I will feel looney or just hopeful I suppose. I think positive, I dream positive about I pray that in 14 short days I will be POSITIVE!!!

As far as "feeling" pregnant, well let me run down what Im feeling…...
Cramping ("O" day Monday, CD13)
Achy abdominal pain today, CD15 (hopefully implantation pains)

Est. AF the 22nd (I pray the witch doesn't show!)

What day are you testing?!!! I hope your feelings are right!!!!!

Ahhhh I wish my O would hurry! I want to feel the same feelings!!

CD 8 Clearblue Digital Advanced Flashing Smiley :) Already DTD today...Onwards to tomorrow! Best of luck ladies!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->